• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lost Empire of Aquafiria

As Kairi spun around dancing with the Dolphins she saw a sea serpent turning to swim away. She gave the Dolphins a mischievous smile. "Wanna catch him?" She asks. "I'll race you." She flashes them a grin before taking off swimming in the direction the serpent had headed. Aurela flew past her but Rean swam right beside her. Kairi grabbed onto his dorsal fin and whistles lightly. Soon they caught up to Aurela and the three races each other towards the serpent.

@Cloud Nagasake

Jasper Alekseeva

He squinted his eyes for a better look and noticed that the distorted figure was a female and she was motioning him to come closer. He dropped the apple and crawled a few feet over to the water before standing up. He reached the shoreline and knelt down in front of it and the female. "Y-yes?" he spoke to her in a calm, confused tone of voice.

@Queen of Fantasy

Carlisle

Carlisle took his time while swimming and during that time he was thinking about any recent events that took place. He tuned out everything around him and he couldn't even feel the waves motion of others swimming nearby. He didn't even flinch to look back for a second glance at the amusement of the four enjoying each other.

@OceanBunny

As they neared the serpent Kairi whispered in Rean's ear, "You know what to do." Rean let out a whistle then turned on the spot throwing Kairi threw the water. She flew past Aurela with a giggle and tackled the serpent.

@Cloud Nagasake

Carlisle

Without warning Carlisle was tackled and brought down just a little towards the sea floor. Woah! Hang on." He glanced back at the familiar girl holding onto him and giggling. His reaction quickly changed and he gave a smile back at her. "Hey there."

@OceanBunny

Carlisle

Her response was calm, and very adorable it gave Carlisle a more comfortable feel around her. He looked back at the two dolphins swimming behind her and tilted his head ever so slightly. "Sure." he responded looking back at the girl.

@OceanBunny

Nora smiled. "I need your help." She said, kindly. "My people need human's technology to stop a plague that is almost upon us." She said, flapping her tail. "Please." She insisted,.

@Cloud Nagasake

Althea was at the hospital. Lately, injuries had been a lot more common, so it was very busy. Although the axolotl knew why they accidents were increasing, she didn't like to think about it. Still, thanks to her healing, she managed to get resonable breaks. She checked on her patient one last time before swmming out of the building, off to get lunch. Normally, she would eat the cafeteria in the hospital, but today they were serving oyster, and Althea absolutely loathed that. Besides, she was curious on new cafe that had opened nearby.

As she got seated inside the cafe, she noticed a certain Albaia a few tables away. The axolotl approached the eel man.

-Hello, Brayfas. I didn't think I'd see you here, she said. Who's that friend of yours? Or is it a buisness partner?

@las0r0o7 @Ashaficent @wildpurplesky

SdrawcabDaer said:
Althea was at the hospital. Lately, injuries had been a lot more common, so it was very busy. Although the axolotl knew why they accidents were increasing, she didn't like to think about it. Still, thanks to her healing, she managed to get resonable breaks. She checked on her patient one last time before swmming out of the building, off to get lunch. Normally, she would eat the cafeteria in the hospital, but today they were serving oyster, and Althea absolutely loathed that. Besides, she was curious on new cafe that had opened nearby.
As she got seated inside the cafe, she noticed a certain Albaia a few tables away. The axolotl approached the eel man.

-Hello, Brayfas. I didn't think I'd see you here, she said. Who's that friend of yours? Or is it a buisness partner?

@las0r0o7 @Ashaficent @wildpurplesky
Brayfas looked up to see Althea near him "hey, how are you, your right, normally I wouldn't be here I'd be on a buisness trip, nu today i have a deal thats going though and will take a while to finish so i came back and saw an old friend and decided to come check out the cafe with her" he pulled a seat out near her and gestured for her to sit down "Have a seat." he placed a menu next to her and waited on her to answer him

Althea sat herself and looked on the menu. After reading it a while, she decided to settle for a shrimp soop. It was a little akward to eat when everyone was just having a simple drink, but she couldn't starve herself either. While waiting for a waitress to come, she looked at purple haired girl on the other end of the table.

-My name is Althea. Who are you? she said quietly.

