• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lost Empire of Aquafiria

Vampiricdoll

Six Thousand Club
Long ago, a city called "Aquafiria" sank to the bottom of the ocean. The sister city, "Atlantis" was found recently, and the scientists of the human world found bones unknown and not matching to man. The torso and head of a human, but the tails of various types of fish. Half of the scientists finally belief they have proof that mermaids exist, but the other half believe it was just the currents, pushing bones together. The currents and pressure was large down there, and could have done it.

Some where else, near New Jersey, the sunken land of Aquafiria thrives underwater, with mermaids, nymphs, and other sea creatures unknown to man. but now the creatures see monuments leading to a catastrophe. The leviathan is awakening.

If the leviathan awakes fully, it could destroy the oceans forever. Now the mermaids look to the humans help, to stop the dreadful beast.

Nora sat on a rock, near the beach, trying to fix her long, thick, curly hair. Though she was close to the shore, no people where around. She hummed a song and splashed her tail in the water. As the rolling waves hit the rocks, the salt water hit her skin, keeping her dry and hydrated.

Bray had been in the area after leaving a business deal that would potentially finally make him a millionare, that is if this deal didn't go south like his last one. He was about to swim off when he heard a bit of splashing near him, he decided to go check it out. he walked along the shore and caught a glimpse of Nora. "You enjoying the water out there Nora." he stepped into the water and began making his way towards her. "Seems like you sure enjoy being at the shoreline don't you"

las0r0o7 said:
Bray had been in the area after leaving a business deal that would potentially finally make him a millionare, that is if this deal didn't go south like his last one. He was about to swim off when he heard a bit of splashing near him, he decided to go check it out. he walked along the shore and caught a glimpse of Nora. "You enjoying the water out there Nora." he stepped into the water and began making his way towards her. "Seems like you sure enjoy being at the shoreline don't you"
Nora watched as Bray approached her. "Very much yes." She says brushing her hair. "I like it out here above the water." She says smiling. "How are you today, Bray?" She asked, flipping her tail in the salt water, as another wave crashed into the rock.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Nora watched as Bray approached her. "Very much yes." She says brushing her hair. "I like it out here above the water." She says smiling. "How are you today, Bray?" She asked, flipping her tail in the salt water, as another wave crashed into the rock.

[/QUOTE]
Bray chuckled a bit "What happens if you get spotted by someone." he teased her knowing full well that there wasn't anyone else around "Yes yes I know you do. Its doing alright, in a few days I may end up being one of the richest people on this side of the states." he looked at her tail for a bit and took a sip of his tea he had brought with him out there "I see you keep your scales all nice and pretty, me, I;m still just as slimy as always." he said jokingly.

las0r0o7 said:
Bray chuckled a bit "What happens if you get spotted by someone." he teased her knowing full well that there wasn't anyone else around "Yes yes I know you do. Its doing alright, in a few days I may end up being one of the richest people on this side of the states." he looked at her tail for a bit and took a sip of his tea he had brought with him out there "I see you keep your scales all nice and pretty, me, I;m still just as slimy as always." he said jokingly.
Nora stopped brushing her hair and looked at him. "Well, If I get caught, I get caught. Nothing I can do to help that. And, wow! Being rich? How are you going to do that?" She asked, slipping into the water. "And, you are not slimy, my friend." She said with a large smile.

"Well it's all riding on this one deal that i have, the details are a secret, though, i can say if it goes through, which im 90% sure it will, then I will be a millionare, rolling in papers now." he distracted himself with what all he wanted to have after that first million came in and he laughed at her comment "What are you talking about, I'm an eel, we are slimy seeeeeee" he said as he playfully put his hand on her cheek and rubbed it around.

las0r0o7 said:
"Well it's all riding on this one deal that i have, the details are a secret, though, i can say if it goes through, which im 90% sure it will, then I will be a millionare, rolling in papers now." he distracted himself with what all he wanted to have after that first million came in and he laughed at her comment "What are you talking about, I'm an eel, we are slimy seeeeeee" he said as he playfully put his hand on her cheek and rubbed it around.
Nora giggled, and smiled. "Well, I hope you get that deal. It would be good for you." She said with a large grin.

(Sorry for the short post. I'm sick and I'm so tired.)

(its all good, it seems to be just us anyways )

"That would be awesome if it did, so, shall we head back home" he finished his glass of tea and put it in a little bag that was hanging off his side and offered a hand to go with her back to the city

las0r0o7 said:
(its all good, it seems to be just us anyways )
"That would be awesome if it did, so, shall we head back home" he finished his glass of tea and put it in a little bag that was hanging off his side and offered a hand to go with her back to the city
She nodded and took his hand. She dived under the water and ahead back. "So..." she muttered, as bubbles came from her mouth, and floated upward. "What have you been doing lately?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]She nodded and took his hand. She dived under the water and ahead back. "So..." she muttered, as bubbles came from her mouth, and floated upward. "What have you been doing lately?" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh not a whole lot, just making sure that the humans don't mess up my deal that I have going, I've been setting this one up for a few months, so I'd like it to be as smooth sailing as possible." he changed to his small eel form and began swimming down further and further into the depths of the ocean.

las0r0o7 said:
"Oh not a whole lot, just making sure that the humans don't mess up my deal that I have going, I've been setting this one up for a few months, so I'd like it to be as smooth sailing as possible." he changed to his small eel form and began swimming down further and further into the depths of the ocean.
"Oh." She muttered. She followed him down in the depths.

