• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rise of the Dark One

Alora rested her head on her two hands. He seemed pretty young, almost college aged. Though he said he was older. Alora straightened up and answered "I have to guess..... 22?" The bar tender finally brought over her food as well as Damion's. She still felt really hot around this guy. She drank some water but it didn't help. She took off her jacket but that didn't help either.

((crap crap so much has happened x_x))

Ember angled her eyes down and turned red as he leaned closer. "W-Well, I can sometimes control the weather, and I can partially shape-shift still. But it takes a lot of concentration; more than it used to."

She took his room key and went upstairs, and promptly fell asleep on the small bed. She assumed Damion would wake her up when he got back, but she woke up in the morning when he started yelling about his backpack downstairs. She blinked hard and yawned before getting out of bed and going downstairs. She saw Damion talking to a young girl and thought about going over to introduce herself, but decided against it and sat at a table and ordered some breakfast.

Noyeh would shoot himself with his Flintlock Pistol. "Zafkiel Aleph" Noyeh says, he appears in the Room he got, he walks out of there.He locks the Door behind him, walking downside with his Hood up. Just keep calm.. Stay empty.. Noyeh makes it to the main part of the Building, him carrying his Backpack with all his stuff inside it. He sits down at a Table, looking down. Just stay empty.. Just stay empty.. Noyeh just looks down, not saying a word or looking up. He makes a 3D Map of the Building, making sure everything is A-Okay.

Luna played back down on the bench, letting our a sigh she was trying to decide whether she wanted to walk around or not, eventually walking around won so she got up and walked into town, reading every sign that she passed.

EVENT START:

As the young wizards enjoy their peaceful morning they feel an earthquake all around he city getting closer with each interval. Moments after there is a huge explosion at the cities town hall bringing up a fore causing mass panic from all of the towns citizens. A Descendant has arrived and he isnt stopping until he os destroyed.

'Enter the seventh Descendant'

Noyeh quickly pulls down his Hood, looking over. "Hell..?" Noyeh says, pulling out his Flintlock Pistol and Musket from his Bag. He runs out of the Building, the Clock Rift appearing behind him. He points the Flintlock Pistol at himself, his finger close to the Trigger. "Zafkiel Aleph!" Noyeh yells, pulling the Trigger as he appears in the Air, the Clock Rift appearing under him to not let him fall. He points his Musket at the Seventh Descendant, almost pulling the Trigger. "Zafkiel Zayin!" Noyeh yells, firing as the Bullet would fly out of the Barrel and direct itself at the Descendant.

The earth quake made the chair Alora was sitting in fall. When Alora fell she hit her head against the window pane which startled her and made her freeze the floor around her. She quickly got up and grabbed her bag. She could of frozen Damion. "I-I'm sorry Damion." She said quickly she backed away and turned. She started to leave but froze. Maybe this man could help her in some sort of way. She turned and was about to say something till she heard an explosion near the town hall. She looked out the window at a huge cloud of black smoke. "What on earth happened?", she asked Damion.

Luna ran to where she heard the explosion, she arrived at the town hall to see a boy shoot something "any idea what happened?" She asked while looking where he shot and became a little startled.

"That depends!" Noyeh yells at Luna. The bullet successfully hits the Descendant, the Descendant frozen in time for a good 4 Minutes. "Do you have any useful magic?" Noyeh asks, Red Gunpowder floating into the Musket Barrel. "Zafkiel Dalet!" Noyeh points the Musket at himself, pulling the Trigger. No wound, blood was generated, his head looking down as if he was in pain. The hell is this? The apocalypse people have been talking about..?

Damion didnt look surprised at all he was actually happy something like this was happening. It was the perfect chance he needed to try and find the new great seven. He got uo from his chair and threw on his gauntlets "I think a descendant is here and im going to stop it" he said looking atvthe girl who had apparently almost frozen him in place although his fire protected him and he didnt worry. He quickly sprinted outside and made his way toward the sounds and explosions determined to stop it.

Bianca found herself staring in utter amazement at the display of pastries the new bakery had for sale. She was leaning on the window sill, licking her lips and trying to keep her mouth from watering, but to no avail. Just looking at their line of sweets made her envious to the core. Oh, how she longed to stuff her face with some kind of delicious treat. She spent yet another full minute eying the miraculous desserts, her look never wavering. She could stare all day, and that was Bianca's plan, moments before she heard her phone ring obnoxiously. Part of Bia wondered if it was trying to yell at her. As she tore her eyes away from the frosted cakes, she began to slip her phone out of her pocket, only to gawk at what it had to say. She'd left herself a reminder to head to the park the moment she'd asked her friends to join her in the first place, for she knew that she'd end up getting distracted somehow.

tumblr_mi4tgtSAcV1qmd5zmo1_500.gif

The seventh descendant roared in pain as he was hit with the bullet from the floating stranger in his view. In retaliation he decided to charge he floater and began to cahrge his beam attack directly at the figure "IF YOU THINK THAT WAS ENOUGH TO HURT ME YOU ARE SORELY MISTAKEN!!! I AM A CHILD OF THE CHAOS MONGER! YOU ARE BY AN ANT TO BE CRUSHED UNDER TOE!!" He said as he let lose his charger beam destroying or at least trying to destroy everything in front of him.

