• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Home. ((Always Open))

Ari still concentrated as her team returned the other teams flag to there base, earning them a point.

"game over." the announcer said. people spout insults to Hannibal for being a NOOB or Hacker. he did not care, however, since he had fun with Ari

"Yeah! Face it suckers, you just got creamed by a girl!" Ari said, picking up her headset. She smiled and laughed as all the boys cursed under there breath.

Ari lit up like a tomato again. Stunned from his actions she ran up stairs, confused by what she was feeling. She sat on her bed confused.

he facepalmed himself. "you freaking IDIOT!!!!" he thought."what did i do now?" he asked himself, with the answer in front of him.

Ari held her head between her knees and exhaled. Her face was still red and her heart was beating fast.

his heart skipped a beat. the stress manages to force him to pass out, he fell to the ground with a loud thud, not damaging anything.

Ari's ears perked when she heard a loud thud. She jumped down the stairs and walked into the living room. She saw Hannibal passed out on the floor. Her heart skipped a beat as she walked over to him. "Hannibal. Hannibal..." Ari whispered, smacking his cheek lightly.

Ari looked away, fully aware of what it was. "I d-duno." Ari answered, a light blush grazing her face.

he begins to feel light headed. "the room....... it is spinning. i need to sit for a while." he sat on the couch, and looks at the ground, in a thinking state of mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back