• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Warb said:
I think it's a good idea to sort out groups in OOC. Gorelok would work best with anyone who isn't a melee based fighter, as if he enters a berserker rage he can be a danger to anyone nearby, friend or foe. The best way to circumvent this is, as I said, pairing him with characters that don't need to be close to fight well. Artagan (@KingsPlague) and Mia (@Comet) were the ones I could think of.
Mia don't fight FAM. xD Atleast, so far she doesn't.

Well yeeeeeeah but she got those orb thingies right? I figure she can throw em or something, I unno. So if she does ever fight she'd be a good fit for Gorelok.

Warb said:
Well yeeeeeeah but she got those orb thingies right? I figure she can throw em or something, I unno. So if she does ever fight she'd be a good fit for Gorelok.
True, she can throw them when she has to

Warb said:
I think it's a good idea to sort out groups in OOC. Gorelok would work best with anyone who isn't a melee based fighter, as if he enters a berserker rage he can be a danger to anyone nearby, friend or foe. The best way to circumvent this is, as I said, pairing him with characters that don't need to be close to fight well. Artagan (@KingsPlague) and Mia (@Comet) were the ones I could think of.
I would love to work with Gorelok, I feel like them as a duo would work really well, though I think a lot of it would be Artagan making jokes and Gorelok not getting them. Also stealth would not work anymore but it would be challenging and fun to roleplay.

Allibi said:
@Aragon Yes I do. And it is to sort out our side before the 6 of us wait too long without much plot to go by.
Its also to take some load off @Astaroth Suzumiya , or Kalista's back, she kinda have a rogue one to handle atm. From what I cna gather from Kalista's posts, and also the settings that she posted. Apparently we need to take out Chi.

maids-scythe-red-eyes-anime-white-hair-anime-girls-1680x1050px_2-jpg.214562

This girl.

And to do that, we need to go to.

1458126.jpg

Graciar, the second largest village of Arias Isla. It hasn't changed that much but the streets are roaming with chaos and evil lurking in the darkness. The mission of the Revolution is to eliminate a group from the Imperial army. It had been rumored that a fatal disease was spreading throughout the Graciar and the infection was contagious. But as expected it was only a false accusation made up so Graciar could be erased upon the map of Arias Isla, resulting another calamity; executing the innocent. It was a mission that Queen Yami had sent forth wit the use of her third trusted servant, Chi.

I simply copy pasted the infor from the Setting/Locations page.

How do we get there ? IDK

Why is there a smiling naked person at a stall in the pic ? IDK either

Cheeerios, I'm heading to bed. Nights.
We will get there in the meeting my dear u are too exited :)

I've got a pretty bad headache, so I'm not up to RPing today. If it gets better I might be able to post. Sorry guys.

.....2 pages...

*sigh* I had high hopes for this RP too.

*sweeps them off the ledge*

Welp, I think I'll go with Gorelok, and Artagon. Then it would be a little nice.

I might just drop out of this. I can't keep up honestly and soon, I'll have something huge up.

I'll stay and watch this. Maybe it will get better, but heck I don't even know where this is heading now.

Alright, sorry all, but I'm going to have to drop any attempt I had to start. I just way too many RPs for my schedule, and I'm already struggling to keep up with those. Since I haven't started here, this is the one of the ones I'm willing to cut loose. Good luck to everyone continuing!

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]thank you xD eheheehehhe glad u know bro xD

[/QUOTE]
I just played a bot game to see how rek'sai ticks xD/

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]i play ryze and he look so brokenly op ahahahahahh xD

[/QUOTE]
The new ryze? I love the new ryze, so many combos and so much dmg holy shit

I'm taking my leave from this. Due to me unable to keep up with this thread.

Have fun guys. Cheerio.

Yeah, me too. Taking that day off set me really behind and I've just been feeling sick, so I think I'll just take a break from rping in general. Later guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back