• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Model Family

u k i y o

딸기
there is said to be a beautiful mansion at the end of the street. Inside are beautiful people as well, at least that's what the neighbors say. No one has actually gone inside the house, but every once in a while it's said that the family leaves the house. Many believe every last one of the family are models They're actually very right considering the mom, dad, and all the siblings except the two youngest are actually models and the youngest two would be if they were a little older.

It's chaotic inside but in the end they've always got each other's back. They may fight every other day about the weirdest of things but they always laugh afterwards.

This is the story of the chaotic Snow family.

August woke up, staying in bed for a few more minutes before actually moving. He grabbed the remote to his tv and turned it into movie player settings going in a cabinet and looking for a movie. He finally picked sunny with a chance of meatballs and placed it on his bed before leaving his room in hopes to get food so he wouldn't get hungry while watching this movie. He walked into the kitchen searching threw a few drawers before he found what he wanted, popcorn.

He reached up to grab it before realizing that he was too short, even on his tippy toes. He climbed on top of the counter smiling as he was now tall enough and hopped back down holding the popcorn in his hands.

(@johndoe @Quiet Is Violent @RoseElf you guys can post now)

Liana woke up at 3 in the morning. Why? She didn't know. That was normal for Liana. She had things to do, people to shout at for being wrong, etc. She was a bit too intense for most people's liking. She sat on her bed for hours, writing down everything she had dreamed. It was mostly numbers and equations. "Bored!" She shouted suddenly, throwing her notebook at the wall. She got out of bed and went downstairs to sit on the couch.

August saw Liana come downstairs and sit on the couch. He walked over to her smiling a bit. "Hey, you wanna watch a movie? I got popcorn!" He said excitedly holding the popcorn out in front of him. He was actually really happy to be up and moving again considering all this week and last week he was in bed too sick to move. He skipped back into the kitchen and placed the popcorn in the microwave and starting popping it the smell of popcorn filling the house shortly afterwards.

@Quiet Is Violent

Mike woke up to the sound of conversation he walked downstairs and saw August and liana "what are you guys doing up?" He said

"I'm making popcorn!" August said as he took the popcorn out if the microwave and placed it in a big bowl. "I'm watching a movie in my room, but now I'm thinking about watching it in the theatre room." He half said to himself as he ate some popcorn. "Yeah I'm gonna watch it in the theatre room!" He said running upstairs into his room grabbing the movie and a blanket before running back downstairs. "Do you guys wanna watch it with me?"

@johndoe @Quiet Is Violent

Liana looked at August blankly for a moment. Then she smiled. "What movie?" She didn't like movies much, but she liked her brother enough to spend time with him. She then heard Mike speaking to her. Liana glanced at him. "I wake up at this time most every day. The question is, what are you doing up?"

@JayKuro @johndoe

"I make no promises to stay in bed, but I'll stay in my room." August said trying to bargain, he did not want to stay in bed for another day. He grabbed his stuff and started heading downstairs into the theatre room turning on almost every light on as he walked. He opened the theatre room door and turned on the lights so he could see and put the movie in.

"Ok that's fine and if you need to you can come to my room but we need to be quiet,ok?" Mike said (until we have more people can we say mom and dad took the rest of our siblings to a school trip or something) @JayKuro @Quiet Is Violent

johndoe said:
"Ok that's fine and if you need to you can come to my room but we need to be quiet,ok?" Mike said (until we have more people can we say mom and dad took the rest of our siblings to a school trip or something) @JayKuro @Quiet Is Violent
"Why? Why should we be quiet?" Liana snapped. "I think it'd be fun to set off every alarme in the house."

"Hey well it's just you,me and August here I'm in charge you will do no such thing" mike said seriously

johndoe said:
"Hey well it's just you,me and August here I'm in charge you will do no such thing" mike said seriously
"Why not?" Liana asked, her eyes narrowing. "It's not like you're an adult or anything. You're just a kid!"

"I can be quiet, but the house is big. As long as we're not upstairs they won't hear us." August said placing his stuff in a seat and walking over to the DVD player. He placed the movie in turning the volume up a little before closing the theatre room door and turning off the lights. He ignored the fight that they were most likely about to have and started watching the preview before the movie.

"Ok let's watch the movie" mike said sitting down and ruffling August's hair (Really though we need a reason there is just three people in the house)

johndoe said:
"Ok let's watch the movie" mike said sitting down and ruffling August's hair (Really though we need a reason there is just three people in the house)
(Why don't we just say everyone else is sleeping because it's still early in the morning)

August grabbed the tv remote and started skipping the previews until they got to the actual movie. He wrapped his blanket around him forming into a small ball in the chair as he pressed play.

(The rest of the family is on vacation but August was sick and Liana can't be taken any where so Mike offered to watch them?)

Liana sat down as well, a little ways away so they wouldn't get annoyed by her critiquing every aspect of the movie.

(Sorry for the late reply I went out)

August put the popcorn on the armrest in between him and Mike in case he wanted any. His attention was focused on the movie even if he had already seen it enough times to practically memorize the lines.

"I'm not tired though. And it's not even lunch time." August said finishing off the popcorn before standing up and stretching. He picked up his stuff and wrapped the blanket around his head blocking one of his eyes as he started skipping back upstairs.

@johndoe

"Its like 4 am but do you want to play video games in your room with me?" Mike says jogging up stairs @JayKuro

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't mind playing video games. What do you want to play?" He asked placing the empty popcorn bowl in the sink before beginning to walk upstairs again and to the cabinet where he kept his video games.

@johndoe

"Okay then." He said going through a few video games he had until he found one that interested him. "Let's play something scary then. Those are always really fun." He said putting in the game resident evil and getting two controllers one for him and the other for Mike.

@johndoe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back