• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mythical Castle

Natasha sudently Jump feeling him trying to Nurce...Oh dear,natasha would Kinda turn him so he was siting on her lap and the back of his head agains her chest as she would look at the queen and say "well he is Clingy alright hehehe"she said as she would pass her hand on his hair as she would sigh and would hear the Voices in her head

"
"well ssssseems he thinksssss you are hisssss Mother or sssssomething"

"Or he issss Jusssst Hungry...he did sssay he wasss"

@Arubion Sivart @Faith

"I am sorry about him Natasha when he is hungry he will nurses on any one probably." The chef brought out the food setting in front of each of them. "You can wake him up he needs to eat dinner and he sleeps way to much it is unhealthy how much he sleeps." She starts to eat the food.

Natasha Noded as she was about to wake him up till she starts hearing him whine.she would look worried and would begine and try to confort him "No dont cry shhhhh,sshhhhh dont cry"she said Bobbing him sofly and trying to confort him she would look at the queen and Give a weak smile as she dint know what she just did,she continue to shh Trying to confort him as she wonderd what she did wrong to make him whine,amybe he was just tired and she Woke him up...Oh dear.

@Faith @Arubion Sivart

"You don't have to treat him like a baby he is 7 you can wake him up don't worry he is just whining because he is uncomfortable trying to nurse on you still." " Shiro up right now you need to eat your dinner." she did not like when Shiro behaved like this when they had guest over. She offered a smile to Natasha. " please eat don't let my son stop you from eating."

Wynter sighed looking at Shiro. "get off of her and sit in your seat and eat your dinner Shiro and apologize for trying to nurse on her right now." She said raising her voice at him at the end making it clear she meant right this instant.

Shiro would stay on her lap Yawning Cutely.... "Momma.... I can't move my arms...." He'd attempt to move them but would't be able to....

Wynter got out of her chair and picked him."I will be right back Natasha just give me a moment." She walked in the kitchen grabbing something and then into Shiro's new room and set him on his bed. "Here drink this." It was her milk in a bottle she had it earlier that day for him.

"No your not Shiro so don't even try to apologize for it I know you not sorry." She let a few tears escape from her eyes she just wanted a son. If she would have known then that he wouldn't act at all like a normal kid or would only want to cuddle and nurse from his mom and that is it she would have never had him in the first place.

Natasha noded as she would be alone in the Dinner table...well Kinda as she would begine to eat and soon would hear the Voices in her head "Hehehe....well that was Interesting"

"Feel bad for the kid but true....You can just go and try to-"

"Dont say it...."

"Sorry..."

Natasha Roll her eyes as she would say "True...And he is seven aswell so yea"she said in her minde talking to her Puppets aswell she would remain silent and continue eating,she could not hear the argument and well dint whant to be mean and goand try to solve it,so she would just sit here eating

"Shiro don't say that, just get some sleep." She walked out turning around to look at him before shutting the door. She wiped her eyes and took a deep breath before walking back into the dinning hall. She smiled at Natasha and sat down and started to eat her dinner again. "Sorry about that I had to put Shiro to bed, if he will actually stay in bed, he usually tries to sneak out and come and snoop on everyone." She laughed taking a bit out of her food.

@Yonsisac @Arubion Sivart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back