• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The High School for Society's Rejects

"What are guys doing?" I asked curiosily walking over to zena and the others from my spot near the window. If they were planing a prank I so wanted in.

Nods a bit and smiles at her/him (LOL) "Im assuming hes about to hate me but how does he know hes bisexual anyways?"

"Then you're a shameless, disgusting person." She should expect to be called that, doing things with strangers was wrong and she could only be doing that for a few reasons, he wouldn't associate himself with her, he made note of that in his mind. "It is a big deal, do you have no self respect?! I must sound stupid, of course you don't." The flame was ever-changing, he ignored Berial, shaking his head.

"I agree with you. I got pregnant twice because of that but hey, whatever floats your boat right?" Laughs a little and looks Zane up and down

" If you get burnt I'm not helping you." I said drylie realizing what was going on and slowly backing away from the firie fight in front of me.

Berial stopped patting his head, pulling her hand away from him. "He's right, you know? I've been called a slut a lot but that's just because of my ability. I don't screw with guys though. I don't see how you could even begin to think that's alright." She said sternly, though she knew it wouldn't make a difference.

" I know." I nodded relaxing as i remembered our earlier conversation. She was right she could take care of herself. I sat on a nearby desk and watched ready to intervene if any one else might get hurt.

raises an eyebrow "Theres not much i haven't done to be honest. I had so much free time on my hands youd be amazed!"

"Really? That's disgusting, why don't you just drop out, you seem to be trying really hard to fuck your life up." His eyes glowed from the shade of his hood, "Was that your intention? Were you trying to toy with my mind? In that case, I've heard of you... I knew I recognized that name..." Zane smirked, "Berial..." His voice slithered through the room like a snake, he was definitely odd, his personality was mangled and mixed into hellish oblivion. As to be expected from a flame, unpredictable...

Senka opened his eyes again now done meditating listing to there conversation and noting there personality's and thoughts so he could better deal with them in the future if they lost there way of thinking. "Interesting..." Senka mumbles to himself as his sword glows a light black.

At her words my mind was flooded with ideas of what she probably did most of them making me wince. I could never do half those things but then again I don't want to. She did so I guess if that's what she likes to do that's cool. Everyone's different.

She stared at him, a little freaked out at the sudden change of attitude. "Um....Zane? You're kinda scaring me.." Oh god...what the hell is wrong with this guy? And how does he know me? I've never met a pyro before. This is seriously scaring me....

(Man you're freaking me out.)

"What exactly are you about Zena?" I questioned leaning back as I watch the rapid shifts in fights. 
'Maybe this school wouldn't be as boring as we thought.' I told Loki who nodded humming. He was aufully quit today whitch was strange.

Senka just watches them talk, keeping his ears pierced for out un wanted guest, or a sneak attack from another class, if some idiots would do that sort of thing to seniors. Strangely Senka has felt that these people are trust worthy even tho he dose not know them he decides he will protect them untill he figures out what his feelings actually mean, he sighs alittle as he looks at the clock and back at the group.

"Shouldn't you be afraid of fire? That is what I am, a flame, ever-changing, ever-burning, I can destroy everything you know or I can be the one to protect you, it all depends on the direction of the wind." By 'you' it he obviously meant people in general, his mood swung like a lantern in the wind, knowing his life hung in the balance an at any time his light could be put out. "Though, I suppose I am what you make of me, an ass, a threat, I don't know." 
(Muahaha, that's the idea!)

(Actually, I don't really know where I'm going with this~)

Berial stared at him, beginning to get worried about the way he was acting. "Calm down. Or I might have to make you calm down." She really didn't want to, but if she had to use her ability to get him to knock his shit off, she would. Otherwise, she was afraid that other people would get hurt. She wasn't even worried about herself at the moment.

(You scare me.)

"Calm down? I'm perfectly calm, if I wanted to hurt anyone my flames would be out but, as you can see, my flames remain beneath my skin." Zane hadn't raised his voice, his flames, or himself, how could she possibly expect him to be any more calm. "You're scared, but at the moment, know that you shouldn't be." That was when he heard the bell, rising from his seat and swinging his backpack up, arms sliding beneath the straps, "I'll see you all soon enough."

I stood grabbing my book bag and following the others to my next class after it seemed to calm down. After all that tension I could use some food. I sighed' I can't wait for lunch.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Amy listens to the conversation going on in front of her and smiled as she idly toyed with her own blood. She leans back in her chair as she watched the boy that shot fire get up putting his bag on. "Did the bell go?" I ask quietly as I quickly suck the blood back in through the cut and go to stand up to head to my next class not that I knew where it was.

Berial watched as he left then grabbed her things and instead of heading to her next class, she just went out of the building and sat down. I don't have to be here..I could just leave. These people scare the hell outta me. I guess I could just not use my stupid ability anymore. Keep outta trouble. Stop being a freaking idiot and maybe go back to a normal school..

Walking into the noisy class room filled with the chattering of others I lazy began to talk to Loki as I grabbed a seat. " so bro what do u think of our first day?"

"Everyone's crazy." He said drily.

"Isn't it wonderful." I sighed content. " I think we are going to fit right in."

"Maybe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back