• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Social Experiment

"Well, um, yeah... I'm not good at this..." He said softly. Half hoping she heard him and half hoping she didn't. He didn't want to embarrass himself more than he already had.

Ezra had no idea where Maya's bathing suits were so she was happy to see Maya enter the room. She exited the bathroom and smiled at Maya. "I can't wait to see you in that," she said to her then winked and smirked. She put her tooth brush back into the tooth brush holder and put her tooth paste back in the tooth paste holder then put them inside of her bag. She then put the bag back under the bed and looked at Agnes. "I'll be waiting for you downstairs, beautiful." With that, she walked out of the room, down the stairs and out into the back yard where she saw Talia and Tony. As soon as she came outside, the heat instantly hit her. She immediately walked over to the diving board on the pool and got on it. She then jumped and went head first into the water. When she came up, she smiled and said, "The water feels great!"

Talia nudged him with her shoulder once she saw him falter, his words tapering off. It was kind of cute, really.

"Hey, I don't bite," she smiled softly. "Go ahead and talk, I'm sure I'll like what you say," she said, winking.

"I... Like you." He said, but he couldn't say it to her face. He had to close his eyes and look away.

((Aha back, finally :]))

Nick ran out of his room, a huge grin on his face. On him, a pair of plaid shorts, and his dress shirt still on, for some odd reason.

Sliding down the staircase, he started sprinting out the door, slowly but surely ripping off his shirt. Throwing his bow tie on the ground, and leaving his collared shirt on the ground on the ground behind him, he ran toward the pool.

"Wooh!"

Nick dove over who was sitting near the pool, and into the water. Water splashed out of the pool and onto those nearby, as well as causing ripples and waves in the water.

He chuckled and waved to Talia, who was talking to Tony.

"Oh I know." She said to Ezra as she walked out, then looked to Agnes and playfully rolled her eyes. "You can use our bathroom."

Maya stripped her shirt off as she was walking into the bathroom down the hall, and shut the door behind her. It didn't take her long to change, nor did it to run down the stairs and through the kitchen. Maya dove into the pool, her speed when she hit the water letting her glide to the other side, her stomachs nearly grazing the bottom.

Resurfacing, she swept any hair out of her face and leaned against the pool wall, thankful to be in water once again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ezra looked at Maya and smiled. "Yeah, I suspected right. You look totally hot," she said, smirking, "Want to race? From there," she pointed to the end of the pool, "to there," she pointed to the other end, "whoever wins, gets a kiss from the other. Deal?" Ezra lifted her eyebrow, awaiting Maya's response.

His words were unexpected, but made her feel some butterflies"

Tony, I-" she began happily, but then Nick came running out. Talia smiled at Tony quickly, touching his arm lightly. "Hey, we'll talk about this later, okay? When we're alone,"

She grinned at him, and then Maya jumped in the pool too. Talia was wearing a swimsuit under her clothes, and quickly tossed them aside to reveal and floral halter bikini top and bottoms. She ran back and cannon balled into the water, whooping as she crashed into the water. She smiled at Tony still sitting on the side.

"Hey, go change and jump in!" She called as she swam around languidly.

"Great! Thank you very much," Agnes said, moving to rummage through the drawer and find something suitable. She plucked out the first thing she saw, a coral colored bikini with white accents, and held it up against herself. "I think it should fit just fine," she declared, smiling gratefully at Maya. She waited until they both left, changed in their bathroom, and then stopped by her own room. She left her clothes on her bed, grabbed a spare camo green t-shirt from her drawer (which was sparsely filled), and, barefoot, made her way to the pool, where she saw Nick, Ezra, and Maya in the pool already. She arrived just in time to see Talia join them in the pool. "Hello, Tony," Agnes said quietly as she passed by him. She deposited her shirt on an unoccupied chair before situating herself at the edge of the pool with the water halfway up her calves. For a moment, she admired the water, which smelled pleasantly of chlorine and sparkled under the hot sun; she'd never been in such a clean, clear body of water before. As a latecomer, she felt a little out of place again, but instead of retreating, she decided to give herself some time to adjust... especially with Nick on the scene again.

Talia swam up to Agnes who lounged on the side of the pool. Resting her elbows on the concrete, she smiled at her.

"Hey, Agnes! You should jump in! The water feels great with this weather," she grinned.

"Alright, Deal. On three" She said, smirking to Ezra. Backing up to the wall, Maya got ready to swim. She'd surfed her entire life, and that definitely took some strain out on a person; not to mention it required a skilled swimmer.

"Three… Two… one!"

The moment the word left her lips, Maya stung off of the wall and into the water, her body gliding under the water. Soon though she lost her speed and had to come back up again, and stroke the rest of the way across. Once she reached to other end, Maya treaded in the water and moved her hair out of the way again to see how she did against Ezra. Although, no matter who won it would still be a win-win.

He stretches.

Ah, finally, done. That took longer than I expected. It didn't help when I got distracted by my 3DS.

He changes into his swimming trunks and runs towards the pool, stopping when he gets outside.

Ahhh, too many people. I'll just... sit here...

Tony grabs John by the legs and pulls him in. "Don't be a downer! It might help your mood if you come in with us!"

Agnes looked down at Talia and smirked. "Must I jump in?" she asked playfully, moving forward a bit so that she was on the very edge of the concrete, overlooking the water. "But yes, the water does feel good." Her attention was diverted by Maya shooting across the pool, and again, Agnes found herself impressed by Maya's sportiness. "I will not be racing anyone anytime soon," she commented.

Dude! Stop!

He says laughing, then falls jumps on top of him.

No homo.

He laughs, with a snort here and there.

I pull myself out of the water, and tilt my head. "I'm sorry... I'm not exactly used to the slang in this country... What is "no homo?"

I gag. "Why would you say that?! What makes you think I like you like that?!" I back away slightly from John, a bit creeped out.

As soon as Maya said "one," Ezra tried to swim as fast as she could but of course, she was no match to Maya. As she lifted her head up to get air, she could see Maya already on the end of the pool and she was barely in the middle. She swam over to Maya as fast as she could then pouted before saying, "You cheated." Ezra knew Maya had one fair and square but she didn't like the fact that someone had actually beaten her in something. Ezra should have known not to race Maya in the water, considering she did long board so of course, she knew how to swim. She silently cursed herself for even thinking she could beat her. "You cheated." Ezra repeated.

Tony sighs in relief. "Thank The Lord, that makes me feel a bit better... I think?" He was still a bit creeped out that the subject came up, but at least John didn't think he liked him like that.

Talia laughed at Agnes, splashing her with water.

"Race or no race, you're missing out if you don't come in!" She said laughingly. Glancing over at John and Tony, she bit back a small chuckle at their culturally divided exchange.

John looks at Talia.

Stop laughing! Oh my gods!

He splashes her with water. Lots and lots of water.

Tony shivers a bit. "Well that might've been the weirdest thing ever..." He says to himself. He then gets out of the pool and front flips back in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back