• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Home. ((Always Open))

Ari raced to the living room. She shoved him onto the couch and then went to grab two remotes and turn on the Xbox. She placed the Halo 4 disc.

The screen turned on to the screen. She launched multiplayer. "Oh yeah, your goal is to kill everyone on the other team." Ari said, launching capture the flag.

hannibal found a Binary rifle. "this bow gun is interesting in looks." he said. (a bow gun is a weapon used in the monster hunter game series, it is a gun with a priming mechanism of a bow. not to be confused with a crossbow)

(got a little quiet. i was worried you left) he found a SAW machine gun and mowed everyone down. he looked at Ari, who was focusing on the game, and admired her in more ways than one.

Ari grabbed a high powered Sniper from a dead guy and stood at her perched again, shooting everyone else.

"Five minutes remaining" the announcer said as hannibal found a gravity hammer. "this hammer..... reminds me of a village i would visit to help their hunters." he said out of nostalgia.

"Save the nostalgia for the family reunion." Ari said, shooting someone else in the head, earning her extra points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back