• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The High School for Society's Rejects

Kane shrugged, "Probably... Wait, a seductress was after this hunk of heat? PFFFT, I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE I- Zane?" Where the hell did Zane go? Did he disappear?

Amy looks where Zane was standing. "Wait where did he go?" She asked confused at how he just disappeared like that. "I think those two just need a moment to calm down. They both were a little angry."

I made it to the door than paused hesitating. If he's on the roof than he might want to remain alone. Shrugging I turned and headed to the chemistry lab. If I was right it was empty this hour and that means I'll be able to get everything I need.

"I dunno, he seemed more worried than anything... What did he do?" He asked, concerned by his lack of knowledge.

"Nothing really. Maybe she took some things to heart or something." She said looking around for him but he was no where to be seen. "Does he usually disappear like that?"

Kane thought a moment, then responding, "Yes, but only if he feels really strongly about something." The boy sighed, his brother really was a fire, always moving, quick and unpredictable. "He probably feels guilty, he's a little... Crazy isn't the word... He's a little odd, always changing and doing stupid things..."

Xavier shrugged and put his hands in his pockets. "Like I said, not an easy answer." He said, using her words against her. "Plus if I let you walk home alone, what kind of man would I be if someone tried to mug you or something?" He said jokingly, though had a mock serious expression on his face.

Sits crosslegged outside skipping yet another class. Soaks up the vitamin d pouring over her skin and smiles

Senka watched the two walking away from the school on the roof before going back to watching the view, alone is what he always was. No friends, no family, just alone. He sighed at the thought that he may have caused that girl more trouble than he wanted to. He looked at his hand opening a small portal for a lizard to walk threw as it bounced around on his hand he watched the clouds stroll by.

Yawns and rests her head against the trunk of the tree, and stares up at the school. Vanessa notices the silhouette of somebody on the roof and shrugs it off assuming its a janitor. Digs a hole into her arm with her nail and watches, because as soon as the blood starts to appear the hole seals over and looks just like new. @Kuito

Last edited by a moderator:
Amy nods listening to the younger of the two brothers. "He'll be alright wont he?" She asks him still looking around a little hoping she would see him. Not wanting him to cause any trouble.

Senka watches the clouds flow by a wile longer before deciding he needed to do some practice, he jumps up onto the fence preventing people from falling and does a hand stand on it. The light wind making it hard to stay steady but Senka has done this plenty. So he manages too stay balanced and continues to do his hand stand on the fence closing his eyes and holding the position. Maby he could beat his record of 20 hours in this position.

Berial couldn't help but smile a little. "I doubt someone would try and mug me. I could just make them walk in front of a truck and watch them get run over. I've done it before." That sounded so rude, but people were creeps so she had to get rid of a few of them at least.

Is jerked out of my daze by the boy standing upside down on the fence. Wonders what he is doing and walks over

Xavier shrugged again. "So could I, but it's a lot easier to just beat them up myself. Fans my ego, you know?" he said and grinned cheekily. Berial was still walking away from school, but hey at least she smiled and wasn't so tense. "So what exactly can you do?" Xavier asked, walking ahead of Berial before turning to face her, walking backwards.

I made it to the Chem lab quickly avoiding any teachers or students still around and began quickly gathering what I needed I had a solution to make. Everyone was getting out of school early.

It took me awhile to find an alarm but when I did I smirked. Reaching i pulled the lever down ignoring the blue stuff that was sprayed on my hand. A screeching sound rang out and screams were heard as everyone hurried out of the building.

School was getting out early.

I hurriedly took the solution from my bag as I ran to a near by bathroom. Getting some of the cream I rubbed it on my blue hand before sticking it under the sink and watching the cream wash away leaving a clean normal colored hand. Smirking I put the solution back up and began the walk out.

(Aaahhh why am i not getting notifications again??!?!)

"I..can kinda control people. I usually use it on guys, so people have the impression that I'm not a very good person. But at least if I get picked on, I can make the person who made me mad get hurt very badly. It's got its pros and cons. Mostly pros." Berial shrugged, sighing. "Wish I could get my parents to stop being idiots, but it doesn't work like that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back