• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Damion watched as the twins walked towards him. He instantly held his hand up and said,"Don't you dare come any closer, I'm sure both of you dimwits had a part in this!" He then started growling, actually growling like a animal about to attack.

"We take all the blame" they said. The twins didn't want to die any time soon so they each inched backwards. "Sorry for the inconvenience, we were just concerned for our fellow experiments." They also said in unison they turned around and covered there bodies in there respective elements. Under there clothes so it would he discreet, didn't want to be too safe around the raging dragon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damion's eyes widened "You what!?" He shouted. He walked over to the golden shield first, he then started banging on it with his fist. He couldn't take it anymore! He shouted,"I'll rip both of you to shreds the second you come out of those things!" He then started hitting harder and harder with his fist, it was clear that the dragon gene had a bit of control over Damion at the moment.

"Whoa What's going on here? A party? Why wasn't I invited?" Max joked as he walked toward Damion. He was wearing his usual clothing however his hood was down revealing his face which was currently decorated with a smirk. "Should I even bother to ask why you want to rip those two to shreds?" He asked as he leaned against a wall and waited for the experiments response. (I'll likely edit this post after I read pervious posts to macke sure it is consistent)

"Well the twins are responsible for getting a couple experiments to want to escape and now he's getting hot headed" Luna explained to the hooded boy while looking at her brother.

Max looked over to the girl and smiled. "Escape? Haha If that were possible you and I wouldn't be talking." He said as one of his legs turned into electricity and became a bit staticy. "Damn it." He muttered as he concentrated for his leg to turn physical after a few seconds he was successful. "If that's all then this is a bore. I was hoping to find something intresting. But all I found were the wonder twins, dragon boy and cutie." He said with an exasperated sigh.

After being knocked over by Damion and bruitily beat the twins limped towards the safety of the building. Hoping to find a empty cell locking themselves in. They had no plans of fighting anyone. Yet.

Sothena was beyond pissed. Her flock...they wanted freedom but life outside these walls wasn't favorable for them. Her 'friend' told her that life was good as long as you looked and acted like a human but she couldn't fit in. She was forever grounded, thanks to the stupid scientists that this to her. She could never fly like Damion but how she wanted to fly and see the sky.

"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted..."

She mumbled the Creed her 'friend' followed so dedicate.

Penance stood in his new cell since his old cell has a huge hole in it. He saw the twins beaten up. "Whoa, what happen to you two?"

The twins looked at each other. At least there face weren't swollen and bruised the impact of his punches only did damage to there body. "Dragon boy over there..." Mumbled Martine. "...decided to blame the whole thing on us..." Craton said wincing. "...which isn't completely true." Added Martine.

"Dragon breath did that? That punk. I'll get him back later. Do you two have a new escape plan since he had to ruin it all?"

Dympna had calmed down by the time the dragon was beating on the twins. "Thank you." She murmured. Deciding that maybe life outside wasnt all it was cracked up to be, she stayed in the building.

LunaCrosby said:
"Hm, if that's the case then what doesnt bore you?" She asked the boy while looking over at him.
"A good fight, pranks, idiots who don't know there place, and really anything that's fun." He said with a smirk as he rested his head against the wall. 'Escape? Are these guys stupid? If we could leave...never mind it's stupid.' He thought as he let out a sigh.

Damion had finally calmed down after taking out both of the twins. He could feel the dragon gene shrinking a little. He shot up into the air, looking around for a moment. He landed back down and simply walked around, trying to keep his cool.

Martine and Craton moved towards his door and inspected it. His new cell had a coded door. Craton placed his hands on the sides of the pad and melted silver moved inside the cracks around the pad. "Now that theres silver inside of the pad..." "...Craton will be able to crush the lock..." "...but not now..." "...when the guards are off duty...." "...at midnight, and when everyone is sleep." The twins smirked and walked away.

LunaCrosby said:
"Pranks huh?" She Asked with a smile "what kind of pranks do you know or do?" She also asked the boy.
He looked at her with a smirk. "If it is a prank then I know it. Hahaha The one I do the most is obviously a little surprise shock." He said as he let electricity dance off of him for a second. "I can do different rope pranks also have you eaten the oreos today? I advise against it." He said looking a bit more excited. @LunaCrosby

Penance smiled at their quick thinking "heh, good idea. Maybe then we wont be interrupted by that dragon kid. He wont expect two break outs in one day."

Sothena just stood there as she heard of another break out...Really? Do these idiots not know what they're getting themselves into? She fingered a pendant around her neck and walked to her bedroom, yes bedroom. Being grounded meant never having to see the sky or touch it like a child of the sky, tears began to roll down her cheeks as she remembered the pain caused by the scientists that cut off her only way of escape. While being grounded didn't mean she was unarmed. No, far from it. Since her powers weren't very outward, the scientists had someone train her in the arts of being an Assassin. It took time but she knew more about things outside than most experiments and she was armed with many weapons that normally weren't allowed inside.

Tats and Maria were walking around, Tats wanting no part with the stupidities of the twins, and Mari content with just walking and talking; well her doing all the talking. Mari saw Sothena walked into her bedroom and tugged at Tats' pant leg, "Can I go say hi to Sothena?" asked the little blue-haired girl; Tats nodding and leading her over to the bedroom. Tats raised one of his hands and turned it into a fist before knocking on her door with his knuckles. When Sothena would respond to the knocking, Mari would greet her with a "Hi Sothena!" smiling and waving in her normal cute way.

It was back. That headache, the one she couldn't get rid of. Sitting at the desk that was in her cell she would hold her head in her hands, squeezing her eyes shut and waits till it passes. It was only her 3 day here at the lab and she still hasn't left her cell. She still remembers the initial shock of waking up here with no memory of anything. The shock of seeing what had been done to her. Even though the headache had passed she still had her eyes closed. Trying to remember anything, anything at all. But utterly unable to remember so much as a few faces that she couldn't put names to, let alone recognize.

Damion sighed, he had just acted like a freaking guard dog for the gates. He started flying again, but towards the cell once again. He walked inside, he had enough of the outdoors for a while. He looked at some of the cells that used to be empty, but now they were occupied by Penance and the twins! They must have gotten new cells! Damion sighed and walked into his cell and put his blankets over himself to try and rest for a minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back