• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

The old maid scolded Grey. "Excuse you! Don't you know how to treat your elders?!" The old maid grabbed Minxy's arm. "As your punishment, I'm taking her away to teach her manners!"

"W-Wait what?! Wait no! I-I'm fine!" Minxy tried to get out of her grasp but couldn't escape. She turned towards Grey. "It's okay! I'll be fineee... "

"Hell no. You, who's keeping us all here against our will, is not taking anyone away." He grabs the old maid's arm and separates her from Minxy. "You don't get my respect until you earn it." He glares into the old woman's eyes.

I stand up and see the short old woman. "Who is that?" I thought. As she drags the girl off and the boy follows, I'm not sure what to do.

Cheshire eventually comes upon the group, an old woman, the guy from before, and some girls. "Hey!" They bangs their fist against the wall. "What the hell is this?"

Last edited by a moderator:
They stand there, watching this insane interaction of complete strangers, and then they scream. They just stand there and scream.

Grey, who was about to pick the old maid up and carry her away, turns to look at the short person.

Grey speaks calmly. "Many things. The old maid is picking on Minxy," he gestures to the girl with almost white hair, "for no reason, and everyone's getting involved, and I'm about to go put the old maid outside."

They press their fingers to their head, groaning again as they aggravate the bruise. "I want a cup of tea, and a warm fire to sit by, and probably some vodka.

Minxy is so confused to a point she gets a headache. "What's going on here.. so much happening in such little... time.." Minxy just walked away to a quiet room to take a short nap to feel better.

Grey first addresses the short stranger. "I'll see what I can do about alcohol." He then turns and follows after Minxy.

"Can we all sit in some room, drink some alcohol, knock back enough to get drunk and make sense of whatever shitty thing is happening next."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back