• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"neo and mitsu!" she said happily as she got up and brushed off her red dress

[/QUOTE]
Cam blinked "Wait...Mitsu?!" He looked completely stunned

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"well mitsu and neo arent really my mothers but they are like m adopted parents!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
Cam rubbed his forehead "This is so....Al....What have you gotten me into this time..." He said clearly mentioning his long lost friend.

Shortyshot said:
Cam rubbed his forehead "This is so....Al....What have you gotten me into this time..." He said clearly mentioning his long lost friend.
she gave him a curious look. "Who?" She asked curiously as she stared at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]she gave him a curious look. "Who?" She asked curiously as she stared at him

[/QUOTE]
Cam chuckled a little "Oh boy....Just give me a moment" Cam opened communication in his head with Mitsu "Hey, mind comin' down here for a minute?"

Shortyshot said:
Cam chuckled a little "Oh boy....Just give me a moment" Cam opened communication in his head with Mitsu "Hey, mind comin' down here for a minute?"
"ummmm who is this?" Mitsu's voice rang out as mika stood there staring a the man

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"ummmm who is this?" Mitsu's voice rang out as mika stood there staring a the man

[/QUOTE]
"Remember Al? This is his...Erm....Ally. Cam. We met like...Once."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Raw fish? Can you dip it in sauce or anything?" Nanami asked curiously as they were soon seated at a table. The place didn't seem to be packed, which was a good thing because she was kind of hungry.
"Not much really.. besides working at the hospital that's by here." Saekano admitted before taking another bite of her sandwich.
''yeah, soy sauce. it still tastes good without the sauce''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its transportation. probably the cheapest and fastest transportation..''
Sora looked around the vehicle with slight disdain. "Well I suppose this is the best powerless, ignorant humans can come up with then... So why do you prefer a car over say instantaneous teleportation?"

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora looked around the vehicle with slight disdain. "Well I suppose this is the best powerless, ignorant humans can come up with then... So why do you prefer a car over say instantaneous teleportation?"

[/QUOTE]
''hm...its fun to drive. i mean...if you really know how to drive that is..''

...☫She said before flooring it, the tires screeching in the back before she sped off into one of Eleysia's cities☫...

Nonalaka said:
Maya smiled at him after he pecked her cheek "I'm glad I make you as happy as you make me, which is a lot." she said softly before hugging into him "And I'm excited for all those images and thoughts to eventually be real~" she said happily.
"Me too." Cecil said, as he hugged her back. "Our time will come and we'll have us everything we wanted. The cafe and all." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I hope its soon." She said to him happily. "Being tired a lot isn't fun." She said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
"You can always lay down. I'll be here if you need anything. You know that, love." Hayate said, laughing lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''tream...on..''
"Only losers dream.... I'm... A winner." Hyouinmaru said as he attempted at standing again, he had got one step, but he fell again beside Seol. "When... You... Leave... Take me... Too." He said before a hiccup escaped his mouth.

Roman said:
"Only losers dream.... I'm... A winner." Hyouinmaru said as he attempted at standing again, he had got one step, but he fell again beside Seol. "When... You... Leave... Take me... Too." He said before a hiccup escaped his mouth.
''al...alright..''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...⚒Roland stepped out of the shower with a satisfied look on his face. Rarely could you be clean after doing what they had done, but then again, being in the shower did help though. So after stretching Roland smiled at Dakota before walking over and pecking her cheek, after that he grabbed the clean clothes he brought in and started getting dressed as well⚒...

[/QUOTE]
Dakota had now finished getting dressed, smoothing out the bottom of the skirt she was wearing with her hands to make sure it was sitting right before putting some pins in her hair, she didn't need to tie it up today, since she wouldn't be doing any work today or anything, all the while she was smiling, after all, she was pretty excited to go into town and whatnot, not only would she be going there with Roland, but she had never just been there to look around at her leisure, it was always on some kind of errand.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''al...alright..''
"We s-should do the.... Again..." Hyouinmaru said, running a hand through his hair. "I-I'll need another... R-Run f-for my money.. Y-Y'know?"

Akio said:
He looked up at her a bit surprised, the look on her face seemed to make his mouth twitch ever so slightly again. "Interesting huh, your outlook is a little peculiar as well it seems." He said finishing the last of his food and stacking his dishes before looking up at her again. "Still feeling grumpy?" He said straight faced though his words were a bit teasing.
Her outlook peculiar? Well perhaps to him, she certainly didn't think so anyways, she looked to him, blinking a few times as once again his expression threatened to change but didn't, she was sure she didn't imagine it this time... Upon hearing his next comment, her face had tinted the faintest pink "I-I wasn't being grumpy" she said as her gaze then moved to her pretty much empty plate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back