• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forgotten Swordsmen

"Leave"

The figure said in thunderous voice making the creatures tremble and back away, the figure stepped into the moon light to reveal it was Arius

"I'm now hunting both of you by the way"

He said with a scowl

"we were just leaving for your information..." she then smile "well be back tomorrow" she said as she start walking and look at him "u said u cant get our of the mansion why are u in the woods?"

"Like I said I'm haunting you"

Arius said as he sheathed his sword

"And you two are coming with me back to the mansion"

He said as he grabbed Elise by the back of her shirt and pulled her and Elliot back to the mansion

"These mountains are a death sentence at night"

Arius said as he brought the two of them inside the house, the mansion changed it looked like it did when it was built

"i know that i always walk here in the night and ..well... thank u for tucking us in back to safety" she said to him with a smile as she hold her basket.

"You two can stay here till morning, pick a room that isn't mine"

Arius said as he let Elise and Elliot go before he walked off deeper into the mansion

Arius walked into his room and sat down next to his skeleton then started to play a melody on his flute that echoed through the halls

Elise listen to the flute as she enter a room and smile that it was clear to enter so she step inside and look around. She then sit down in a bed and hum a music while she take out a big notebook and a quill as she write the thing that happen to her

Arius continued to play his flute its soothing melody echoing through the mansion sending an eluring sensation to all who hear it's sweet sounds

Elise smile as she write and listen to the beautiful music of arius flute and sat by her door and place the book in her leps and continue writing

"You know even thoe u are a ghost u have to knock..." she said as she open her eyes and look at him. She close her diary and place it in her basket and scrath her head as she stood up and look at the night and look at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back