[The Realms] Discussion Thread

Belial said:
So is this going to get active again or what? If so id like to claim a knew nation
Yes. Uziel is bringing over all his stuff from his zeta board and will be here :)

We'll do a restart. Anyone who wants to keep their old nations are pre-approved with them.

Okay then. I'm here, for the Realms (so don't nobody go saying I'm picking a side!!).

Oh and you can get rid of the Mëkrafians, I intend to create a new nation.

Ya ill be keeping Denmark too, I am sure I can come up with something for that region. But also what about your two new ones? Will we be seeing Star Wars in the Inn?

Id think about keeping Babyylon but I dont have access to my old pms from colo that had my research stored in it..

Might just restart as greece

You guys will definitely be seeing Star Wars. I'll be simplifying it from what we had at the Nations.

*Sigh* Now, I guess.

And Xen, I will definitely be nerfing your guy he won't be anything like the one you had last time.

I haven't ever done a Nation Building RP. Though I will definitely be looking at it and once my work on site matters cut down, I will probably be joining. :cool:

also how do i change the thread name I need it to be called the Heracleidaen Empire.

You should know you are getting South Greece (Sparta) not all of Greece

oh so the Peloponnese continent not Athens

still How do i change a threads name?

oh never mind you map covers all the towns I put up, I just put that map up o show where the towns were

Ok don as much as im going to do on my hero....

Edit: STOP. DOUBLE. POSTING. There is an edit button.

Pro tip: Who here has thought of developing more complex farming methods? As it is your 'farms' aren't much better than gardens.

You guys have to build infrastructure, otherwise...

[media]

[/media]

I totally have to develop a spell that summons large quantities of cheese on my enemies.

Create Milk! All over your face!

I can't believe I brought forth that much National History in a couple of minutes! That was insane. I think I should have made a race of Flying monkeys. That way I could take over the world with an army of flying, poo flinging, monkeys!

Uziel said:
Pro tip: Who here has thought of developing more complex farming methods? As it is your 'farms' aren't much better than gardens.
Well I mean, someone else has to develop tech before it can be stol- I of course mean, that planning these things out takes time and consideration! *cough* :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back