"I can use light, strong enough to burn someone and through them, and things!" She yelled forwards him, shooting a beam of light at the descendent to show him.

Alora just stared at the entrance Damion had left out of. "What the heck is a Descendant?" She asked to herself. *Great Alora your talking to yourself* She grabbed her backpack and jacket and followed Damion.

"Good enough!" Noyeh yells, the Descendant would feel pain in the Head. Noyeh smirks, he points his Flintlock Pistol at the Descendant. "Zafkiel Bet!" Noyeh fires, the Bullet immediately coming out of the Barrel and directing itself at the Descendant. "You hell of a monster!" Noyeh yells. Noyeh would flank far far right, dodging the Laser from the Descendant.

Bianca stop for a momment well seeing a beam of light blasting up in the air "wow so cool!" Bianca said smiling whiole questions herself "what is going?" she ask herself "maybe it nothing..." Bianca looks up nat the skies

Luna shrugged then ran out of the way of the descendants beam. Shooting beams of light rapidly at the descendent, each becoming stringer the the beam before "finally my powers come in use" she spoke to herself while continuing, dodging each attack.

Em nearly fell out of her chair when the ground shook. "The hell?" She ran outside and saw the descendant. Her eyes widened and she dove out of the way of its beam. She noticed others attacking it and closed her eyes as her wings appeared on her back. Em flew around the descendant to its back and slashed at the base of its neck with her claws, trying to concentrate enough to summon lightning.

Alora dropped her bag when she saw what was going on. She watched as the girl from last night grew wings and attacked one of those 'Descendants'. She heared a scream and turned to one of the descendents coming toward her. "No!" She raised her hand and an ice beam shot toward the descendant, going right through it. She stared at the body wide eyed. "Oh my God..." She said. She then saw the descendant getting back up with the hole in it's body closing. "Great."

Noyeh would fire many shots from his Guns, still floating in the Air with his Clock Rift. His Astral Clothing appears on him, a Blue Robe switching the Hoodie he had on. He points both of his Guns at himself, his finger on the Trigger. "Zafkiel Dalet!" Noyeh yells, firing as no wound, or blood was made. N0yeh than looks at his Watch harshly, the Rift moving itself around so that it doesn't get Noyeh hurt.

Noyeh would fire many shots from his Guns, still floating in the Air with his Clock Rift. His Astral Clothing appears on him, a Blue Robe switching the Hoodie he had on. He points both of his Guns at himself, his finger on the Trigger. "Zafkiel Dalet!" Noyeh yells, firing as no wound, or blood was made. N0yeh than looks at his Watch harshly, the Rift moving itself around so that it doesn't get Noyeh hurt.

Bianca steps back looking up at the beam and the girl magical wings "okay this place is weird.....are there others just like me well whatever i must find out.... who knows my power may be useful.... " Bianca walks closer towards the light "if I can control my illusion powers....."

Ember squinted her eyes and felt for electricity in the recesses of her mind. She heard the air by her ears crackle and shot a bolt of lightning at the descendant. She thought it staggered a bit, but there was no lasting effect. "What are its weak spots?!!!" Em yelled to the others who were fighting it. "My attacks have no effect!!" She slashed at the descendant's back and neck but the wounds healed very quickly.

Damion smirked when he saw so many peopke already fighting the descendant "Damn inflate to the party" he said as he ran forward at full speed ready to attack "JIGEN HAOH RYU!!!! SOTEN GURREN KEN!!!!" He shouted out the name of his attack as he jumped upward toward the descendants lower jaw connecting with a large wind enhanced right upper cut. As he was coming down he decided to hit a few more times so he did "JIGEN HAOH RYU!! SEISO GERI!!!" He yelled as he spiraled down toward the descendants left knee witg his foot out for a kick landing it so well rhe descendant was thrown off balance.

(Ill be back with the descendant's response soon just at work))

As the wizards kept attacking the large Descendant, causing pain to his body Hecarim decided to reveal his true self to the group. After the final attacks had hit the massive body fighting the group had disappeared "HAHAHAHA THIS IS SO INTRIGUING!! TO THINK THAT THERE ARE HUMANS THAT CAN HARM ME THIS MUCH OR AT LEAST WOUND MY CLONE TO THAT EXTENT! NOW LET ME SHOW YOU TRUE POWER!" he yelled to the group as the energy that was the massive body converged into a much smaller but still grand large being. in his true form he was 9 feet tall with the same look he had when he was 60 feet tall. Hecarim looked at the group and laughed and began floating in the air. Glaring at the floating boy with disgust he started running mid air toward the strange gun wielder until he vanished completely out of sight from the groups vision using his own powers to slip into the layered dimension only to appear behind him with a Laser already charged. After blasting the boy with it he disappeared again and reappeared behind the girl with wings smashing her down with his fists clenched together "This is the best you have all goy?" he questioned as he disappeared again, reappearing behind the blonde boy with the gauntlets gripping the boys head and smashing the boys face into the ground cratering the surface. Hecarim was far from finished. He made his way toward the Girl with the strange light and created a spear from the chaos energy around him and brandished it toward the woman with out mercy in his face "TODAY WAS DISAPPOINTING! I HOPE TO RETURN TO FIND SOMEONE STRONGER IN THEIR PLACE!" he yelled before disappearing for the final time, completely erasing his presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back