• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

As the other girl looks up at me, I can't help but notice how pretty she is. I smile at her and kneel down next to the girl lying on the floor. "I don't guess this place has working plumbing, huh?" I turn to look at the passed out girl. I bite my lip, trying to figure out something to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ow, that freaking hurts?" They gingerly touched the bruise blooming on their forehead. They stood there, in the late evening staring at the old house, wondering if they should go in.

Grey looks at the newcomers. He doesn't seem impressed, or worried, in the passed out girl's case.

Cheshire finally shrugs and makes their way into the house. "Is anyone squatting here? Is it alright if I stay for a little while?" They call out.

Grey sighs. "Another one. I suppose I'll go get whoever it is." He gets up. "No one touch my guitar if you like your bones being intact." He starts to walk out of the room.

Minxy got back up, hoping the girl was better. "New people! That's good. This place was getting a little bit lonely! I just hope the old maid is okay with i-"

"WHO DA FACK ARE THESE PEOPLE?!"

"Oh... H-How wonderful.... These are the new people who are staying with us...?"

They readjusted the pins holding their dark hair back, pulled at the black bag they carried. "I heard people yelling, so obviously a few idiots are here."

Grey turns back into the room and puts the guitar in the case, then slings it over his shoulder and walks out.

Grey soon finds the new person. "Hey." The first thing he notices is the height difference between him and the newcomer. "You're right, there are idiots here. And I'm one of the non idiots. I think."

I'm startled at the yelling and the tall guy's threat. I look down at the girl as she opens her eyes and speaks. "I have no idea where we are, but I'm Riley." I smile at the girl.

"I honestly don't know." He looks up and thinks. "There's Minxy, the old maid, the ninja, the passed out girl, the brother and sister, and the other one, and me, so including you, I know of like nine people."

"Well you don't have to include me, I'm not staying here with so many people. I don't even know how I got here. Can you point me in the direction of the closest main road?"

"About that..." He laughs nervously. "This house is odd, I know one or two ways out, but most windows and doors won't get you out of here."

"What the . . " They turn around and grab the doorknob, jiggling it. "No way I'm stuck here. Hey you, help me get this thing open."

They let out a frustrated groan and kick the wall. "Why the hell am I stuck here? Help me find another door." They storm off looking for a way out.

Te old maid started beating Minxy on the head. "How am I suppose to take care of all these people?!" The old maid scolded Minxy.

"It's not my faultttt" Minxy cried. "I-I-I don't know how you're suppose to take care of all of the M'am! Please stop hurting me"

"I already told you, it won't work. I know like two ways out. You don't wanna get lost in here."

They turn on him, furious. "Then show me the two ways out. I am not staying here with other people, I left to get away from people, not to be surrounded by them in some sort of sick maze."

He hears someone shout. She didn't sound happy. "I'll get back to you about getting out." He runs off, soon approaching the old maid. "Fuck off, hag. You don't even do anything." He whirls her away, putting himself between the old maid and Minxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back