• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Kite had left for the kitchen and was busy making breakfast.
Lexi curled back up for a little longer before sitting up. "Can't sleep..." She huffed before getting up and throwing some clothes on and going downstairs to where kite was

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len rolled his eyes as he added the final touches to the illusion, which included a bend in the knee's, a warm and loving smile, making the eye's irises an emerald green, a the opening of her hands like she was waiting for a hug.

[/QUOTE]
May looked over to Len. "Can I hug her?" She asks with a slight smile on her face

Mayyflower said:
May looked over to Len. "Can I hug her?" She asks with a slight smile on her face
Len sighed and shook his head "You'd pass right through her, i'm not experienced enough to make an illusion to fool what you feel, just what you see." he said quietly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed and shook his head "You'd pass right through her, i'm not experienced enough to make an illusion to fool what you feel, just what you see." he said quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin looked at the illusion and chuckled a little

May nods. "It's okay" she says softly.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili rolled over in his sleep and, as his hand brushed against Elyse's waist, he pulled himself closer, and draped his arm over her side. "Love you~" he said quietly, yawning softly.

[/QUOTE]
...♒Elyse shivered for the slightest moment as his hand brushed her waist, but the feeling soon subsides as he pulled her closer. Elyse's blush increased a bit as she felt his unclothed body press up against hers, but she soon closed her eyes, snuggling a bit against his embrace. She didn't want to wake him up, so she whispered her response♒...

"Love you too~"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi was happy Kaori kept her promise and lightly chuckled when she questioned him, and for a moment he felt like telling her, but he asked her to close her eyes for a reason, so he simply shook his head and smiled down at her. It wasn't that he didn't trust her, it was that he couldn't run the risk of Kaori finding out about his job, so he wouldn't tell he, but instead just continue rubbing her back and head as he made sure his eyes were back to normal as he spoke in a gentle tone♝...
"I can't tell you that, at least, i can't tell you right now.... it's a trade secret....."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori looked at the dorm for one more moment before nodding and resting her body against Masahi again. Her eyes fell closed as she felt his hands on her head and back, relaxing into their rhythm. It wasn't really that surprising though, considering how exhausted she had made herself today. From all the running to find Roman, to running away from him, to crying as hard as she had afterward, it was no surprise how exhausted her body was. So she laid against him, appreciating his actions at the moment☆...

"It's okay. You don't have to tell me."

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked at the illusion and chuckled a little
May nods. "It's okay" she says softly.
Len looked over at Rin "So Rin, that's our grandma, what do you think?" he said cheerfully.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looked over at Rin "So Rin, that's our grandma, what do you think?" he said cheerfully.

[/QUOTE]
"She's beautiful" Rin says looking at her

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori looked at the dorm for one more moment before nodding and resting her body against Masahi again. Her eyes fell closed as she felt his hands on her head and back, relaxing into their rhythm. It wasn't really that surprising though, considering how exhausted she had made herself today. From all the running to find Roman, to running away from him, to crying as hard as she had afterward, it was no surprise how exhausted her body was. So she laid against him, appreciating his actions at the moment☆...
"It's okay. You don't have to tell me."
...♝Masahi smiled as he looked around as well for a moment before stopping his rubbing for a moment as he realized he had his gloves on, so he removed them then continued the rubbing, now with his fingers caressing Kaori's hair as they went through. Truthfully, his blush was finally starting to fade as his eye's started becoming heavy from the night of lost sleep, and he found his current situation rather comfortable as he sort of just let his hands do their own thing as he breathing started to soften and slow down. Masahi starting to drift, let out a small yawn as he nodded before whispering♝...

"Thank you, and sorry i left you yesterday......."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka rubbed the back of her neck as her blush started to fade, though she was still embarrassed. She really needed to learn when to keep her mouth shut when she got excited... it didn't really help anyone❦...
"Right, it did only just happen last night. I wouldn't have expected you to have done in a few hours or so and it is better to wait until you're ready to plan. Again, I'm really sorry about rambling..."
...♤Lumjna gave Asuka a small smile, shaking her head. There was no need to apologize for that. Asuka knew more about weddings that she probably ever would, so she had things to offer about it that she would have never thought about in the first place. So she really didn't mind, and her tone of voice reflected that as she responded♤...

"N-No really, it's okay. You know a lot about weddings, s-so maybe when it needs to be planned can we, or I, um... come to you for help?"

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((@Nonalaka why must you forget me senpai! ;-; ))

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blushed and shook her head "You wouldn't do that" she said as she looked at him.

((I could've sworn I replied ;-; sorry))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed and shook her head "You wouldn't do that" she said as she looked at him.
((I could've sworn I replied ;-; sorry))
((But you didn't ;3; ))

Roland smiled down at her before leaning down to peck her nose "Y'know, i probably wouldn't, unless i have an overwhelming urge to see you flustered~" he teased playfully before letting go of her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled as he looked around as well for a moment before stopping his rubbing for a moment as he realized he had his gloves on, so he removed them then continued the rubbing, now with his fingers caressing Kaori's hair as they went through. Truthfully, his blush was finally starting to fade as his eye's started becoming heavy from the night of lost sleep, and he found his current situation rather comfortable as he sort of just let his hands do their own thing as he breathing started to soften and slow down. Masahi starting to drift, let out a small yawn as he nodded before whispering♝...
"Thank you, and sorry i left you yesterday......."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori's breathing had slowed as well, and she was comfortable enough to the point where she could definitely fall asleep like this. In fact, this is how she wanted to sleep. Despite knowing how Masahi felt about her, she didn't want to sleep alone this night, so she wrapped her arms around him, holding on tight enough where she wouldn't let go even if she did fall asleep. Feeling his fingers in her hair was a comforting feeling to Kaori, and she responded with a tone that reflected both that comfort and the sleep that was starting to take over her body☆...

