• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Home. ((Always Open))

"Duh, you. " she replied with an eyeroll before nodding to the others in lo of a greeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hannibal put Ari on his back. "could you be nicer instead of bossing others around?" he suggested. "it ain't very friendly to those you just met."

Jade merely raised her eyebrow. "I am who I am. Deal with it. " Dexter sighed and quickly added, "she means well once you get past...her."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason kept on thinking of ways he could escape, the ideas rushed into his brain making him dizzy he started thinking to himself until he blurted out something he didn't even mean to. "I'm UNDERAGED" the embarrassment he had just put on himself was enough to make him pass out.

"I am not going to do.... what ever you're thinking. nor would i want to" he said in a confused manner. 
"What would make you say that?" he asked the boy.

Jason felt as though he was about to pass out "whoa whoa whoa I didn't mean to say that." Jason began to look away from everyone poking his index fingers together "Its just that.......... I'm pretty shy around new people. I don't tend to act like myself when I'm around new people." He said trying to calm himself down.

"Yeah but I'm pretty sure I'm worse than you when it comes to being shy" he color began to return but his cheeks remains red. He still refused to look at anyone but he still afraid of the girl in front of him. And was equally scared of the one on that guys back.

Jason had a hard time trying to gulp because he was so nervous. "Why don't you all go in first, I'll come in later." He tried very hard not to look at anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back