• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters

Goddess Nebula

Queen of the Night Sky
In the mystic Land of Fiore, there live humans with magical abilities, known as mages. These mages are part of guilds, that go and do Jobs for the public and the land its self. This is where you come in. You are a Mage that lives in Fiore, and you are part of a guild. Do Jobs, Go on Adventures, Make friends, do Battles, the decision is yours. This is Fiore. Enjoy the magic!

The Roleplay's Mod is @Midnight Phantom Please show them respect!

Guilds

Fairy Tail

Sabertooth

Lamia Scale

Mermaid Heel

Blue Pegasus

Twilight Ogre

Any other Canon, Legal Guild.

Guildless is Allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Evie lays against a tree outside the fairytail guild. Her eyes are closed as the sun gently beats down on her. Most members were on a mission so the guild was mostly quiet. Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy and Wendy were doing an S ranked job, so they wouldn't be back for a while

Lea is running around the guild, trying to find Sakura, she finds the other girl as she walks in and Sakura heads to the request board and grabs on before heading out "Maybe later" she mumbles before walking of. Lea sighs and sees Evie, so she runs towards the girl "Wanna go on a mission with me?"

Ken gets up late and heads towards the guild. He straps his steel block to his back and begins his slow jog towards Fairy Tail. The only other benefit to carrying the damn thing was the weight itself. So he may as well train himself. Sweating lightly upon his arrival, he waves to Evie, slowing to a walk as he enters the hall. He sets his metal off to the side with a thud. Ken walks up to Mira, exchanges pleasantries, then sets down next to a window with his drink.

Evie opens her eyes, and looks up to Lea, giving a somewhat tired and blank expression. She shrugs then nods, standing up and smooths her skirt. She smiles toward Lea, waiting to learn the mission.

"This one!" Lea says showing the mission, the request was that they'd drive out some bandits that were bothering everyone in town "The reward is huge" she says and smiles brightly.

Ken goes to the back door taking half of his block with him to practice (2.5 ft block now). He slams it securely into the dirt, sits cross legged 3 feet away, and begins to move his arms slowly in front of him. Round protrusions swim to the surface of the block then sink back down.

Ib was looking at the mission board, trying to decide what to choose. Which one would impress them? she thought. She noticed Evie and Lea.

-Are you also looking for a mission? Maybe we could team up then?

Evie turns to Ib and smiles. She looks to Lea, wanting her approval to add Ib. Evie swipes her hand creating a hologram of a question mark as she points to Ib. She swipes her hand again, creating another hologram "We should team, her magic can be helpful" the Hologram writes out.

"We;re already going on one, but I guess you can come along" Lea says and she sighs, she would have to deal with taking the train, even though she hated doing that.

He begins slowly pulling swords and other weapons out of the flowing metal block, setting the weapons back into the block. They melt like ice into water as he judges the craft of each item he pulls out.

-Great! I'll make preparations right now, she said and summoned an Archive screen. With it, she searched for trains schedules. It seems like a train is coming pretty soon. What is the quest anyway?

Ib walked to the two and showed them the schedule.

Evie leans into in to get a better view of the schedule. She smiles before clapping her hands together in excitement,

"Driving bandits out of a town, it shouldn't be too hard, and the reward is huge, I might be able to buy a house if I get a third share of it" Lea says and she smiles. Sakura and Lea had promised each other to buy a house together, but most jewels went to food and that stuff.

(I want to join into this but i dont think its a good time. for the bandits part though could you tag me once you get there and i will be like mind controlled in some sorts??)

Evie throws her hands into the air before rushing toward the train station. A smile spread across her face as she signals the other to follow

(will do cx)

(they are only bandits, no way they could put someone under mind control)

Lea follows Evie and she sighs, she wasn't fond of the train, but it was the only day to get there "So... how are we going to do this?" she asks "Without destroying the town".

Quietly Rika walked about outside, she had yet to get her acceptance/rejection form from either Sabertooth or Fairy Tail. Quietly humming, she had taken a path towards Fairy Tail to go and visit her mother, Mirajane, head waitress of the fairy tail guild. As quietly as she could, she sat in front of a tree in the front yard of the guild, "Come on mom, hurry up and get on break."

Evie taps her chin thinking. She shrugs, being the only Idea she had was very reckless. She sighs before her eyes turn white as she stares at Lea. Suddenly a Sword appears to her left. Evie's eyes return to normal as she grabs the sword. She smiles as she points at it.

"Can't you talk?" Lea asks and she sighs "Guess not" she says and keeps walking towards the station, it was boring without the Natsu, they would always fight, and she often argued with Sakura as well.

Ib followed Evie and Lea. She summoned an Archive screen while walking, looking for possible information on the bandits. Suddenly she noticed the sword that Evie summoned somehow.

-Cool! What are you planning to do with that? Do you know how to swordfight? she asked.

Evie nods at sword fighting. She thinks of way to explain her magic, but it wasn't night, and she couldn't put her to sleep. She remains silent, dragging her sword.

"Come on talk!" Lea says, slightly annoyed, how could she communicate with someone who couldn't even talk normally. Sakura sees them and she waves slightly, she had sneaked an S-class request out, but if someone found out then she would be in trouble, a lot of trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back