"...it's okay. I'm just glad you're back."

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu watched as Misafune came over with water, and with a little effort she raised her head enough to drink. Her eyes closed as the cool liquid went down her throat, feeling like she hadn't drank anything in what seemed like forever. When she was finished she looked back at Misafune, not really noticing the fact that he was nude. Or if she did, she didn't say anything, confused by why he didn't have clothes on. She gave a small smile as he reassured her that they were somewhat safe, but flinched as Miyaka started yelling. She hadn't really noticed it before, but Miyaka's yelling was kind of scary, almost intimidating, like a big loud adult. Her eyes widened as Miyaka yelled about everything, feeling very small and vulnerable again. They really weren't safe anywhere, were they? Chiharus gaze fell to her lap and to her bandaged hand, wanting to just leave this awful place☼...
He held her close. She seemed like she was scared. Inside he felt her fear, but somehow any reaction to it was blocked off. He tried his best to comfort the girl. "We will be free soon." he tried assuring her. She smelled like herbs and fruit. "You all are safe with me." he said as the burning on his back flared up.

--Miyaka--

Having calmed down as she noticed that Chiharu was freaking out and back to her girl form, she moved her body and found she could move, albeit stiffly. Once she got to Chi-chan, she tired to shoo him away. "Your naked holding a loli!" she said. "I am sorry Chi-chan, I did not mean to yell." she apologised to her friend.

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Nanase soon stated to nibble lightly on Mikan's neck♱...

''well...play video games i guess...i dont really go out a lot''
Mikan moaned and Purred at her new owners nibbles. She could not think straight. "Please...use....my...body...to....keep....you...alive..." she moaned ([media]

[/media])
"That sounds fun, but you should venture out, and at least explore. I spent many a day wandering, and discovering things about myself and my friends." she said as she ate another candy.

@HimeragiSeiker

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
Roman said:
"I don't have to be dad to keep you on the right track. It's a big brother's job to protect the one's that come after him and I don't plan on failing that... So please... Just do me a favor and listen." Han asked, hoping she'd understand that he was only worried and wanted her to be safe... Especially from places like this one.
Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon huffed again, sliding down a bit in the booth as her arms were crossed. Blah blah blah protection yadda yadda. Big deal. She could protect herself. It's not like she was doing anything bad out there anyways. Only drinking one or two or five drinks. Where was the harm in that? Honestly, as soon as he wasn't paying attention she was going to slip out of here and back to the bar. Shed be tooootally fine there. All safe and sound. But she glanced back at Han, still visibly annoyed at being taken away from her drinks⊗...
"Sure, whatever."
...♅Akira nodded as he listened to her talk, shortly before taking a drink of his beer and replying♅...

“ Ah, I see. ”

...♅Akira's eyes then drifted over to the siblings that seemed to be arguing, shortly before recognising the male. He spoke over to the male♅...

“ Is that.. Han? ”

---------------

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka rubbed the back of her neck as her blush started to fade, though she was still embarrassed. She really needed to learn when to keep her mouth shut when she got excited... it didn't really help anyone❦...
"Right, it did only just happen last night. I wouldn't have expected you to have done in a few hours or so and it is better to wait until you're ready to plan. Again, I'm really sorry about rambling..."
Lumina said:
...♤Lumina gave Asuka a small smile, shaking her head. There was no need to apologize for that. Asuka knew more about weddings that she probably ever would, so she had things to offer about it that she would have never thought about in the first place. So she really didn't mind, and her tone of voice reflected that as she responded♤...
"N-No really, it's okay. You know a lot about weddings, s-so maybe when it needs to be planned can we, or I, um... come to you for help?"

@Fukushima Akira
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he looked over towards AsukaΨ...

“ It's fine, Asuka-chan~ You don't have to apologise~ As for wedding planning, I think you two would make a great team~ ”

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked up at Ayen with an even more unsure look. Let out her power... how do you do that? She had never really used her power before, so how would she know how to do that. Nervously Lilliana spoke, her gaze dropping from Ayen's face in shame♧...
"I-I... I don't know how..."

...♧Lilliana stayed like this for a while, until in the back of her mind she heard something scoff. Before she had time to be confused her eyes turned bright purple and she let out some power, and out of fright she yelped and hugged onto Ayen tighter. The voice silenced itself at the same time♧...

@Tobi Neafearn

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...♱Nanase soon pulled away and laughed lightly♱...

''your body cannot keep me alive, since im not a succubus...im a God Eater. i eat almost any power. i can even eat this pocket dimension if i wanted to...but i think il let it go...only for now..''

...♱She said before she continued♱...

''o-oh...but the first time i went out to explore the school...this is pretty much why im here..''

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally turned around and hugged him
"if you dont mind me asking, who would that be?"
Shingo sniffled. "Her name is Yuzu. She spends most of her time in the music room from what I know of..." He mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back