• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Thanks man! I really like this character. It's a bit dark for the setting so I understand if you veto it, but I want to at least try to get him in!

Hrm....I did as you said...

Is it just King Meliodas's face have a change ? And also the addition of a timeline ?

I'm gonna wait for @Nano @Agirl1107 @Comet @Alaster Von Grim to post first.

I could also be inside one of the rooms in the castle already...I could edit that.....coz I dun wanna leave my piano. Haha.

Hold on I have a question. Are we to be just now arriving to join the revolution or are we already a part of it?

Ah I was a little confused when I skimmed what has happened IC so far, from what I could tell some people were already there? On closer examination it'll probably be explained, but I wanted to be sure.

Aaanyways my character is done and I am BUSHED because my god it is LATE. But I reaaaally was digging this character, so I just had to finish it before I went to bed, which I will now do. Later!

Warb said:
Aaanyways my character is done and I am BUSHED because my god it is LATE. But I reaaaally was digging this character, so I just had to finish it before I went to bed, which I will now do. Later!
They just arrive bro eheheh and sure bro take your time :3

Aight, I've edited a little. I'll be in the castle by the top hall, or wherever's that. I'll figure that part out later.

Nope!!! Too much to read. Some one bring me up to date.

My god you guys go until you guys pass out.;3; wth

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Read msh first post so u have a clue on shat to post xD eheheh sorry xD

[/QUOTE]
UGGGHHHHHHHHHH

FINE. I WAS EVEN TOO LAZY TO DO THAT BUT I GUESS I HAVE TO NOW!!!!

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Dont worry its just my first post xD

[/QUOTE]
But what happened affftteeeeeeerr.;3; oh whale, fuck it!!!!

I'll just throw Mia in the lion pit of the rp and hope she survives.

OH MY GOD. I HAD A FANTASTIC POST WRITTEN UP, THEN IT FRICKING DISSAPEARED.

SKFKDJXKAKNVXJAOZN

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]www ouch that hurts... i know the feeling

[/QUOTE]
I did a shorter version of it. Pissed me tf off.-/-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back