• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Oh and the reason we were invited is that he had some sort of prophecy that requires several specific people for the revolution to succeed, AKA us.

Revolution.. alright I can work with that. How far away is this set of ruins to the nearest town/city, if you've got that info?

@AceOfSpades0210 Thanks. I prefer to give people options, its allows alot of freedom. Oh yea, thanks to that link that RpNation have given me, it really helps create a unique flexible way of RP. Although I don't do this for combat.

All in all , here's a summary.

There is a castle run by less than a company of people in the forest ruins of Seitouki. It just means they're really really far away.

There are guards standing at the gate. (But everyone seemed to have just barged in the fun, lols)

Also, everyone's currently at the throne room.

Aside from Kamina, which left. And idk where he is since he doesn't specify where he left, or where he is going. And Zcara is following this Kamina guy.

My headcanon is that kalista talks like dory from finding nemo when dory talks to whales when she talks to Gorelok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry xD btb gtg going to domewere for awhild

Warb said:
My headcanon is that kalista talks like dory from finding nemo when dory talks to whales when she talks to Gorelok.
I notice ahahahaha xD but it look so funny so whenever your character is in the way she will do it xD

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]in the throne room

[/QUOTE]
It might be a little tough to get my character in there >~<

I'll have my character appear in Graciar, once everyone else gets there. It will be a whole lot easier for me to do an entry in a city.

Sorry its taking me so long. My time management is horrid, and I've been quite limited these past few days

I guess if you must, just appear inside the throne room. You don't need to know anything but the fact that you're invited by Kalista's uncle, King Meliodas, the previous king.

Yea, just appear for the briefing, and forget all about Kalista chasing that Kamina, with Mia and Zcara.

@Aragon --Kiro

@Warb -- Gorelok

@Zeldafangirl -- Emilia

@LostRose -- Zcara

@Alaster Von Grim -- Kamina

@Comet -- Mia

@Astaroth Suzumiya -- Kalista

@Agirl1107 -- Shira , and a familiar ? Zach

@Nano -- Xian

@AceOfSpades0210 -- Rais

@Allibi -- Serricia

@KingsPlague -- Artagon

@Trust -- Fran

Phew, we have quite a number of casts here. 13 of us. Alright, if I'm right, @AceOfSpades0210 , or Rais , and @Nano , Xian is not in the RP yet.

Frankly, I have not dealt with such a big group of people that has variable posting speed and length at the same time. So, that's 11 of us.

So : In the Castle getting briefed. - Gorelok, Emilia, Kiro, Artagan, Serricia, Fran,

In the forest outside - Kalista, Mia, Zcara, kamina, Shira

That adds up. And the time is near sunset i guess, from Kalista's post.

Did I miss anyone ?

I also intend to break into groups, but I'm not sure who could match with me. I do post about 2-3 times a day, and I do the long descriptive lengthy ones. So yea, maybe we should settle in groups here before we head back to IC to decide ?

Allibi said:
@Aragon --Kiro
@Warb -- Gorelok

@Zeldafangirl -- Emilia

@LostRose -- Zcara

@Comet -- Mia

@Nano -- Xian

@AceOfSpades0210 -- Rais

@Allibi -- Serricia

@KingsPlague -- Artagon

@Trust -- Fran

Phew, we have quite a number of casts here. 13 of us. Alright, if I'm right, @AceOfSpades0210 , or Rais , and @Nano , Xian is not in the RP yet.

Frankly, I have not dealt with such a big group of people that has variable posting speed and length at the same time. So, that's 11 of us.

So : In the Castle getting briefed. - Gorelok, Emilia, Kiro, Artagan, Serricia, Fran,

Did I miss anyone ?
You are a gem amongst roleplayers for taking such initiative

@KingsPlague you're being too kind.

Also, looks like the forest's team is gonna take a while....since Kamina just kicked Mia....>.>

Any ideas how to split us up ?

Allibi said:
@Aragon --Kiro
@Warb -- Gorelok

@Zeldafangirl -- Emilia

@LostRose -- Zcara

@Comet -- Mia

@Nano -- Xian

@AceOfSpades0210 -- Rais

@Allibi -- Serricia

@KingsPlague -- Artagon

@Trust -- Fran

Did I miss anyone ?

I also intend to break into groups, but I'm not sure who could match with me. I do post about 2-3 times a day, and I do the long descriptive lengthy ones. So yea, maybe we should settle in groups here before we head back to IC to decide ?
wow u had somthin planned

@Aragon Yes I do. And it is to sort out our side before the 6 of us wait too long without much plot to go by.

Its also to take some load off @Astaroth Suzumiya , or Kalista's back, she kinda have a rogue one to handle atm. From what I cna gather from Kalista's posts, and also the settings that she posted. Apparently we need to take out Chi.

maids-scythe-red-eyes-anime-white-hair-anime-girls-1680x1050px_2-jpg.214562

This girl.

And to do that, we need to go to.

1458126.jpg

Graciar, the second largest village of Arias Isla. It hasn't changed that much but the streets are roaming with chaos and evil lurking in the darkness. The mission of the Revolution is to eliminate a group from the Imperial army. It had been rumored that a fatal disease was spreading throughout the Graciar and the infection was contagious. But as expected it was only a false accusation made up so Graciar could be erased upon the map of Arias Isla, resulting another calamity; executing the innocent. It was a mission that Queen Yami had sent forth wit the use of her third trusted servant, Chi.

I simply copy pasted the infor from the Setting/Locations page.

How do we get there ? IDK

Why is there a smiling naked person at a stall in the pic ? IDK either

Cheeerios, I'm heading to bed. Nights.

I actually have posted once in the IC, but seeing the pacing of the RP as well as the direction that it is taking, I'm sorry to say that I'll have to drop this RP. I hope the rest of you have fun. ^ ^

I plan to have Rais appear once a group is in the city, since I couldn't post earlier for an intro. Did the briefing already happen?

I think it's a good idea to sort out groups in OOC. Gorelok would work best with anyone who isn't a melee based fighter, as if he enters a berserker rage he can be a danger to anyone nearby, friend or foe. The best way to circumvent this is, as I said, pairing him with characters that don't need to be close to fight well. Artagan (@KingsPlague) and Mia (@Comet) were the ones I could think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back