• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lost Empire of Aquafiria

"Quiet the gentleman, aren't you?" She said with a raised eyebrow, as she walked into the cafe and took a seat at a table for two. The waitress came up to them with a notepad and and pen held at the ready, and her tail flapped gently underneath her. "What would you like to drink?" She asked.

"I'd like a cappuccino, please." Said Viola politely as ever. "What about you, Bray?"

(Sry I gtg... Bye!)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Of course I am" he followed right behind her and pulled the seat out for her and then scooted her back in before sitting in his own chair "Just a sweet tea, no ice" he gave as a simple response to her question (its all good)

Nora swam up to the shoreline, and peeked from water the water. She thick long curls floated above the water, as did her arms as she sat there. She scanned the sands, seeing a boy reached from some sort of food in a tree. She tilted her head, and tried getting a better look by going into a large pool in the sand. So far he was the only human there. She watched, with a brow raised, unaware of how the human world worked.

@Cloud Nagasake

I went over to the city to meet Saphire at the mall."ooohhhh i hope i'm not late". right after that i see saphire and yell " SAPHIRE SAPHIRE".

" oh thank god i made it i'm ssssooooo sorry for being late i got up late and then i had to get ready and well you know the rest".

"oh yeah i always wanted to go there lets go come on!." we swim to the cafe and we order." um i think i will get the...hhhhhhhmmmmmm...

@las0r0o7 (Thanks for being so patient with me)

"Never took you to be one." Laughed Viola, as the waitress swam off. She came back a few minutes later with their drinks, which Viola gratefully took. "Thank you," she said. She sipped on her drink, and then turned back towards Bray. "So how have you been doing?" She asked, at an attempt to make conversation.

Ashaficent said:
@las0r0o7 (Thanks for being so patient with me)
"Never took you to be one." Laughed Viola, as the waitress swam off. She came back a few minutes later with their drinks, which Viola gratefully took. "Thank you," she said. She sipped on her drink, and then turned back towards Bray. "So how have you been doing?" She asked, at an attempt to make conversation.
He laughed a bit "Why wouldn't I be one, I mean yea we met at a party who knows how long ago but still." he picked up his cup of tea and took a few sips from it "Honestly, I've been trying to work with humans to make a better society for the both of us, however, its not all going that great, I've actually got this deal going on right now that will either make or break the money I have. So with everything on this one deal, I have a few weeks off, but enough about me, what about you, you staying out of trouble."

@Ashaficent (It's no problem, i used to be in a rp that took anywhere from a few hours to a week to respond :3 so waiting a couple days isn't an issue)

"Ah, I see. I hope it goes well." Said Viola, in response to his situation with the humans. She chuckled lightly at his question. "Yeah, it's not been very troublesome except for the humans flirting with me whenever I'm up on their beaches. That gets annoying. Well, at least some octopus didn't catch me and try to make me its dinner like it happened once before." She shuddered slightly at the memory.

@las0r0o7 (OMG you're kidding)

"As do I." He listened to her for a bit still drinking his tea "Well humans will flirt with you, I mean look at you, who wouldn't want to flirt with someone that looks as good as you, I can definitely see that getting annoying though." He paused for a second before continuing "Well I'm glad you didn't get eaten by them." He had to restrain him self from laughing a bit

@Ashaficent (Nope, sometimes it could take up to 2-3 weeks for some people to respond, but, these responses were anywhere from a half a page to two or three pages long depending on the person)

"Thank you," said Viola, blushing lightly. "But I don't consider myself that pretty. And I'm glad that I didn't get eaten too," she agreed with him at the last part. She was already vegetarian, and that experience had reminded her again why she was one.

@las0r0o7 (omg wow xD )

[QUOTE="ashlyn heckman]as we waited for are food i sat around seeing family it made me miss them alot.

[/QUOTE]
i see saphire looking sad and i had to cheer her up." its ok cheer up after this we got a looong day of shoping to do!". after that i could see she was ok and smiling again and it made me smile.

Ashaficent said:
"Thank you," said Viola, blushing lightly. "But I don't consider myself that pretty. And I'm glad that I didn't get eaten too," she agreed with him at the last part. She was already vegetarian, and that experience had reminded her again why she was one.
@las0r0o7 (omg wow xD )
"Your welcome." he set his cup down and picked up a little menu that was set down with them and started going through the menu trying to figure out what he wanted to eat "A lot of people don't consider themselves pretty, it's like if I were to ask you if I look good."

@Ashaficent (Yep, that is up until the owner of that rp got a pernemant ban :(

Luci sat alone at her usual table in the cafe, drinking a hot cup of peppermint tea. She had enjoyed this ritual in solitude since it opened, but today there were some people in the shop with her. Another siren sat near Luci, and the girl's voice drifted into her ears and joined her own thoughts to create a satisfying harmony. She didn't know many sirens, as she was raised by her Uncle who was a merman and kept her from other sirens as much as he could. She didn't understand why, there didn't seem to be anything threatening about this girl, minus her devastating beauty. She was chatting with a handsome creature, who by looks could cause much more damage than she could if provoked. She wondered what they were talking about. She wondered if they were friendly. Oh God, I'm probably staring, she thought looking down quickly to where her cup sat.

Jasper Alekseeva

Jasper fell on his backside holding his aching right foot and swearing from underneath his breath.

"Dammit gravity! Why are you so against me?!" He shouted frantically, unaware of the presence of anyone else nearby. He massaged his foot with one hand to make the pain go away and blindly reached out and patted the ground for his painful reward (the apple). He sighed with frustration and relief as he picked up a green apple laying near him and taking a even more irritated bite out of it. The fruit's sweet juices was a much needed plus to Jasper's parched throat and it quickly calmed his nerves. He said with a sigh and a chuckle afterwards. "Perhaps it was worth the pain for something this sweet!?" He calmly sighed with a smile as he took another bite and looked towards the glistening water, but there wasn't someone swimming within it's beauty and giving it this distorted look from Jasper's current position. "W-who? It's really hard to see."

@Queen of Fantasy

Carlisle

Carlisle remained swimming in place, struck with sudden joy by the graceful creatures swimming side by side and playing along with the female. They seemed very happy even with all of the rising chaos that is brought down from the sea. Carlisle let out a sigh and took a moment of silence before thinking to himself. "I suppose i'll leave them to their fun...and besides it would be kinda awkward with a sea serpent playing games with a water nymph and dolphins." He turned in the opposite direction and began swimming away.

wildpurplesky said:
Luci sat alone at her usual table in the cafe, drinking a hot cup of peppermint tea. She had enjoyed this ritual in solitude since it opened, but today there were some people in the shop with her. Another siren sat near Luci, and the girl's voice drifted into her ears and joined her own thoughts to create a satisfying harmony. She didn't know many sirens, as she was raised by her Uncle who was a merman and kept her from other sirens as much as he could. She didn't understand why, there didn't seem to be anything threatening about this girl, minus her devastating beauty. She was chatting with a handsome creature, who by looks could cause much more damage than she could if provoked. She wondered what they were talking about. She wondered if they were friendly. Oh God, I'm probably staring, she thought looking down quickly to where her cup sat.
Bray had made up his mind on what he had wanted to eat, though a vegitarian probably wouldn't agree with it, a nice couple slices of salmon. He folded the menu back up and set it aside and started looking around at the cafe, and one girl happened to be staring at them, he ignored it out of habit as soon as she looked away, he had noticed her looking at them earlier but didn't think anything of it. He returned his attention to the girl across fromo him "So did you find anything you liked."

@wildpurplesky @Ashaficent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back