• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The gods have left and a new world Must emerge.

(Well gota leave anyway...computer damaged so i gota go till its fix sorry ;- ;)

i thought maybe that a pair of gods or more could have a fight, thought it might be a good idea, the ground rumbling and shaking and all.)

Byrne:

sat with his legs crossed at the base of the tree freya and her son had made their hom, yet he also sat at the base of the world tree calmy looking at galao looking left and right as if he was confused.

(the words in red will be to galao, and normal to freya and the other guy)

'hello daughter' he called up through the branches

'what are you doing?' he asks questionangly 'and why, are you at my tree?'

thought i might finaly get back into it, tryying to get the most amount of people in it)

Freya:

hearing her fathers voice, she looks down through the branches.

'hai dad, whats going on, son your granddad is down there, do you want to meet him?'

Sol would hear her and Nod,as he would go on her side and see a man,as he would wave at him and say in chirps "Hey Grandad!"he says looking at him as he finaly gets too meat some one of the Famili Tree

Cain:

looks up and starts to float upwards towards them, when eye level with them he speaks.

'hey Freya, and who's this, I don't think i've met my grandson'

freya:

'this is sol, my son, isn't he wonderful'

she hugs sol tightly as she says this

(sorry i haven't been on in a while, i really ant this group not to die)

Sol Blushes a little...as his Blush is his eyes Changing color,as they change too a Lime Green as he Gives out a faint laugh and would say"Moooom.....Stop it hehe"he smiels...well he dint have a mouth but still his faciel expresion,as he took this in a playfull manner.

Cain:

smiles and laughs as he hears sol protest and see's him blush

'haha, hello sol. Freya my dear don't you think you should let him breathe'

Sol chake his head as he really dint minde,as he would make a smiel expresion and would say "I dont minde Mama"he says looking at both as he wonderd were are the others?

Sol would look up at her and would say "were are the others Mama?.....are they Busy?"he says as he whanted too meet them all as he whanted too know them and see what they can do,he knows Mama is nature but.....what about the others?

they would be here if any of them actually used this group anymore :( )

freya:

'im not sure sol, and.......well........i think you should only meet one or two, a few are a bit..........differant'

she looks at her father as she says this with a concerned look

Cain:

'what do you mean.........oh, yea well he isn't the best of company but im sure he wouldn't' coughs 'one of his family.....I hope'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back