• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Lost

Serenity blushed as she climbed on the rock and laid back absorbing the sunlight she then let out a sigh, upon closing her eyes as she hadnt cared if her bikini was showing since she wasn't in the mood. She sat up and hugged her knees lightly as she thought about the reasons she came and didn't like sharing her feelings because she thought noone could've cared and would even understand in the slightest she grabbed her cover and put it on before grabbing her belongings and walking to the trail taking one last look before walking off.

"smooth" he said to Dustin while drying his hair. Then he realised that Dustin was talking to Isabel. He didnt like it. He walked over to Isabel "Uh Hi" he said awkwardly, this was strange for him because he was usually quite confident.

Serenity walked in and placed a rope on the branches tying a knot to swing from and dive into the water. "there we go." She walked back and sat on a log alone as she hummed a song and listened to natures calls and smiling with a light blush as soon as she thought about what Dustin had said.

((Damn!!!!!! You guys write soooooooooo much! LoL... I hate reading to be honest. Lol, I have died these past couple of words.))

Isabel smiled. She'd liked Liam and Dustin. They seemed cool. She glanced at Aden, to make sure he was okay as well as Jasmine. "Dustin? Oh my name is Isabel." She replied, and then turned back to Dustin, but realized he'd gone to go talk to another girl. Isabel's cheeks became red, and her fists clenched. Okay FINE. Just ditch me. And then Liam came. Well kind of. He sort of just sat near her. Say something. She screamed at herself, but just bit her lip. She saw him starring at her in the corner of her eyes. She smiled slightly. And then he talked to her. "Hey!" She said, a little too happily. Oh man. She wanted to face palm, but she shrugged it off. "Er, I mean..." She began but stopped herself. "I'm good." She said, but realized he didn't ask how she was. Urg!!! She looked away, blushing. Then she saw Dustin and flashed a smile. "Yes, people can." She glanced at Jack and the other girls, thinking they were. She giggled, hoping those people didn't notice her somewhat glancing at them. 
((Fixed it!))

Last edited by a moderator:
He nudged her with his elbow. "Pretty smile you got there." He said jokingly as he skipped another rock, away from the people. "I don't see why people have to be so arrogant."

"Uh, thats good" Liam replied to Isabel. "So.. who invited you to this uh camping trip?" he said, his cheeks went extremely red and heart started pounding. was he... nervous?

Natalie got out of the water and dried herself off, pulling her soaked shirt off, she began to squeeze it dry. It could've been worse, she thought, I could have been wearing a full outfit.

Before laying it out to dry, she took out a pair of shorts, shuffling to get them on.

He looked over at Nat. "I see you finally decided to leave the water, Ms. Fish..." He chuckled at her, then dipped his feet into the water.

Serenity looked at Dustin and the others before zoning out into a deep thought no minding how this trip was turning out, she shook her head and rummaged through her bag pulling out a notebook and writing down a letter of sorts, upon nearing the end she signed her name and took the drawing and sealed it into the book silently and placed her belongings against the log. 'I can't forget, but I can forgive.' she thought as she walked to the dock and laid back moving her feet in the water.

Liam picked up his backpack and started heading along a trail that had a sign pointed down it that read "camping sites ahead".

"Lets go!" he called to everyone, he had been trying to get them to find a camping spot but everyone had kept getting sidetracked, including himself.

((lets get lost!))

"Okay wait up!" Serenity replied and grabbed her bag returning to Liam with a small smile and looked at everyone. "Well I'm not staying here alone." she said with a light laugh before she put her bag on her arm smiling.

"No thanks guys. I think I'll stay here just a bit longer." He turned to Isabel and smiled. "Are you going to go with them, or stay here with me."

She smirked at him and stuck her tongue out, "Shut up you." Buttoning her shorts, she stood and stretched. "God, I want my bed..'

Isabel smiled more when Dustin complimented her. Isabel could rarely take a compliment. But she felt like she had to now, knowing guys hated it when a girl couldn't. "Arrogance is a funny thing." She licked her lips for they were turning dry. Lip stick. She thought, and glanced at Liam who was talking to her. "Who? I have no idea." She shrugged, realizing that this whole thing was king of weird and mysterious. Then Liam got up to leave with the other girl to go explore, so Isabel returned her attention to Dustin. "Hm? Oh I'll stay here. I'm tired from swimming." She stared at the water, as it sparkled. "So..." She began, running her fingers through her wet hair. "What do you like to do for fun?" Spin the bottle? Truth or Dare? Tag? What?

He smiled. "Well, I like to do your average party games. Spin the bottle, truth or dare, 7 minutes in heaven. But aside from that, I like sports. I play baseball, football, and soccer mostly. But, I have tried tennis. I couldn't get into it."

Isabel nodded. "Tennis?" She giggled at the thought. "Yes. I could see it now." She spread out her hands, and sort of did the jazz hand things. "You in tight clothes, hitting a ball around." She laughed, and looked at Dustin.

He laughed. "I'm not one to wear tight clothes. I jumped to hit a ball and tore the fabric..." He closed his eyes and thumped his foot. "I dance also. Most breakdancing."

Isabel smiled. Ripped his pants. The sound from Spongebob 'Ripping my pants' came into her mind as she thought about Dustin ripping his clothes. "Breakdancing?" She giggled, but covered her mouth with her hand. Just the thought of Dustin flipping around made Isabel want to laugh, but she didn't want to seem rude.

He grabbed her hand and pulled it away from her mouth, revealing her smile. "You don't believe me, eh? Well then, I'll have to show you some time..." He winked and turned back to the water.

Isabel blushed. He touched... my hand... She bit her lip, trying to hide her smile. She looked away, feeling embarrassed but knowing there wasn't really any reason for her to be embarrassed. She starred at the water too, letting the silence ease her a bit. "You want to play a game?" She asked, wanting to break the silence after it became too long.

He turned to her and smiled softly. "Sure! What did you have in mind?" He asked, tilting his head. Isabel seemed like a nice girl, and she was fairly attractive if he did say so himself. But he wasn't one to go for a girl on their appearance. He thumped his foot on the ground a few times.

Isabel realized that Dustin had been thumping his feet lately. "Okay then Thumper,"she began "how about we doe either Truth or Dare, some sport game, or we could even do Spin the bottle if more people came. But it is up to you to choose any of those games." She grinned, thinking that those games where on of the best. She would have done 7 minutes in heaven, but she barely knows Dustin. She nodded to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back