[The Realms] Discussion Thread

I don't want to play with you anymore, because you kicked me in to a hole and that was mean! I told my mommy and she said "Don't play with that mean Belial kid anymore" !!!

SO i figured out how to get rid of the scurge and use the trojan horse to sack troy....

Odly enough both solutions require LARGE quantities of pigs.....

I have dire war cocks! :cool: I will catch, then it will turn out to be like a seen out of planet of the apes with men chasing down lesser beings and clubbing them like animals.... well as far as my people are concerned you guys are all technically animals but we wont go there....

Hey, guys, Wayward Inn is not listed on Top Roleplaying Sites. We're rank 165 on Page 7 on the list; we deserve to be #1!

So I encourage you all to go to the top of the page every day, every day and click 'Vote for Us!' and, well, vote for us. The more votes we get daily, the faster we'll shoot up in the list. The higher we are on the list, the more members the site will get.

If you're lazy, the link is here.

Going out on a limb and assuming very little is going to happen til after the holidays?

well i would assume hes gon to his families house for the brake and so isnt at his own computer, and probably spending alot of time with his family.

I am on my laptop (which is a piece of shit, I'm lucky to have updated Lareo's war), and I'm doing a lot of stuff besides this. Namely, spending time with my grandparents, particularly my momentum-challenged grandmother, who had a pelvic fracture and now walks with a cane, which is an improvement over the crutches she once had.

You're all villains.

Anyway, I asked Crocmon to do some of the roleplay for me, particularly in the Old World. He is now a Storyteller, I ask that you treat him with more respect than you treat me, since he doesn't know how to put you all in your place the way I do. He isn't losing his nation, since I'm still doing all of his stuff.

Expect an increase in updates now that he's helping me out.

And remember to vote daily.

Um villains is merely a term for french peasants, it was given a bad rap do to the constant overthrowing of french nobility who normally had some form of disdain for the villagers, or Villains, in his country do to him being greedy and them never being satisfied. So when ever a french noble would meet some one who tried to wrong him or something to that extent they usually called them a villain, or as bad as villains as a sort of insult, the term some what got coined for bad guys in American movies.

But non of that matters as you have just called me a french peasent and for that you shall pay!! :mad:

In reperations I demand WARS!!! lots of wars!

1308033885649-1.png

I have no real idea exactly how to respond to this other than the above expression. I need to refill my drink though...

highdarklord said:
I laugh at the idea of Bel thinking he's gonna make Uzi's head go splody later...
oh and I suppose you've allready figured out how to get the industrial revolution started in this time period then? If so please do explain!

Belial said:
oh and I suppose you've allready figured out how to get the industrial revolution started in this time period then? If so please do explain!
By the time you figure out how to make Uziel's head go Splody, HDL's probably managed to divide by zero while the rest of us are conquering the galaxy with spaceships propelled by improbability that is fueled by hopes and dreams.

Well Belial, considering I don't need to worry about the industrial revolution being that I'M NOT A NATION BUT A CHARACTER PLAYER, and also considering you'll have sooooo much fun trying to jumpstart an industrial revolution using bronze tools...

Lareo is pretty much as correct as it gets. I'll have divided by zero and we'll all be flying spaceships fueled on hopes and dreams. And you'll have figured out how to get an industrial revolution started...

Dont really need all that much for an industrial revolution in uziels settin. hell you can do it all with bronze.

Uh, you can advance out of the Bronze age. not until I say so, but it will happen, eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back