(I have to go. Sorry! >.<)

Kairi was swimming around at the outskirts of the city playing tag with a couple of dolphins. She giggled as one nosed her palm, "You got me." she said turning to chase after him. The three of them wove between the plants and rocks trying to catch each other. Hiding behind a coral Kiari waited until the female was passing by, she kicked off the ground tackling the dolphin with a grin. "You're it Aurela." Kairi cheered kissing her on the snout. She twirled away laughing as she ducked behind a rock to avoid being caught.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasper Alekseeva

"Ow. . .come on tree work with me!" He said holding his bruised hand after he tried to reach a tree branch to pick an apple off it, but it was seemingly too high for him. Jasper began to hum a nice tune as he rubbed the back of his neck while thinking of a clever plan. He then grab hold of his scarf and unraveled it from around his neck and swung one end around the branch and held tightly onto the other end. "Got it.." he yanked on the scarf and it pulled the branch down to his eye level and barely snapped it inhalf causing two apples to fall from the tree and hit the ground. One of them landing on Jasper's big toe. "OW!"

Carlisle

"Last one." he reminded himself as he began to reach a small pack of seaweed attached to the shore wall and taking a turn around it. His flexible tail fin waving far behind him and slowing beginning to pick up the swimming pace as he swam back up, but stopped suddenly. The sounds of laughter and sight of a young water nymph playing with dolphins caught Carlisle's attention. "Huh? Dolphins...I haven't seen them in a week." He said swimming in place and stunned in sight of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nora sighed. "Well, I think I'll head back, to the shore." She smiled. "Besides, the city needs humans more than ever." She said with a grin. "I shall, talk with you later, Bray." She said, spinning to the top of the water. She broke through the water and started swimming to the shore, and the floor became more shallow.

Viola was relaxing in a rather secluded area on a human beach, something that she did quiet often. Since she looked like a human, most humans didn't suspect a thing around her. But because she had inhuman good looks, humans flirted with her too. It was annoying.

Viola stood up and walked towards the ocean, and walked in quickly until the water reached till her shoulders. She then ducked down underneath, a soft purple glow emanating from her as she changed into her full-on Siren form (which is basically what she looks like including the clothes xD ).

She swam down deeper into the ocean, passing a lot of pretty coral and curious fishes. It's beautiful down here...

"That's not fair!" Kairi exclaimed playfully as both dolphins started chasing her. "Aurela, Bayou!!" She squealed as they tackled her.

As the two started to swim around her in a circle she twirled, dancing with them as she hummed lightly.

(water nymph @Cloud Nagasake)

las0r0o7 said:
Bray turned around and looked at her for a second "yea I know we do, but don't worry, we will get their attention somehow, just be safe for me and don't get caught." He continued to swim back towards the city and then he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He stopped to look at what it was and it happened to be Viola 'hmm, its been a while since we talked with each other ' he made his way over to her "Well its been some time since we've talked hasn't it, what have you been up to."
@Ashaficent
Viola looked blankly at the eel who swam up to her and started talking. And this guy is...? She pondered it for a moment before she realised that it was Bray, whom she'd first met at a party. "Hey Bray. Yeah, it's been a while. I've been hanging out on human beaches. It's nice up there, you know?"

Ashaficent said:
Viola looked blankly at the eel who swam up to her and started talking. And this guy is...? She pondered it for a moment before she realised that it was Bray, whom she'd first met at a party. "Hey Bray. Yeah, it's been a while. I've been hanging out on human beaches. It's nice up there, you know?"
He chuckled a bit "Yea I know it's nice up there, I tend to spend a lot of time talking with some rather interesting humans from time to time, I'll admit their smart, however, their naive." he laughed at his comment "One day I may just introduce you to some of them that I know, quite the characters they are." he turned back and started heading towards the city again "You coming?" He asked looking back at her.

"I'd like that," said Viola, knowing that some humans could be quiet amusing. When Bray asked her if she was coming, she quickly nodded her head and swam in the same direction as he did - towards the city. "Yeah. I was feeling hungry anyway. And human food is really not my preference." Her legs brushed against patches of coral as she swam. The feeling was delightful.

@las0r0o7

:"Well maybe one day I can let you meet a whole bunch of them at the same time, if you get them in groups they act differently, their all weird and strange to say the least." he chuckled and swam alongside her, not like he took up much space anyways as an eel "Yea I agree, most of the food is funny tasting or burnt some how." after a bit of a swim they made it back to the city and he switched back to his humanoid form and started walking "So what did you have in mind to eat"

"I know, humans are quiet amusing!" Chuckled Viola, smiling brightly as the city lights became bigger and bigger, until they finally reached the city. "I know a new cafe," she said, in answer to Bray's question. "I forgot the name but I know where it is. Would you like to join me?"

"I don't see why not, it's not like I have anything else to do for the day, well, come to think of it I'm free for the week, no plans for a week, its going to be like a vacation for me, vacation sounds nice." he gestured for her to walk towards the cafe "After you Viola." Bray had always been a gentleman to some extent, it was almost like he was from the midevil era with all the manors he could use

Users who are viewing this thread

Back