@las0r0o7 @Ashaficent

Jasper Alekseeva

His eyes widened to her plead and her needs seemed fairly easy to achieve, but just thinking about what the plague could be was even more shocking to Jasper than the female's tail fin flapping in the water. "P-plague?" He shivered just a bit and rubbed the back of his neck to think. "This sounds pretty serious." He hesitated for a moment then quickly added "I can help you."

@Queen of Fantasy

(Wow, why did I NOT reply to dis?)

Viola quietly sat and let Bray do the talking. She was shy around new people, though Bray seemed to be a good friend of the new girl's. When she spoke to Viola, she quickly looked at her in surprise, and then cleared that expression from her face and replied. "My name's Vi." That was the name she would give to new people.

@las0r0o7 @SdrawcabDaer

@Queen of Fantasy[/URL]

[/CENTER]
Nora's face immediately perked up. "That is so wonderful!" She said with a clap of her hands. "We need technology. Sound waves? One of those things that can capture sound waves." She said placing a seashell to her ear.

-It's nice to meet you, Vi, Althea said. She was glad that she had met someone new. The waitress came and she made her order. While waiting, she decided to try to hold a conversation. That was why they were sitting together in the first place. She turned to face Bray.

-So Brayfas, how is buisness going? she started.

@Ashaficent @las0r0o7

Ashaficent said:
(Wow, why did I NOT reply to dis?)
Viola quietly sat and let Bray do the talking. She was shy around new people, though Bray seemed to be a good friend of the new girl's. When she spoke to Viola, she quickly looked at her in surprise, and then cleared that expression from her face and replied. "My name's Vi." That was the name she would give to new people.

@las0r0o7 @SdrawcabDaer
SdrawcabDaer said:
-It's nice to meet you, Vi, Althea said. She was glad that she had met someone new. The waitress came and she made her order. While waiting, she decided to try to hold a conversation. That was why they were sitting together in the first place. She turned to face Bray.
-So Brayfas, how is buisness going? she started.

@Ashaficent @las0r0o7
"Well it's all been good so far, i have just one last deal, this can either make me, or break me, its all sitting on this one." he looked at the waiter and made his order and he leaned back in his chait and waited on Vi to order what she was going to have "But yea, that's how business has been going, what about you, anything fun new or exciting."

Kairi grinned at the boy, "You're it!" She said as she tumbled away and swam towards the Dolphins. Grabbing onto Rean and Aurela's dorsal fins she flashed a smile over her shoulder and then whistled. The Dolphins took off at her whistle, diving towards the coral plants below.

@Cloud Nagasake

Viola quietly placed her order and the waiter swam away. She decided to listen rather than talk, since she was still feeling shy (and I have Writer's Block >_<)

-I hope it goes well for you. Can't say the same for though, Althea said. It has been very busy at the hospital lately. A lot more accidents are happening right now...

Her voice got very solemn when saying the last phrase. Thinking about levia...it always put her in a bad mood. She doubted that even human technology could beat an ancient creature like that. As to forget about, she continued the conversation.

-What do you do , Vi? she said, looking at her.

@las0r0o7 @Ashaficent

Ashaficent said:
Viola quietly placed her order and the waiter swam away. She decided to listen rather than talk, since she was still feeling shy (and I have Writer's Block >_<)
SdrawcabDaer said:
-I hope it goes well for you. Can't say the same for though, Althea said. It has been very busy at the hospital lately. A lot more accidents are happening right now...
Her voice got very solemn when saying the last phrase. Thinking about levia...it always put her in a bad mood. She doubted that even human technology could beat an ancient creature like that. As to forget about, she continued the conversation.

-What do you do , Vi? she said, looking at her.

@las0r0o7 @Ashaficent
"Same here." he looked over to her "Any clue why there are more happening." he had a gut feeling that he knew what it was that was causing all of the accidents, though someone at the hospital should be able to tell him more details on what was going on (i went blank like halfway through but came up with an idea for later, its a trade off :3)

OceanBunny said:
Kairi grinned at the boy, "You're it!" She said as she tumbled away and swam towards the Dolphins. Grabbing onto Rean and Aurela's dorsal fins she flashed a smile over her shoulder and then whistled. The Dolphins took off at her whistle, diving towards the coral plants below.
@Cloud Nagasake
@Cloud Nagasake

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back