• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim]I meant like apologize but that works too

[/QUOTE]
Warb said:
Dude why should she apologize, Kamina came in and started acting like an ass. What did he expect, to be praised for it?
Yep... thats also true... hmmmm i need to start thingking how to get everyone back in the throne room

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]"PLEASE KIND TITAN WHAT HAVE BROUGHT U HERE?! HAVE U READ UP MY UNCLES LETTER?"

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, really barking orders there.

Oh I did. Next thing he did was flirt with a 14year old girl. Nice

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Astaroth, if you want to continue this do it somewhere else please we don't want to spam the OCC with a petty argument.

Awwww...so Gorelok's not gonna eat. Aight.

Also Kamina, you did barge into someone's house. So yea, point aside, Gorelok's not gonna eat ?

I'm honestly so lost on where and how I should begin, anyone have a situation that would attract a new character?

Btw, @Allibi, I find it absolutely amazing how you offer different posts for the different options you give the character interacting with yours. Like using BBcode for the Eat/Sleep thing, I can't believe this is only the first time I've seen it. Probably simple BBcoding, but I'm horrible with the tool no matter how hard I try.

I think my biggest question before starting an intro is this, where is everyone at? I originally had in mind for my character to begin in a tavern or inn, reminiscing about one of his hunts prior to the present time. Really this portion is just to give everyone interested a glimpse into how my character acts and why he has villainous tendencies for someone who is looking for peace. But after the memory he would somehow, most likely sensing some sort of combat, be attracted to the location of the others and find his way there.

But I still need to know where 'there' is..

From what I can tell we're all in the semi-ruins of some sort of empire which is somewhere in a big forest. We've all been invited there by the (dead? I think?) king to join this revolution that a niece(?) of his is setting up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back