• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fab Five

Amora Aurora

Professional Hippie

Rules are boring. Just don't be dicks, yeah?

And also post a few paragraphs per post. This is Detailed, afterall.

Anyway, this is where we chit-chat, obviously. Be sure if you join that you're able and willing to talk to others and submit your own drama and plot ideas between your characters, please and thank you.

On an unrelated note, what's your guilty pleasure? Let's get to know each other and be all chummy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh! Yay! Excited! Gonna start my sheet soon!

Also, guilty pleasure is gay fanfics. *clears throat*

My guilty pleasure is most definitely Tumblr. Lolol

Edit: Whoops, just realized no reservations. Haha. I'll try putting a CS up today.

Also, can I finish the rest of my CS on the weekend? School's keeping me a bit busy. D:

My guilty pleasures are Tumblr (of course) and crappy reality TV. I love the Bachelor/Bachelorette, Dance Moms, anything silly like that. And wedding dress shows. Can't forget those.

And just out of curiosity, if the outcast used to be the sidekick, what was the sidekick before the outcast was kicked out?

Yeah lol I get most of my Tumblr from Facebook "best of Tumblr" pages now, though, because I forgot what my Tumblr was called and I don't want to make another email account just to make a Tumbkr again. I'm lazy, I know.

@DuskerTem Tumblr's sneaky like that. It spreads to everyone you know.

@sgbd I like that page on FB too. You know, for those times when I just wanna see funny posts and I'm too lazy to go on Tumblr itself, hehe. And btw what you just asked sounds like a legit riddle omg

My guilty pleasure would be Steven Universe fan-theories.

Woah....almost missed it.

@AlwaysYours Urgh, haven't watched Steven Universe. Sounds good, though, by the way I hear people talk about it. It's definitely on my to-watch list. xD

@AlwaysYours YESSS. Jane. She's my spirit animal, basically. And I'll definitely watch Steven Universe when I have the time. :DD

I swear, I just read the part for the new kid, and now I really want it. This won't be some snobby rivalry-this'll be war.

@sgbd She might have been the PA(Personal Assistant). The one who has everything on hand and cater's to the other girls, secretly vying for that right hand spot. For good plot, she should be the reason for the Outcast's downfall--or at least a culprit.

I was really leaving the Sidekicks past up to whoever snags the character. Who she was in the group depends on what personality she gets. I do like @AlwaysYours idea of her being a sort of laggy who yearned for the Outcasts position though! That would add some definite spice to things!

I have literally heard about this Steven Universe thing at least twice a day and still have no idea what it is. To be so popular, it must be pretty good! xD

I won't start accepting character sheets or getting the roleplay started for at least a week, so late character sheets are fine, darling.

Sidenote: I absolutely love all the characters so far <3

*snickers delightfully*

Well, I'm done. Now to stalk the OOC and read all other C/S submissions.

I'm working on my CS, but I'm getting my laptop fixed ATM so I don't have to write it all on my phone.

i put up the very beginnings of my character sheet, im hoping to have it finished by the end of today but my dog is going in for surgery on his cancer and i have therapy so it might take a while I'm sorry :c

anyways my guilty pleasure is probably this site honestly haha

I have to say, this is one RP that I would not like to see die. The characters all look so beautiful and great.

Aaahhh glad I came back before this was all filled up. I'll be working on a CS tomorrow. And my guilty pleasure is totally binge watching Carmilla. Or maybe this amazing pizza shop in my town that sells pizza on hand rolled pretzel dough *drool*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back