• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Slaxt said:
Akuren just stares at his mother then he turned and stared at his father who he reaches his hand out to.
@Roman
Hayate smiled at Akuren when he saw him reaching out to him. "Hey there son. Don't worry. Daddy isn't going anywhere if that's what you're wondering."

@Daniel reaving

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia laughed quietly at Fricka's reaction before standing up as she spoke, soon heading towards the fridge. She was done eating the sushi and didn't really know if anyone else was, but Celia offered dessert anyways. She was pretty sure both her and Nai wanted to get the topic of sex, or for a more appropriate word, intercourse. She didn't think Taylor was going actually continue with the conversation when Frika had asked if she missed anything. Celia would have just said nothing, just so Frika wouldn't get embarrassed too, but it was already to late for that❤︎...

"Okay! Who wants dessert? I do!"
"I-I do..." Fricka sakd quietly, looking up at Celia. Her cheeks were still red, although they were slowly returning back to normal state. She then looked at Taylor, and listened to him quietly.

"Oh.... That's kinda nice..." She said, smiling slightly.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Sasuke picked up the cup with both hands and sniffed the tea, which didn't smell like it'd kill her. She then took a drink of it, "It does taste similar to an apple" she said and nodded.
"That's good..." Gregory sat down next to her, and looked at Sasuke

"Welp, did you just wanted to thank me? If so, then.. It's really not a problem.... Buuuut.... I didn't tell you where my dorm is, how did you get that information" He asked, curious about it.

Roman said:
(Sry, my message 2-1 part away stated that my phone is almost outta batteries, and i have to gtg. Anyways, I am Polish so... AnyAnyway, i edited my last post)

Akio said:
After wrapping up that situation, and remembering the way to the house just in case he looked at Rosalie as if wondering what to do. "Its getting slightly late, ill have to find a place to retire soon." He said seriously.
Rosalie blinked as her gaze then moved in his direction, eyeing him curiously "Find a place?" She repeated, tilting her head "You mean...you don't have a home?" She asked, frowning a little.

(Rightie)

Lena decided to go on a walk as she exited her house, and started tp gp towards the highschool, preferably maybe to go for a swim in the pool. She was stll having a fever, but she did bear it. She put on her clothes that she was in before she went to sleep.

Roman said:
Cecil had grab everything he needed to get the orders set and ready o etaken tothe tables. Once he did, he filled the cups with coffee and got some doughnuts ready along with the cookies. "Everything is ready for order 2!" Cecil called out to Maya as he went back to work right away.
Maya nodded and smiled "Alright!~" she said as she went to lift the trays to take to the tables, after going around the rest of the tables she went to the last one, leaving down the tray she paused afterwards once again, that weird feeling in her stomach was nagging at her again, feeling a little dizzy as well, but she once again, tried to ignore it, smiling at the customer "If you need anything else just ask~" she said happily before moving out towards the back where Cecil was again.

JJKab said:
(Rightie)
Lena decided to go on a walk as she exited her house, and started tp gp towards the highschool, preferably maybe to go for a swim in the pool. She was stll having a fever, but she did bear it. She put on her clothes that she was in before she went to sleep.
Valter inhaled to relax, he's also hoping that his clothes won't get messed up again "okay time to return" he said as he walks to the main building, as he was walking he saw a girl and noticed that something is not right, he walks to the girl and says "let me guess you're sick...".

Koral said:
Valter inhaled to relax, he's also hoping that his clothes won't get messed up again "okay time to return" he said as he walks to the main building, as he was walking he saw a girl and noticed that something is not right, he walks to the girl and says "let me guess you're sick...".
Lena shivered, as she looked at the man

"Meh... Kinda, but not really..." She said, smiling lightly.

"Why do you ask?"

JJKab said:
Lena shivered, as she looked at the man
"Meh... Kinda, but not really..." She said, smiling lightly.

"Why do you ask?"
"nah maybe you need some painkillers or something" Valter replied, he knows that she is sick "your going to the infirmary?" he asked cause maybe he can get the painkillers quicker.

Koral said:
"nah maybe you need some painkillers or something" Valter replied, he knows that she is sick "your going to the infirmary?" he asked cause maybe he can get the painkillers quicker.
"Well... I'm feeling better than before... i took some pills just now... now all i want is to just relax at the pool... You can join me if you want..." Lena said, looking at the man curiously, smiling, tilting her head slightly.

JJKab said:
"Well... I'm feeling better than before... i took some pills just now... now all i want is to just relax at the pool... You can join me if you want..." Lena said, looking at the man curiously, smiling, tilting her head slightly.
"hmmm" Valter tries to choose between if he will go with her or not "I guess I'll go with ya, I have nothing to do anyway" he chooses to go with her.

JJKab said:
(Give me a sec, jeez...)
Lena quietly walked towards the school, hiding her hands in her pockets.
(sorry I thought it didn't go the alerts so I tagged just in case sorry about that)

Valter walks together with the girl whistling "I'm Valter by the way" he introduced himself to the girl "yours?".

Koral said:
(sorry I thought it didn't go the alerts so I tagged just in case sorry about that)
Valter walks together with the girl whistling "I'm Valter by the way" he introduced himself to the girl "yours?".
"Lena... Nice to meet you" Lena said, looking at Valter, smiling kindly

"So... Do you often swim? If you do?" She asked.

JJKab said:
"Lena... Nice to meet you" Lena said, looking at Valter, smiling kindly
"So... Do you often swim? If you do?" She asked.
"Ahh Lena ok" Valter repeated "I....rarely do that unless I have the time" he replied to her question "how about you do you swim often?" he asked the same question as her.

Koral said:
"Ahh Lena ok" Valter repeated "I....rarely do that unless I have the time" he replied to her question "how about you do you swim often?" he asked the same question as her.
"Welp, my powers are associated with water: I can swim and run twice as fast, and i have bigger lungs. At the cost of my bones being easily breakable" Lena said, looking at Valter.

JJKab said:
"Welp, my powers are associated with water: I can swim and run twice as fast, and i have bigger lungs. At the cost of my bones being easily breakable" Lena said, looking at Valter.
"Ahh that's why" Valter said, when Lena said about her bones being fragile he wondered about something "hmm so what will happen if you accidentally trip? will it break your bones or it's still not enough?" he asked.

Koral said:
"Ahh that's why" Valter said, when Lena said about her bones being fragile he wondered about something "hmm so what will happen if you accidentally trip? will it break your bones or it's still not enough?" he asked.
Lena sighed, as she shook her head

"Doctors said, that if i hit something with for example: Let's say you have two people: Me and Steve. You hit Steve on his leg, pretty hardly, but he's fine. You do the same, with the same amount of force to my leg... It's broken, and i collapse.. so it's not THAT bad, but it's not that small either... If i collapse, i might break my temple, cause it's really weak..." She explained

JJKab said:
Lena sighed, as she shook her head
"Doctors said, that if i hit something with for example: Let's say you have two people: Me and Steve. You hit Steve on his leg, pretty hardly, but he's fine. You do the same, with the same amount of force to my leg... It's broken, and i collapse.. so it's not THAT bad, but it's not that small either... If i collapse, i might break my temple, cause it's really weak..." She explained
Valter nodded "ahh okay" he understands "If I were you I would've bought a suit of armor and never take it off...." he said as a joke "I would take it off if I need to do....some things" he added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back