• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

THE UNKNOWN

'Its Pudding or Adrian Junior, pick one.' Clarissa said feigning her impatience. She wanted to be all so serious but Adrian was making it hard for her. He sure do loves him already. 'And let's not forget who needs protection from whom.' Clarissa added quietly.

He picked the dog up pushing its stomach in gently trying to make its belly seem smaller making the dog yap and flail around slightly. "Fine pudding it is." He said sitting the dog next to Clarissa. "Pudding is going to be a silly name when it gets older and looks like a lion."

'No its not.' Clarissa giggled as she rubbed the belly of Adrian's giant ass puppy. 'Pudding is a cute name.' She tried to carry it but the dog was all squirming and moving, if she did try, her stomach might get hit or scratch. 'What breed is he?'

"A leonberger." He laughed. "Just so you know this dog will end up weighing like 200 pounds at most. 170 is average for them. Really it's like owning a bear or lion." He said smiling as he watched the dog play around with Clarissa.

'Oh gods. If we're gonna pick a house, I wanted it to have a big yard.' Clarissa said still looking at the giant puppy. 'So that Pudding can play. Heck if he's going to be that big, Swooshy can just ride him to school.' She still can't believe that the puppy would be that huge. 'Pudding the Bear. See? it has a ring in it.' She said while grinning at Adrian. 'Thieves won't try to rob our house if Pudding is all grown up, i can see it.'

"Pudding is going to be huge so yes. Thieves would be stupid to try and break into our home. This thing and then me." He chuckled. "I'll keep the yard thing in mind, these dogs from what I've heard are actually pretty lazy half the time. Though I'd personally like a yard too." He said laying down letting the dog crawl all over him.

'Oh right. You and your training.' Clarissa smirked at him playfully. 'Totally forgot about that.' Even if she's scared of the size the dog might become, she can't still stop herself from smiling as she watch Adrian played with the dog. 'Where is gonna Pudding sleep? You're not putting him in a kennel, are you?'

He shook his head. "No he can sleep in our room, on the bed, the floor, get him his own bed or something." He smiled softly as he grabbed the dog sitting it in front of him, grabbing a throw blanket wrapping it up like it was being swaddled before handing it to Clarissa. "Merry christmas."

As she watch Pudding waddled arround, she thought that even if Adrian promised that he'll take good care alone of the dog, she needed to know what must be done with it also. She watch as he picked up the pudgy puppy and wrapped it lightly with some blanket before handing it to her. 'O--okay.... Thanks?' She said with an uncertain voice. Christmas was couple of days over, but considering he is in a coma, she just went with it.

Adrian snickered laying back on the bed, watching her hold the dog. "You're welcome." He said, pudding staying wrapped up in that blanket barking at Clarissa before licking her face.

'Who's the lovely puppy... Who's the pudgy puppy. Who's our pudgy baby puppy?' Clarissa rubbed its belly. She just wiped her face with her cardigan, she wanted to get atleast annoyed by the puppy since in time she'll smell like a dog but she can't, Adrian was right, the puppy is cute. 'Pudding is...' She cooed at him. She carried the heavy dog and placed it on Adrian's stomach. 'There, play with him.'

The dog laid down on Adrians stomach as Adrian pet it softly. "My stomach is it's bed." He snickered. "Stop making fun of it's weight, it's cute."

'I'm not making fun of its weight,' Clarissa laughed as she moved a bit farther to them to lean on the head board. Her legs were crossed. 'I'm just saying how pudgy he is, and he's cute.'

He nodded and laughed quietly for a moment, contiuning to rub the dogs back softly. "Alright, whatever you say."

'Oh right, I nearly forgot.' Clarissa said as she took her phone from the bedside table. 'I already booked us a flight. The day after tomorrow is the soonest, so that's the one I picked.' Using her phone she double checked the restrictions the airlines has when it comes to a pregnant passenger. 'Haven't booked us a return flight though. And the hotel. We can book somewhere when we got there.' She dismissed easily as she continued looking through her phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright, I'm fine with that. Let me handle the return flight and hotel. Are we going to take pudding with us?" He asked.

'Good.' Clarissa said at Adrian's decision. 'And no, Pudding has to stay. Ask Nicolas or Apollo to take care of him. We'll be just be there for three days tops. Or two.' She wanted to tell her parents about the engagement and the news abouy the baby but she's afraid that her parents might go overboard. They tend to fuss more than Nicolas.

"Aw, we just got him too." He said ruffling the chubby dogs fur before sitting up laying the dog on its back rubbing its belly. "Nicolas will be as happy as having that little thing inside of you to take care of. He'll literally take off work to just play with the damn thing all day."

'Its just three day, Adrian.' Clarissa laughed at him. 'Pudding will stay, you have to ask Nicolas tonight. My my... you just got him today and you already formed an unhealthy attachment. Should I be worried?' She peered through her phone and chuckled even louder at Adrian's playful expression.

"I'm a dog person shush." He said pushing her shoulder playfully. "I bet when that baby comes my unhealthy attachment to it won't be concerning."

'I'm just joking, geez. Stop barking at me.' Clarissa laughed, clearly amused at what's happening. 'Damn right it won't concerning. It's your baby after all. Unlike little Pudding. But since I love you, and you love Pudding, i'll love Pudding as well.' She added as she reached a finger to poke gently the puppy's pudgy belly.

"This dog will be big enough for you to ride around the house someday." He snickered. "Keep making fun of its chub and it'll remember." He decided to say fuck it and push his luck, poking her stomach. "It's not like you have much room to judge pudding."

'I'm not making fun of it!' Clarissa said struggling to keep her face straight. 'I'm playing with his tummy.' She was about to poke Pudding's tummy when Adrian poke hers lightly and with a comment that made Clarissa annoyed and slightly pissed. 'I have a baby inside me smartass, your fat dog doesn't have one.' She then looked at Pudding and reached to rub his belly, 'I guess Adrian wanted to sleep with you outside, Pudding. The couch will be much comfortable for him tonight. Mind telling your master that?' Clarissa said with a tone that as if she was talking to a real baby. His puppy dog eyes were staring right at her as she scratch his ears with her two hands.

Adrian sighed getting up off the bed. "I just signed myself up to marrying you too." He said as he left the room, the dog watching Adrian leave barking at the man who left like 'come back' before just letting Clarissa contiune with the belly rub.

What's that suppose to mean? She wanted to snapped at Adrian but he was already out. 'Seriously though, Pudding.' Clarissa cradled the dog on her side. It wasn't a tiny puppy that she can carry and cradle in her chest. 'I'm not making fun of you.' She said to it. 'I really do think you are adorable and cute.' Clarissa brushed its mane. 'And a bit chubby but that's alright. You are a baby after all. Just don't let him hear me say that.'

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back