• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

I thought it was safe to make Xian the age he is since last time around, we had several characters ages 25+ (Priam was even 50+ iirc). Now, I'm just staring at our current characters and thinking, "Damn, Xian feels really old now."

xD

Edit: It's late here, so I'll be heading off to sleep. I'll post in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nano said:
I thought it was safe to make Xian the age he is since last time around, we had several characters ages 25+ (Priam was even 50+ iirc). Now, I'm just staring at our current characters and thinking, "Damn, Xian feels really old now."
xD
ahahahah xD its alright its just age mwahahhahaha xD i cant stop laughing now xD ahahha ill make meh first post later i have class so u guys type first

Hope my character works fine, its a previous character from a similar RP. Just tell me what I need to edit and I'll make sufficient changes.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Age-old katana hangs by his waist, a newer looking wakizashi strapped onto his back.
Umm...if I may ask, why would your character wear a wakizashi on his back? If your character carries around both a katana and a wakizashi, he should be wearing them both together on the same side as a daisho, no? If you're talking about a horizontal mounting on his back at his waistline, that's really more of a tachi mount. If you're talking about a sword being worn horizontally down one's back...I'm pretty sure that only happens in manga/anime where a character is weird enough to wield an oodachi length nihonto, and wakizashi are no where near the length of oodachi...

Extra note just in case: A swordsman wearing both a katana and wakizashi in a daisho did not indicate that they dual wielded. In fact, the two swords were simply used for different functions (ex. wakizashi being more suitable for indoor battles due to their shorter length and being allowed indoors in the first place)

Sorry if I sound too nosy...It just really bothered me...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]accepted bro u can make a post now :) just make sure its not a god moder

[/QUOTE]
He won't be. I'd like to think I'm great at RP combat, so I can balance it out.

Nano said:
Umm...if I may ask, why would your character wear a wakizashi on his back? If your character carries around both a katana and a wakizashi, he should be wearing them both together on the same side as a daisho, no? If you're talking about a horizontal mounting on his back at his waistline, that's really more of a tachi mount. If you're talking about a sword being worn horizontally down one's back...I'm pretty sure that only happens in manga/anime where a character is weird enough to wield an oodachi length nihonto, and wakizashi are no where near the length of oodachi...
Extra note just in case: A swordsman wearing both a katana and wakizashi in a daisho did not indicate that they dual wielded. In fact, the two swords were simply used for different functions (ex. wakizashi being more suitable for indoor battles due to their shorter length and being allowed indoors in the first place)

Sorry if I sound too nosy...It just really bothered me...
I have absolutely no information on the history of each weapon, lmao. I picked up info that they were usually worn together, so I used them both. I never did say that he used it traditionally, if that makes you feel any better.

Okay~ My snowflake is done.

The only thing that is missing is the theme song, which I have not have a knack of finding.

Maybe. I'm pretty bad about posting regularly in one RP, I get even worse when multiple RPs happen :P

I unno I'll take a look at the setting, see if it peaks my interest.

Warb said:
Maybe. I'm pretty bad about posting regularly in one RP, I get even worse when multiple RPs happen :P
I unno I'll take a look at the setting, see if it peaks my interest.
okey bro i wish so and thank u very much

Mm sorry the an changed the meaning of what I said, what I meant was is it necessary for it to be anime style or is it just highly suggested?

Could I pleeeeeease use semi realistic? I have an idea for a minotaur character, but uh, anime doesn't exactly suit him. I'll post the picture I have in mind and you can decide for yourself.

latest

Warb said:
Could I pleeeeeease use semi realistic? I have an idea for a minotaur character, but uh, anime doesn't exactly suit him. I'll post the picture I have in mind and you can decide for yourself.
latest
Sure go ahead bro it looks cool :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back