• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Lost

He looked at her. His face had gone red. "Uh... Yeah, Nat?" He had a bad feeling that she was about to slap him again. "What did I do this time, Nat?"

He laughed as well. "Well, it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be!" He grabbed her waist and pulled her in with him, bringing her over his head and dropping her behind him.

She screamed and fell in over his head, she quickly swam to the surface, coughing. "Oh you son of a b***h!!!" She laughed and splashed him. "I liked this shirt!"

He splashed her back, then said, "This was my new shirt! You soaked it, you jerk!" He smiled and splashed her again.

((should we try progress the story abit? epoce wanna help?))"

Liam felt a fist connect with his face, it didnt hurt really but it was a bit of a shock, atleast it sort of stopped another fight. "Uh, sorry" he said to Isabel before sitting down on the edge of the river, a little exhausted from all the commotion so far.

He looked at Liam, then at Nat. He hated Nat at first. He had also hated Liam... Actually, he didn't know what to think if Liam... He liked the kid, but he wouldn't drop the subject of the fight. Oh well, it wasn't his problem anyhow...

Serenity got tired of sitting by herself and pulled her cover over her swimsuit and started walking back over hearing the laughs she let out a sigh of relief and shook her heard walking past everyone she took a seat on the log and put on a fake smile sketching in a book she pulled from her bag and stared at the pages for a moment

((sorry guys. I may or may not respond for a while. Please if I don't respond in a reasonable amount of time, control my character for me. Just take the clues that have been going into play, with Isabel, and such))

After watching everyone for a little bit, Liam stood up and said to everyone "well now that we've all had a bit of.. fun" he gave a sort of friendly wink to Dustin, "Should we find a camping spot?"

He walked over to Liam and reeled back his fist. "You deserve this..." He gave him a light punch in the arm, then sat down next to him. "Sorry for... you know... punching you in the face 100 times..." He smiled a bit.

"Nice to see someone can get along now." Serenity grabbed her bag and her book got up and walked to the dock taking a seat and drawing the scenery letting out a light sigh before smiling at the people all laughing and having a good time

"Well... she said that a bit more rude than I'd have liked.. but oh well.." He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, then..." Dustin picked up a rock and skipped it across the water, making it land directly in front of the other girl. Serenity? He couldn't remember, but he could've sworn somebody had called it out.

"Hey who threw that!" Serenity stood up and seemed to have an upset and teary eyed appearance. "its ruined now..." she wiped her eyes and sighed once again abit more upset since she drew that before she lost her brother in the accident which is why they made her come to this camp so that she wouldn't be miserable. "I'm sorry.." she thought wiping her sleeve onto the water trying to dry it off.

He looked at the girl with a concerned expression on his face. What did she mean it was ruined? He walked up to her and looked at her picture. "D-Did I do that...? I'm sorry..."He knelt down next to her. "Don't cry... please don't cry..." He wanted to hug her, but she'd probably beat the crap out of him him... but he deserved it. "I-If you wanna slap me, you can..." His eyes got all shaky. The poor girl had done nothing wrong, and who knows how much that drawing meant to her?

"Slap you? over a picture, no." Serenity let out a small grin and managed to dry the page of without it ruining and wiped her eyes feeling so stupid for making a big deal of a drawing. "Besides if it wasn't for that i would've been more depressed than you see now. you helped." she let out a relieved thought and looked up at him setting the page down thinking about what he said and placed a hand on his shoulder softly. "No worries."

He shook his head. "No... I ruined your picture. I was being stupid and threw the rock without looking where it could have landed in the water. You shouldn't forgive me..." He wiped his eyes as well. "I should've been more careful... I don't even know how much that meant to you..."

Liam let out a loud gagging sound "Seriously? if you want a slap so bad, ill do it" Liam said to Dustin sort of playfully. Pick up his bag and slinging it over his back.

"Don't cry please dont cry." Serenity hugged him and wiped his eyes lightly. "You helped me, i can't explain but it did." She let out a low laugh and looked at him wondering why he was crying. "It is fine really. Oh and I'm Serenity."

Liam walked over to Dustin who serenity was hugging and made his voice very high pitched and soft "its ok, dont cry" he said mockingly but friendly, patting Dustin's shoulder, smirking.

He glared at Liam, giving him a look that read, Now is NOT the time. He turned back to the girl and smiled a bit. "I'm Dustin. Nice to meet you." He blushed when she hugged him, then hugged her back. "Well... I may have helped you in a way... but I'm still sorry for ruining it..." He elbowed Liam in the gut and pushed him into the water, laughing playfully.

Fortunately Liam had put his backpack down, half expecting to e pushed into the water, he looked up at Dustin and started fake crying "I want a hug.." he said mockingly "Wahhhh wahhh" making crying sounds, he couldn't help but smiling too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back