• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forgotten Swordsmen

"I die with it on my body so it's the only thing I can play without falling through my hands"

Arius said as he looked at Elise, his arms crossed and his eyes emotionless

Elise look at Arius "sorry i dint understand... but ... atleast now u got the chance to talk with a human kid and s ghoul right?.. ... ... 3 hundred years... so long..."

"I guess your right about that but why do you care about an old grump ghost like me anyways"

Arius asked as he watched her curious to what her answer would be

Elise smile "well veryone nor even a ghost doesnt have to be alone... thats not how life or death works and u know... u are a nice person and all u just need are some friend" she said to him with a smile

Elise smile "yeah it is" she said as she smile at him "so do ghost eat too?" She ask him wondering if its true "u know some Ghouls can became Ghost if they dint finish one such task" she told him

"Yes atualy... ive seen a ghost eat another Ghost... " she said as she shiver a little as the thought of it. She look at him and smile "that Ghost was once a friend of mine."

"My father... well he look a little bit like me ... his hair is brown his eyes are dark red and he is really tall... my dad is well know as a swords man and an assassin untill one day he died in a war... but what i do know and everyone know is that he died in honor." She said as she gave him a picture of her original father with a 5 year old her and her pregnant mother.

The picture fell through his hand and landed on the floor

"You know you'd think I'd remember that I can't touch things"

Arius said as he looked down at the picture

"Oh sorry i forgot" she said as she grab the Picture and show it to him "see im the pick the my little brother havent born yet and this is my mother... my mother was a human and my father was a ghoul" she said with a smile.

Elise look at him and frown "im a little bit worried about it... " she said as she look at him placing his hands hand in her hand as she push it back slightly as she was confuse why he did that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back