• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Game World

Should there be Respawn or Just Death when you die?

• Respawn.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just plain Death! >:D

• I don't care... Leave me alone QwQ

• That one. <o>

• Total voters
Camara listened to him carefully, repeating his statement in her head multiple times. Magical abilities? She smiled at the revelation. What DID she get? She'd hoped it wasn't something lame, like the ability to jump really high or something. But before she could even imagine what she got, the man blurred up onto his feet and then directly behind her in only a moment. She flinched backwards, beyond surprised. He really was towering.

The mouth she owned had hit the ground by now. "What on EARTH?! How did you do that? Super speed?" She interrogated. That was her first guess, but there were many more in her mind. This got her to think even more about what she possibly have gotten that was like what he had. But she just couldn't think of it! Nothing strange had really happened... Had it? She drew a blank.

@Kippers

Ephraim opened his eyes. He sat up and looked around. He was lying on a green plain field that were filled with beautiful flowers all around. The calm breeze brushed and played around with his golden hair.

Only when he stood up did he realized that he could not remember anything before this. How did he end up here? Ephraim saw a door. A wooden oak door that stood up in the field. He went to it and opened it.

Immediately, he was sucked into the door and was caught in a dark purple colored warp. He was then thrown onto the palace's throne room. He looked around frantically only to realize he was once again in another strange world. He stood up and dust himself,

"Hello? Is there anyone here?" He called out, his voice echoing through the room.

"Not quite." He replied referring to when she said about Super speed. "Everything around me slows down allowing me to travel at normal speed through it. This seems like I am going faster but it's just normal walking speed on my end." Eden explained in a little bit of a showing off type of voice. "Maybe you have some sort of speed magic. Or maybe a fire elemental magic? earth elemental magic is possible. There are endless possibilities of what you might hold but we'll find that out when we get to it I suppose." He shrugged and placed his hands behind his back. "There is a town nearby. Maybe something will trigger there?" He used this as an excuse to get something to eat. Only because he hadn't eaten all day so who could blame him?.. Other then her.

@MoltenLightning

"That's freaking awesome, Preden! How could I possibly top something like that?" she stated, a hopeless tone ringing through by the end. "Those are quite a lot a possibilities... And sure, I really don't mind going into town. Hopefully I can figure out what I have, eheh," she giggled only after her words, because the realm of possibility was so large she couldn't possibly guess what she actually had. She looked around at her environment, intending to see some traces of a town. But, like usual, she was utterly lost. "Well, uh, lead the way!" she exclaimed, clearly unable to locate said town. This was exciting, and she both loved and hated it. Cam kept her good attitude either way, however, anticipation riling her up.

@Kippers

'Preden?' he thought and shrugged at the name. He couldn't put a finger on it but he felt like it was his own fault she called him that. Oh well that's another mystery for now. He was thinking about how he should walk though. If he'd walk at his normal steps she'd be out of his sight in a few minutes. But if he took small steps he'd end up looking like a clown. "It's just through the forest. It's rather busy and large though so try not to get lost." He explained and began walking with not-so-large steps like he was used to.

@MoltenLightning

Camara followed, deliberately jogging to keep up with the very tall man in front of her. She didn't realize someone could be so TALL. It really fascinated her, yet sort of intimidated her. No wait... Cam would not be intimidated, that's all she knew! She kept strutting behind him, entering the cool, shaded forest floor. Up ahead, small traces of sounds could be heard. Talking, mainly. She continued after the grand man, having to jog a little faster. The forest floor was littered with more of the ants she had noticed earlier. A few flies buzzed past her head, with places to be. A shaft of sunlight broke through the foliage of leaves above at one point, to which a butterfly visibly danced. It glimmered with its wings, enchanting. Camara tried not to be too distracted, but it was beautiful. They continued to the edge of the forest, where a town actually greeted her eyes. She was intrigued. How had she not heard this? Huh. Odd.

@Kippers

Eden touched the branches above him with his fingers just brushing the tips of them until they finally reached the end of the animal infested forest. Chatter filled the air once they were just outside. It could even be heard in the distance and at night this place would shine like a beacon which attracted the newer people to the area. He breathed it through his nose and let out a sigh of relief from the many smells filling the air such as meat contents, freshly baked bread, perfume/deodorant from the locals and all other nice smells. It almost made him forget about the person behind him. "Do you feel any different now?" He asked. Maybe something changed in the forest.

@MoltenLightning

Camara kept observing the town in front of her, noting the new smells around her. Mmm, bread, meat, veggies... It was all so mouthwatering! She wanted to continue forward, but at the man's question she stopped. Her mind wandered again to clarify an answer. Nothing seemed to come to mind as to if anything was off. But that may because she wasn't looking for a result to just show itself, unfortunately. She shifted her hair from her face, becoming only a little bit uncomfortable at the expectation from the tall man next to her. She became a little bit desperate, but she just couldn't think of anything! This entire thing was distracting her. "Maybe a meal will help clear my senses?" she said slyly, smirking.

@Kippers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back