• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Lost

"to be honest, you looked worse before i beat you up" Liam snarled back. "Your face looks like a fucking beach ball because i punched it so much" he snarled again gesturing to his face. "Leave Isabel alone" He said gritting his teeth, he was starting to get furious as he got up real close to Dustin. Isabel was probably the closest friend he had ever had. He hoped the boy would see he was REALLY serious this time and not fight, even though he was already a bit battered up he would fight again, for Isabel.

You can't tell me what to do shitbag." He shoved the kid away from him. "I don't understand why kids where masks to camp these days. Seriously, you should take it off. It's not Halloween anymore, dipshit."

((my last post till some more people reply))

He shoved the boy back harder. "you asked for it" he reeled back his fist....

((dont continue or anything, just wait for some replies, we cant fight the whole time haha))

Natalie sighed as the fight was about to continue, "I'm so done.." She mumbled and jumped out of the pool. "You guys are ruining it for everyone!!" Oh how she wanted to punch them right now, and that sparked an idea. Running up to them, she clenched her fists. Of course, this wasn't the best idea, but Natalie was sick of this and sometimes, her anger did take over. Jumping and punching them both in the face, she landed and stumbled back, rubbing her knuckles as they throbbed.

He managed to block her fist with his hand, but only partially, as some of it hit his cheek. "Shit..." He shook his head side to side, shaking off the pain. "That was sure pleasant..." He sat back in the water and leaned his back against the bank. "You're such a joy..."

Serenity heard all the noise and came back seeing yet another fight she ran over and joined Natalie who was yelling once again at two boys fighting over what had already been finished. "Pathetic! Both of you realize if you ever want to get a girl fighting isnt the way to go and arguing over something and ruining it for everyone is rude!" She stepped between them stopping them all and raising a fist. "I dont want to do this but if you all insist..." she growled angered as she stopped herself and ranted in a low voice about how pathetic they were acting in all of this and fighting wasnt going to help.

Isabel bit her lip, not sure who to... join? She wasn't sure what was happening. She'd never had so many guys talk to her. She wasn't Mrs. Popular in school, and there was tons of assholes at her school, so she'd never really had a boyfriend. So this was all new to her. "Um.." She began, as she saw a fight was about to happen. And then a girl appeared from no where and hit both the boys. "Hey!" She yelled, glaring at the girl. "What the heck was that?!" She looked at Liam and the other boy, wondering if they were okay. Isabel returned to the random girl, and clenched her teeth.

RadioActive said:
Isabel bit her lip, not sure who to... join? She wasn't sure what was happening. She'd never had so many guys talk to her. She wasn't Mrs. Popular in school, and there was tons of assholes at her school, so she'd never really had a boyfriend. So this was all new to her. "Um.." She began, as she saw a fight was about to happen. And then a girl appeared from no where and hit both the boys. "Hey!" She yelled, glaring at the girl. "What the heck was that?!" She looked at Liam and the other boy, wondering if they were okay. Isabel returned to the random girl, and clenched her teeth.
((i take it that was to Natalie? xD ))

He shook his head. "You know what? I'm not dealing with you anymore. These girls are right when they say it's ruining everybody's trip. So... Yeah, I'm done." With that, he lowered his fists and glazed at Nat. "When you're trying to stop a fight, punching someone isn't how you do it!" He turned back to Isabel. "Sorry you had to see all that..."

Isabel just shrugged. "Nah, it's okay." She said, rubbing the back of her neck. She wondered when she was going to have to get naked along with Aden, Jack, and Jasmine. She hoped it would be a little longer until they had too. "So..." Isabel said, and looked at the water. "How's it do? Oh... wait what's your name?" She asked, looking back at the boy she had just met.

Serenity shook her head and took a walk alone upon seeing a small waterfall and a spring she moved and pulled her cover off revaling her swimsuit and dived into the water leaving a splash and a shudder down her spine . "cold." she closed her eyes and floated in the water silently

He facepalmed "Oh, yeah. My names Dustin, and may I ask yours?" He tilted his head. There was something about this girl... He shook whatever feeling there was off. "And I got sent to this camp against my will..." He jokingly bared his teeth and growled. "Parents..."

"What else was I supposed to do??" She looked at Dustin, "You two wouldn't listen and obviously you think voilence is the way you think." She sighs, "I'm sorry. Alright?" Now Natalie did feel bad, and she did lose her temper. Walking to her bag, she kneeled down.

"Yeah, I bet you are." He smiled at her. She was a bit clueless sometimes... But she was hilarious. She had just punched him in the face, and he wasn't even mad. "That's right, Nat... Walk away!" He threw his fist into the air.

"Woah woah... It's ok, I'm joking... Calm down." He was still sitting with his back on the bank of the river, watching the other people.

"It's cool. You can tell me... Everybody else is busy and aren't paying attention. Cross my heart and hope to die I won't tell a soul. You can trust me nat!" He gave her a big, warm smile.

"You're lucky I didn't punch you back, Nat..." He stuck his tongue out at her and smiled. "It's fine... It didn't hurt as much as the nice, warm SLAP you gave me earlier..."

"Yup, that's my name! And I'd sure hope not!" He got out of the water and did a flexed. "I am the best person you'll meet!" He chuckled to himself and threw a shirt on.

He smiled as well. "What? I can't help it that I'm a sexy beast!" He st on the bank and put his feet in the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back