[The Realms] Discussion Thread

Bronze? Bronze is a weak malleable low melting metal. Bronze has little use now adays other then being a metal that looks shiny (such as Gold and Silver) At least gold is a good conductor, bronze not so much. But fine Belial you stick with weak metal bronze, we will go to such stronger ones such Iron.

Freeman said:
Bronze? Bronze is a weak malleable low melting metal. Bronze has little use now adays other then being a metal that looks shiny (such as Gold and Silver) At least gold is a good conductor, bronze not so much. But fine Belial you stick with weak metal bronze, we will go to such stronger ones such Iron.
Because i totally said I mstaying in the bronze age genius.... I said you could do it with bronze, not that's all I will ever use...

No problem :) Sometimes you gotta spell it out real simple.

Once he's no longer using bronze, we're no longer in the bronze age :D

I was going to update the everything today but then I came down with a case of who gives a fuck. Update coming this weekend.

So yeah. Sorry about the delay. We'll take any statecraft and exploring missions in IM or Teamspeak to get these done quickly so we can catch up.

I'm thinking more along the lines of about 200 if they die really old, and that's as a parallel to today's 80 compared to the Bronze Age 35 years. If this was Modern, they'd be living 400 years.

Well your best bet is usually to find a Nation that's willing to hire you to perform some sort of task, like scouting or looking into some of their problems for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back