• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Game World

Should there be Respawn or Just Death when you die?

• Respawn.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just plain Death! >:D

• I don't care... Leave me alone QwQ

• That one. <o>

• Total voters
Shou walks up to the guards "I don't believe she is here. She is probably somewhere else." The guards finally left @ThePumpkinQueen

Valkyrie sighed. "That was close." She flopped down onto his bed. "Your clothes are so comfortable. I'm jealous. She finally sat up. "Thank you."

Thatonechillgirl said:
Shou walks up to the guards "I don't believe she is here. She is probably somewhere else." The guards finally left @ThePumpkinQueen

"You're welcome." "I don't think i gave out a proper introduction, My name is Shou Teruteru. My first name is pronounced show." "You must be Valkyrie, there would be no other reason the guards would be looking for you right now." Said Shou

Eleanor who was still standing by Rose's door saw some guards entering the room. She got more and more curious. Not long after the guards came out again. Eleanor sighed again. She turned her head towards Rose: "I have two options. Finding out what's going on and... I think I'll go with option onr either way. Care to join me?"

Eleanor picked up her bow and bag that she had deposited on the ground before, ready to leave Rose's room.

Val blushed, fidgeting with her new clothes. "Sorry for the drama. They get a bit excited sometimes. The soldiers don't get much action anymore." She smiled briefly. "If it's okay, would you do me a favor of letting me stay tonight?"

@Thatonechillgirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Valkyrie nodded. "I'm grateful." The princess stood up and paced for a moment. "What is there to do?"

Thatonechillgirl said:
"I dont like people around but you can stay for as long as you need to" Shou said

Capricornus said:
Eleanor who was still standing by Rose's door saw some guards entering the room. She got more and more curious. Not long after the guards came out again. Eleanor sighed again. She turned her head towards Rose: "I have two options. Finding out what's going on and... I think I'll go with option onr either way. Care to join me?"
Eleanor picked up her bow and bag that she had deposited on the ground before, ready to leave Rose's room.
Angel nods as she pulls on her clothes and armour, she grabs her weapons and nods "lets go then"

Eleanor walked to the next door and knocked on it.

"Hello? Is anyone there? I just wanted to stop by to ask if everything is ok, since there was quiet a commotion out here."

Eleanor waited patiently until someone, anyone would open the door.

@Thatonechillgirl

@ThePumpkinQueen

@Katie Jensen

Valkyrie waved weakly, worried that she might be recognized. "A pleasure to meet you Eleanor." She took the girl's hand and kissed it gently.

Thatonechillgirl said:
Shou opens the door "Oh, Hi Eleanor. Come in." "Valkyrie, this is Eleanor. Eleanor, this is Valkyrie." @ThePumpkinQueen @Thatonechillgirl
@ThePumpkinQueen

@Katie Jensen

Orion after what felt like days, finally was just now exiting the cave. In actuality only an hour or so had passed. Feeling too lazy to walk back to his home of a hollowed out tree. Orion found a sturdy looking tree and climbed up onto a branch and closed his eyes intending to take a nap there.

Eleanor was surprised to see Shou there. "Oh I didn't expect to see you here." She looked at the girl, who turned out to be Valkyrie. Her name and face were familiar to Eleanor, yet she didn't know where she had seen her before. "Nice to meet you Valkyrie." When she took Eleanor's hand and kissed it gently, Eleanor felt slightly weirded out.

"Uh... Oh yeah, how rude of me", she pointed at Angel, "that's Angel, she lives just in the room beside here. We came here because we heard some scream and saw the guards here earlier. Is everything alright?"

@Thatonechillgirl

@ThePumpkinQueen

@Katie Jensen

"Of course." Valkyrie said, the words falling from her lips like honey, slow and sweet. "Is there anything else you need?" Her gaze traveled to Eleanor's lips. "Anything at all?"

Capricornus said:
Eleanor was surprised to see Shou there. "Oh I didn't expect to see you here." She looked at the girl, who turned out to be Valkyrie. Her name and face were familiar to Eleanor, yet she didn't know where she had seen her before. "Nice to meet you Valkyrie." When she took Eleanor's hand and kissed it gently, Eleanor felt slightly weirded out.
"Uh... Oh yeah, how rude of me", she pointed at Angel, "that's Angel, she lives just in the room beside here. We came here because we heard some scream and saw the guards here earlier. Is everything alright?"

@Thatonechillgirl

@ThePumpkinQueen

@Katie Jensen

Capricornus said:

@Thatonechillgirl

@ThePumpkinQueen

@Katie Jensen
Angel waves awkwardly "hey my name is Angel"

"Hello Angel, I'm Shou Teruteru. Yes, everything is fine." Shou got a idea "Hmm. May we can all be a team? We all look like we could get along with each other well and conquer a dungeon or two. @ThePumpkinQueen @Capricornus

Eleanor looked at Valkyrie. "Oh, that's great, I was kind of worried at first. Thank's for asking but I'm fine." Eleanor smiled back at her.

As Shou spoke out his idea Eleanor was amazed by it. "That's actually a great idea, just moments ago Angel and I were talking about dungeons.", she paused briefly and her gaze wandered to Val, "but, is everyone here able to fight? Else this might turn out bad for us."

