• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Oh all this praise! Don't overdo it or my head will get so big I'll have to be moved to a hospital!

@Warb You deserve it. *clap clap*

I'm pretty overloaded at the speed this one has atm. I mean I have other threads to do, and getting myself unfortunately in 2 threads that goes as fast as lightning, the headache keeps building up.

@Astaroth Suzumiya oh yea, sorry about that mistake in name spelling. it was easier to remember the name as Kaliste than Kalista, easier to type it too. xD

I'll get my post up soon. Hopefully when everything slows down and I don't need to keep refreshing every time i thought of a paragraph.

Serricia : please don't smack me princess for speaking out of turn !

That's what I would conclude on in my post. Although I guess I'll have to bring the Minotaur to have some meat while you guys discuss about it ?

@Astaroth Suzumiya @Warb

I'm actually waiting for @Warb to introduce himself. I think I very much would like to hear him speak, before at least leading him out to food.

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim]I can't do anything without leaving lostrose behind

[/QUOTE]
Bro how about u pick her up and get back inside cuz all of u shoudnt be leaving the Throne room

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim]Sorry but kalista made the mistake of thinking she could order a Titan around

[/QUOTE]
But she have too if not he woudnt listen and its also a part of her nature what now shell be going to you guys?

@Astaroth Suzumiya Its a two action tab.

I give Gorelok the option to stay, or eat. But ultimately it will depend on what he does,lol.

Maybe you could tell the 6ft titan to come back ?

Dude why should she apologize, Kamina came in and started acting like an ass. What did he expect, to be praised for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back