• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Lost

Liam noticed a few people reply to his loud entrance but most of them seemed to be preoccuppied by the battle going on in the water. He heard people talking behind him, something that almost sounded like argueing. He turned around to see a rather pretty and exnetric girl followed by a boy walking towards him. "Hello beautiful!" he said to the girl who he didnt even know, taking her hand and kissing it.

((he is a bit of flirt haha)).

Gritting her teeth, she looked at him, thinning her eyes. "Do you want slapped again?" Her voice was low, sharp and threatening. A slight smirk crossed her face though as she looked at the boy, whose name was still a mystery to her.

Suddenly, the boy she had seen had her hand and was kissing it. "Jesus Christ, what the f*ck!!" She pulled her hand back, "Are all of you some kind of perverts?" Natalie had gotten a fright, and she sighed, "Look..uh..Sorry, just..don't grab without asking, alright spikey?" Ruffling the new boys hair, she smirked slightly. "Heh."

"I am not a pervert... He is." He pointed to the other boy. "I'd have to say if there's so done who wants to make traffic with you... It'd be him." He chuckled to himself.

Most people would be extremely embarrassed but Liam didnt really care "hmm.. no i dont think im a pervert.. im just wierd and not normal" He winked at the girl and then looked over her shoulder towards the boy, he gave him a look that said "Awkward".

Glancing at the both of them, she shrugged. "Am I the only one giving names around here? C'mon guys, give the 'beautiful' girl your names." Smirking as she folded her arms, she let out a small chuckle.

He frowned and muttered to the boy. "I recognize that look... It means your uncomfortable..." He tilted his head at the boy. "Some people just don't like to be come up upon like that..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Liam gave the boy a nasty look, he didnt like him. Ignoring what he said he replied the girl "Well, im Liam sorry if i made you uncomfortable" he said happily but also trying to apologise.

She sensed the tension between the boys, "...Whoa, guys.. I'm sensin' a bit of tension here, now..I'm not sure if that's because you like..find each other attractive or whatever but.. you two can sort that out, I'm goin' swimming." Stepping past them, she nodded, putting down her backpack and rummaging through for her bikini.

He moaned, annoyed. "Oh, yeah. This guy is hot. He is the most attractive person I've seen..." He said sarcastically.His eyes squinted again. "No. I don't like this guy as a person, let alone like that." He frowned at the guy and called him a I'm uncultured before getting a bathing suit from his bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
"hmm, yeah, i mean i dont judge people when ive only just met them but obviously this guy does" he watched as the boy put down his bag and "Accidentally" while walking past the boy kicked dust into his face, he was ready incase the boy reacted badly, he continued walking.

He grabbed the boy by the hem of his shirt and turned him around. He reeled back his arm and socked him in the face. "Go to hell, you piece of shit." He spit in his face.

She stopped, and looked back at them. "Hey hey... Liam?" She said, remembering his name, "...I still don't know yours yet.." She looked at the boy searching through his bag, "Play nice! You both better come get in the water or I'm dragging you in."

Before he knew what was happening the boy had punched him straight on the nose, he stumbled back slightly before punching the boy in the stomach and the tackling him to ground.

"Holy sh*t!!!" She ran over, abandoning her bag and attempted to pull Liam off the boy, "Stop for God's sake!! What are you, wild animals?!!!"

He flipped him around and sent a crap tin of punches flying into the boys face, then heard a crack. "Take that, asshole!" He elbowed the boy in the gut.

Liam felt two hands grab him from behind, he shook free of the hand and was immediately punched by boy in the side of his head, the boy furiously shot punches at him, some which hit but most were blocked by Liam. He heard a crack, but didnt feel it, he felt blood on his face. He reeled back his fist and punched the boy full force in face 3 times.

"Stop it!" She grabbed him again, pulling with all of her force, her face red. She had dealt with things like this before, her best friend being a boy who got into a load of fights. "I swear to God I'll kick you both in the b*lls if you don't f***ing stop!!"

Before either of the boy could do much more, Liam was yanked off of the boy from behind. His body was in pain, especially his gut for some reason and his hands.

{{No alert again}}

Serenity decided to stay silent and look around abit seeing someone she thought she recognized but maybe not. She saw what was happening and jumped in to help. "Sh*t! Break it up.." She let out a sigh unsure if they even cared.

He gave one more punch at the side of his head as he was pulled away. "Douchebag..." He muttered before wringing the blood from his hands. "Go to hell, you freak."

She pushed Liam back a bit, giving him a stern look and then the same to the boy on the ground. "You're like a couple of kids!! Grow up a bit and show each other some damn respect!! I didn't come along here to look after kids so grow the hell up or just go home."

He snarled at Natalie. "Aw, shut the hell up." He spit blood from his mouth before speaking again. "Kids don't beat the shit out of each other... they slap." He raised a brow at her. "So... who's the child?"

Her eyes widened, "Fine a**hole!" She turned her back to him and walked over to her bag, grabbing her bikini out of it and walking off angrily, grabbing her backpack and slinging it over her shoulder.

Natalie was a little upset, but she was more angry than anything.

Liam didnt really swear much so he straightened himself up and just said "Well.. that was fun" while looking around at the two girls. He was about to sit down before he heard "Just shut the hell up" come out of the boys mouth ((no more fighting, just tension)). "Fuck off will you" he said stepping in front of Natalie, he hated when people disrespected girls like that.

"That is it! Shut the f*ck up, you are pathetic targeting her when she was trying to help." Serenity shot liam a glare and hit him in the back of his head not enough to cause pain but enough to get him to shut up. She had already had a temper problem and this was perfect for an outlet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back