@Thatonechillgirl

@ThePumpkinQueen

@Katie Jensen

Valkyrie laughed. "You think I cannot? I'm human, but I do well with a sword. At the palace I would-" She froze as if enchanted with an ice spell, her eyes full of fear before becoming confident and warm. "Well, I do excellent with swords."

@Capricornus

"I might take a while to get used to our powers and weapons but we can try." "If everyone here agree with the idea. Say I"

Thatonechillgirl said:
"I might take a while to get used to our powers and weapons but we can try." "If everyone here agree with the idea. Say I"
"I." Valkyrie said, glad to change the subject. She couldn't trust them knowing about her yet. That would be a disaster waiting to happen.

Eleanor heard loud and clearly what Val had said. 'At the palace'. So that's where Eleanor had seen and heard her name before. Princess Valkyrie. Yet, she saw in her eyes that she was afraid. Apparently she didn't want anyone to know her true identity. So Eleanor pretended to not have heard it. "Well if you say so, I believe you.", she said in a mocking tone.

She turned to Shou. "I. That's a great way to get some money.", she said smirking. "Also a good change from the usual."

@Thatonechillgirl @ThePumpkinQueen @Katie Jensen

Orion onto his side in his sleep while napping on a tree branch. Naturally he fell out of said tree and hit the ground. "ouch!" He groaned aloud and stood up grumbling about never napping in trees again. "well that's over.... guess i'll just go to the old man in the dungeon!" he exclaimed happily. The thing Orion called old man was actually the boss monster of a dungeon. Old man was the beast that had raised Orion when he'd awoken with no memories of anything and taught Orion to survive and basic human knowledge.

using his air manipulation, it took only minutes to fly to the old man's dungeon entrance. "HEY OLD MAN! I'M HOME!" Orion yelled as he walked inside. A gigantic tail smacked Orion lightly on the head and a deep ancient sounding voice that hinted at millenia of knowledge spoke.

"how many times have i said to not call me old man, Orion? i've repeatedly told you my name many times." old man scolded Orion and came into view. His was the kind of creature would never believe to exist in any world, even if you'd seen it firsthand.

"but your name is too long and hard to say!" orion accused and walked closer to old man. Back when he'd first awoke to the sight of old man. Orion like anyone else had been absolutely terrified to the point of losing his sanity. Although, now that he looked back on it. It was funny to think he'd been scared by old man. Despite old man's appearance he was like a harmless fly... unless someone angered him. Then things got... crazy.

"you are as difficult as you were when you still lived here with me."
old man sighed defeatedly and gave up on that particular subject. "so, why have you come this time?" old man favored Orion like a parent loved their child. But sometimes Orion could be troublesome and used to often drive off people who entered his dungeon. That didn't include the times he fought with other beasts living in the dungeon that had said something negative about him.

"i'm bored, can you tell me of your travels when you were younger? like ya used too?"
Orion had climbed on old man and was laying on old man's massive head.

Old man sighed again and brought Orion deeper into the dungeon to tell him stories of old. all the while thinking that maybe he had spoiled Orion too much.

"Ah Earth. I hear it is a place filled with loving and caring people.. Sometimes. There are other stories of wars among your kind. But I wont go into details." He replied. "But no you're not on Earth anymore. This is a completely different place to Earth but has some similar qualities. Also there is no way to get back to your planet. Once you set foot through the portal that's it. You're stuck here." He continued in his normal calmed voice. 'What do we even do here?' "Well there are many things to do here. If you have played what humans call an RPG or then you'll know that you can explore dungeons, collect gold and earn experience through fighting to power up your own abilities. Oh and don't worry about dying for it does not exist in this world. Where ever you have last slept will be your 'save' point. When ever you die you will wake up in this save point and continue on from where you last left off as if it were all a dream." He explained to her and still left a lot of information for her to find out herself."Oh where are my manors? My name is Prin- Eden."

@MoltenLightning

"Preden, huh? Neat." she informed him, with a slight smirk. Or was it Eden? Eh, who knew. She'd call him Preden as a little joke from now on. "I'm Camara Rook. You can call me Cam, Rookie... Whatever you'd like to call me is fine," her voice knew the routine, stating the words by heart. She smiled, and then realized what he had said before his name. "Wait, like an RPG? That's amazing!" she exclaimed, feeling pumped. "But, does that mean I have abilities? What does that even imply?" she was really curious. It wasn't everyday that you got sucked into an inescapable RPG. Though, her thoughts did drift to missing her home... There were so many opportunities here! No time to reminisce.

@Kippers

"Like magical abilities. Do you feel anything different? Or has anything happened that might have unlocked your ability?" He'd ask becoming curious as to what power she would have. He looked over her to see if anything was different but then he realized that he hasn't seen her before so he wouldn't know if anything was different. He fixed his mask and spoke again. "This is an example of an ability." He focused his eyes as they shifted to a Golden color. His pupils stretched so that they looked like clock hands going in slow motion. Everything around him was now super slowed down. He used his hands to push himself off the ground and onto his feet. With a couple of steps he passed her and turned around so that he was behind her. Then he stopped using the power making his eyes go back to being the light red color it normally was. "That is an example of one of my own abilities."

@MoltenLightning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back