• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For Elemental Beings

Slightly confused she shook her head, "How so?" She asked not understanding how eyes and galaxy's could be compared- Or even be put in the same category.

"Eyes are the most complex part of us, no not the brain. The eyes.... we have learned so much but know so little, much like the galaxy," Zane explained as he sat on the bed. "It's truly a misconception in my mind, I like to see things from the perspective of a sun. It seems that things just want to make more sense but.. sometimes they can't. Much like me I suppose, I don't know very much about myself, except for several pointed things," Zane finished his sentences by pulling Winter close and listening to the beat of her heart.

Winter nodded as she was pulled closer settling herself on his lap, "I would probably compare myself to Pluto, Eyons away, not as amazing, and even doubted to be what it was called for years. But still significant in some way.. More obvious than some things, less harmful, and more fragile.." She giggles, "I'm comparing myself to a cold rock.." She smiles quieting her chatter.

"The stronger you are the easier corruption, hatred, and mistakes can consume you, the more easily broken the more cared for you are," Zane finished his sentence by leaning close and kissing her pulling her close, body to body. As the kiss prolonged Zane wrapped his arms around Winter holding her tightly to him.

Winter pulled away for a moment, "The stronger you are the more others will wish to help you, to love and support you. Because sometimes people are strong for too long." She smiled at him, pushing her lips against his once again.

"I see.." Zane leaned back and laid himself on the bed as he groped, pulled, and squeezed Winter in all sorts of place as he kissed her. Zane stopped and said,"If a hero is too strong to die after conquest, he may be become a specter of a villain to sacrifice himself to save those he cares for greatly." After finishing the sentence he resumed his passionate kiss with Winter.

Winter sighed smiling, pulling away she rested her head on his arm. "Your amazing." She breathed her half lidded eyes seemed to glow with the joy she felt at the moment.

Zane placed his hand on her head and slowly slipped through Winter's hair with his fingers,"True amazement is creation of light, whether it is real or metaphorical." Zane's smile crept away as he snugged himself against Winter and kissed her head.

Snuggling closer herself, Winter relaxed as he kissed her head, once again losing consciousness as their warmth combines.

Zane stared up at the ceiling as he pulled a blanket and pillow over to them Putting the blanket over them and pillow under his head, he sighed happily.

I walked of holding Ed's hand. (You must kiss her INTENSELY to 1up Zane and Winter. GO, ED! GO ED!)

"I see. As you wish." Tony sighed.

"So, what do you want to do?" Ed asked her. He had no idea of what to do now.

-

Avanelle's vision started to blur. She put her hand on the closest wall, tree, or whatever was near her as a support. Not again... she thought. This had hapenned four times over the last week, which means something was wrong.

((People like to try killing my characters -.-))

-

"We could just walk around then..." he suggested.

-

Avanelle lightly smiled. "N-Nothing... I am okay" she lied. She hated lying to people, but sometimes it was necessary.

"Nah." I said standing in front of Ed. My kissy side had taken over. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

"I think... no.. I know youre lying." Tony said worried.

(Geez I said attempt plus I'd not kill him, just stomp his ass entirely :D )

Zane tossed and turned squirmed and woke up with a gasp. It was dark in the room, Winter attached to him, he looked around the room everything trying to identify the dark energy. He felt a flash past the door the pain was as if your lungs had boiling water in them. He didn't yell but he clenched the blanket and gripped at the blankets desperately. The pain slowly crept away as the figure created distance between the two. Zane felt his blood heat up as his hatred, anger, and pain built up.

@Scheani

Ed blinked a little at first, but soon enough a grin crept on his face. "You know that's my job to kiss you first, right?" he said with a slight chuckle.

-

"I-It's the thruth" Avanelle said, looking at the ground.

jole875 said:
(Geez I said attempt plus I'd not kill him, just stomp his ass entirely :D )
Zane tossed and turned squirmed and woke up with a gasp. It was dark in the room, Winter attached to him, he looked around the room everything trying to identify the dark energy. He felt a flash past the door the pain was as if your lungs had boiling water in them. He didn't yell but he clenched the blanket and gripped at the blankets desperately. The pain slowly crept away as the figure created distance between the two. Zane felt his blood heat up as his hatred, anger, and pain built up.

@Scheani
Winter woke with a start when she slipped off his shoulder, seeing his panic she slowly reached out to grasp his shoulder.

Zane twitched at the touch on his naked shoulder, but relaxed seeing it was Winter,"Sorry if I woke you I didn't mean to I really really didn't." He said feeling bad that he had woken her. Slowly he opened the blanket up and said,"Come on in, I don't think I'll freak out, again," he said with a wide sincere smile.

"I just couldn't wait love. You know. You could make up for it." I said looking at him.

"Nope." Tony replied

Winter hugged him smiling, "Its fine." She murmured kissing his forehead, proceeding to crawl into the covers.

"Thank you my dear," Zane said as he raises her chin and kisses her as he pulls her close. In amidst of the kiss a surge of pain runs through him and he lets out a loud yelp.

Winter leaps out of the bed, over him. "Zane! Are you okay?!" She asked kneeling in-front of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back