[The Realms] Discussion Thread

Belial said:
*cries* alrighty folks some ones got to take up the mantle and build a nbrp to replace it.
One two three Not it!
No one on this site, could build a NBRP with the same amount of Uzieliqueness.

Belial said:
*cries* alrighty folks some ones got to take up the mantle and build a nbrp to replace it.
One two three Not it!
Well at this point, its either you or HDL... And i don't see HDL complaining a whole lot on updates... Maybe since you have free time you could work a system out to develop a NBRP, even if just a simple one.

Yeah... as much as I could MAYBE begin to approach an Uzi-level RP if I got lucky... I don't have the time to with college and the military, and considering it'd run for 6 months before being put into an inactive state for 7... I'd rather not do that to anybody.

[QUOTE="Comrade in the Shade]Why don't we just make Invasion and Nations of Men more active? Tack a co-Storyteller on to them or something.

[/QUOTE]
Invasion doesn't need a co-storyteller, what it needs are active players. The only one currently is Freeman and (hopefully to be) you. TomSefton and Gaunt have disappeared, Belial for some reason continues to complain about mods not being active, when he's the inactive one and Uziel appears to lack the time.

It's kind of hard to run an active roleplay, when your players vanish, simply stop posting or even refuse to inform you, whether or not they want to quit your RP. :eek:

Eh I posted an idea for an nbrp space themed, if people are interested. Lets see if i can keep one going.

Belial said:
Eh I posted an idea for an nbrp space themed, if people are interested. Lets see if i can keep one going.
In the meanwhile, go post in Invasion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back