• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Dympna looked back. "Well it doesnt help that the animal you are infused with is the creditor of my animal, a deer." She said shyly. Then Dympna ran away, her hood slipping back a little.

"Oh my bad, didn't know you were part deer. Otherwise i would've lightened up a bit...heh probably." he said smiling

Damion growled in anger and quickly flew towards the gate. He then yelled,"Stop before the guards come and put ALL of you down!" He hoped they would listen to reason, but it'd most likely end up not working.

Luna and Castielle stood near the gate but didn't leave, "you realise that if you leave the regulars are gonna call you freaks, correct?" Castielle asked them

Dympna curled up in a ball frozen in fright when Damion came in shouting. Ugh. Stupid deer part of me. Always jumping at the slightest sound. She thought while slowly looking up. Move. She thought. Dragon always scared her no matter how kind he was.

Damion watched as Castielle told them something. He then quickly added,"Yeah, plus there's gonna be people who will try and hunt us down! Do you really want that to happen to all of us?"

"And we could be locked up and get needles stuck in us so they can find out how were different" Luna added after Dam ion.

"Haha!! i care little what regulars think of me and they can't hunt a hunter!" He said amused by they're attempts make him change his mind. "I've been in that cell for a long time, I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to finally leave this place!"

Damion landed on the ground with a angered look on his face. He then said,"Listen! These people have guns, large weapons that would blow your idiotic brains out of your head!" He clenched his fists in anger, one wrong move would set off the dragon once again.

"It doesnt matter, we've been stuck like that for our entire lives. Maybe now we are free in a way but not truly." She murmured in response to the ones trying to get everyone back inside.

Luna backed away from Damion a little scared by his outburst. "okay look, these guys will stop at nothing, just come back so no one gets shot with a needle or something" Castielle said again

"Exactly! Besides you only want to go back so you could be pampered and let out unlike the rest of us who are stuck in a hole our whole lives!"

Damion lost it, he walked over to Penance and said,"Listen to me you dirty fur ball! You think that YOU had it bad!? I was tortured, I've been shot, I've been through shock therapy, and I've hurt people that I never meant to! Is that enough for you!?" He started growling, slowly falling victim once again to the dragon gene.

Dympna looked at Castielle and Luna, her eyes large. "Maybe that is how it must be for some people. But just maybe, others are willing to take a chance to see what is out in the real world." She said.

Dympna just about had a heart attack from Damion coming so close to her. His dragon gene was coming out and it scared the hell out of her. "Please don't." She murmured closing her eyes shut and placing her hands on her ears.

The twins leaned against the gates side by side. Watching as the other experiments argued. "You guys are some real party poppers" Carton exclaimed. But at the sudden outburst of Damion the twins stood up straight. They looked at each other and smiled. They thought about leaving while everyone was distracted but why miss such a great show. Dragon vs Werewolf, the twins were tempted to shout out a Twilight reference but were afraid it would turn the hulking dragon to them.

Penance was in damion face at this point. "So what?? At least you can hide your powers! You can at least look a little normal! I was have to walk around as freak!! I look like a freaking flea bag! At least what happened to you is over! Im stuck like this!!"

Damion looked at Penance and said,"I'm still a freak...You're lucky you can keep a straight mind!" Damion took another step forward and said,"I don't even have my old mind, I've changed in more ways than one." He let his wings extend as he took yet another step closer.

"Boo frickty hoo! At least you know you had a mind i dont even remember who i was, what i've done, hell i don't even know my name!" Penance clenched his fists and gritted his teeth in anger.

Craton and Martine were enjoying the episode but then they spotted Dympna cowering. They looked at each other and debated should they help her or continue watching the show. They sighed and ran over to Bambie and Martine surrounded them in a gold semicircle blocking off the scene. Craton craddled Babmie. "I turns out we actually do have a heart they said together." "Let's get out of here before things get nasty" Craton said to bambie motioning towards the gate

Penance noticed the twins leaving with the scared deer girl. 'Hmm perhaps this isnt that necessary' he thought he then turned back towards damion "As much as i'd love to finish this, i think i'll be heading off now." He said walking towards the twins hoping to go with them with a devious smile on his face. "I'll go back for now but NOT because you want me to."

(what happen?)

(Ok, i'll just post something now)

Susan had seen this whole thing going down, but had not seen it all, however. Running around the two as they argued, as they finished, Susan ran up to catch up with the twins."What was that all about? And where are we going?" She was full of questions, and as she spotted a light in the distance, she couldn't help but smile. She had taken her hoodie, as it was a bit chilly. She pointed to something near them.

The twins looked at each other and then back at the group. "Well walking out the front door..." "...with Damion in the state will most likely..." "...get us all killed..." "..we'll have to plan out a better escape plan...." "...but for now we have to act like...." "...this never happened..." The twins whispered talking back and forth like usual to the group as. Martine looked over the shield of sorts at Damion. "Tonight at midnight well go to each cell slipping notifications of the plan." Martine dropped the shield and the twins walked over to Damion. "Sorry bout that man..." Started Craton. "...its not a crime to want to be free..." Martine continued "...we encouraged them to go back to there cells..." Craton said a little louder so the other experiments would take a hint

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back