• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Home. ((Always Open))

he fell asleep at noon. all of that affection has worn him out. he layed next to her. with his left arm on her hand. 
he lightly snores, followed by a rumble every now and then. he had dreams of him and ari getting married and have a family of their own, and other happy moments. 
(Still on?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jade stood beside her brother with her eyes bright with curiosity as the siblings entered the grounds, heading towards the giant home. She had a small smirk playing on her face for reasons unknown but Dexter knew better than to ask what she was thinking of. Together, they walked to the door of their new home and knocked, Dexter with an easy grin on his face and Jade's now cold and distant.

Jason had just entered the Neko homes groumds chewing on a new bone he got from some pit bull."so this us the neko home grounds?" He began digging a hole in the ground and threw his bone in it. "Soft ground, I like that a lot." He began to bury the bone inside of his new hole. "I'll come back for that later." He began to walk towards the house that he would consider his new home until he finally noticed that there were two people in front him. Even though they were a good distance away he noticed that among the two was a GIRL. He made a straight dash for a nearby bush and ended up tripping and falling hitting the ground hard.

Both of the nekos ears twitched and they turned. Dexter was quick to turn back and wait for the door to be opened but Jade headed towards the sound. Her brother watched her curiously as she approached the boy laying on the ground. "That looked like it hurt. " she said, voice monotone aside from a bit of amusement.

Dexter was slow but he soon followed his sister, an easy going grin on his face. "Need help up, dude?" He asked, offering his hand as he carefully studied the clumsy lad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ari heard a knock at the door. She got up and answered it. "Hello!" She said, her voice bright and cherry.

hannibal grew confused. "who are you guys?" he asked the group of nekos at the door. (ignore the convo, i did not see the alert until it was too late.)

Dexter left his sister to talk to the kid and walked towards the now opened door. "My sister and I has heard about this place and was wondering if we could join the household. My name is dexter and that's jade. " he pointed to where jade was beside the fallen person, surprised to see her offering the kid a hand up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason saw that the girl was offering him a hand "No no, I'm OK." Jason had quickly pushed himself up and took 10 steps back "I was just.........sniffing the ground."

Jade wasn't one to smile but she couldn't help the grin the kid caused and she gave a small chuckle. "Cute." She said sarcastically. "I don't bite...mostly. Name's Jade. " Wow, since when did she ever speak that much? Jade balanced it out by dropping her grin and raising an eyebrow in a moody kind of way.

Dexter glanced back at his sister, "If you don't mind, I'd rather her stay out here. This is the most she's ever come to socializing." He said while stepping into the cool house, feeling a bit intimidated by the new guy's size.

"i may not be a neko, but i love the company of others, even this treasure here." he said as he grabbed Ari and hugged her like a teddy bear.

Jason began to blush and began to shake all over "The names jason" he kept stuttering his words. He could fill his tail go between his legs. What should he do, she was giving some eyebrow technique. He tried to make out a sentence but he kept stuttering all his words "nice to meet you."

Dexter grinned, easily accepting the big guy. "I'm assuming that's your girl, huh? Nice catch." He said politely to Hannibal. "And you are?" He directed his question to the young lady beside him.

Jade couldn't help it, she actually giggled! It abruptly stopped and she hid it with a cough before saying in a bossy tone, "Come on, you're showing me around the grounds here." She looked at him expectantly.

Jason looked at Hannibal still shaking "hi" and his eyes shot right back at the closest female. When he heard that the female ordered him to show her around his face went pale. He pointed to himself and said "me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back