• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]YOU STOLE MIA!!!

[/QUOTE]
YES I DID. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I DUPLICATED HER AND DRAGGED HER HERE. MIA HAS A TWIN.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Well crap. I can't even sleep without falling behind. Anywhere specific everyone should be, or not quite?
Nah dont auite were all not starting just waiting for the new arrival look at my first post so u can begin

sadly, im unable to join. my free time has been severely cut. so i can't handle as many rps as i used too.

Ah, okay. Well I have an intro post in the making, but I want to get on my computer and make any final changes to the text before posting it. I should have one in by tonight.

Btw, not all the characters have to have that 'heroic' charm to them, no? Because I know that the main plot is about individuals who want to overthrow the queen of destruction and angel goddess for peace, but I usually play characters who are basically antiheroes and have an antagonistic quality to them. So, unconventional to say the least.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Ah, okay. Well I have an intro post in the making, but I want to get on my computer and make any final changes to the text before posting it. I should have one in by tonight.
Btw, not all the characters have to have that 'heroic' charm to them, no? Because I know that the main plot is about individuals who want to overthrow the queen of destruction and angel goddess for peace, but I usually play characters who are basically antiheroes and have an antagonistic quality to them. So, unconventional to say the least.
Yes... u got that right ahahah wooohooo finaly xD

Its okay, just er...come in whenever you can.

Don't break the door down again please.

And err....welp....help the girl in the ball ? xD

Again?? Girl in the ball??

What the hell did I miss?? Large scale RPs should totally implement TLDRs, it would be a life saver for us who can't get on.

I have no idea what is TLDR stands for.

All in all, what I can get is.

At the throne room :

Mia is the girl curled up in a shield ball right now.

Kamina is in the room tapping on it.

Kalista is attempting to talk/heal her.

Kiro, Artagon, and Zcara is in the room. Kiro have just appeared form hiding in the darkness, Artagon is watching the entire thing unfolding, and Zcara is there.

I am planning to move my character, Serricia into the throne room when I post. I doubt I will interact with the fast posters. Maybe Zcara, but that's maybe.

TLDR = Too Long, Didn't Read

It's really just a summary of a longer post

Thanks for that. As long as everyone stays in that room, I should be good to go. I'll have my character pop up near the end, and blame it on being "fashionably late"

I fall asleep for the night and then come back to 4 pages in the IC...

I get that most of them are one-liners and short posts (which, to be honest, really shouldn't be in a DETAILED RP), but this pace can still kill. @x@

Im filling this with pointless things cause I'm bored.

giphy.gif

@Astaroth Suzumiya Awww, I'm so sorry, I know nano sent it but I missed the notification (TAT) So, so, so, sorry, its to late for me to join in I get messed up when I join in late to stuff, so so sorry.(:'()

dragonsfire said:
@Astaroth Suzumiya Awww, I'm so sorry, I know nano sent it but I missed the notification (TAT) So, so, so, sorry, its to late for me to join in I get messed up when I join in late to stuff, so so sorry.(:'()
its all alright i understand u and i feel the same way please we all haven started to the main discussion -hug u- please calm down and read my first post so u can now begin

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]its all alright i understand u and i feel the same way please we all haven started to the main discussion -hug u- please calm down and read my first post so u can now begin

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry I can't, kinda busy can't really do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back