• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded " I think we will" she said with a smile as she watched him clean, blinking a few times after he announced he was finished "Eh? Where next?, You finished up that quick?" She asked
Mateus chuckled "I told you I'm confident with my cleaning skills" he said to Elaena and goes to the next spot also the same as the last one fast and clean, next the windows then the tables until he almost cleaned the whole cafe.

Alternated said:
Mateus chuckled "I told you I'm confident with my cleaning skills" he said to Elaena and goes to the next spot also the same as the last one fast and clean, next the windows then the tables until he almost cleaned the whole cafe.
Elaena yawned a little then l nodded "You really are, I'm impressed" she said with a small giggle as she leaned over the back of the chair she was at to view him.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena yawned a little then l nodded "You really are, I'm impressed" she said with a small giggle as she leaned over the back of the chair she was at to view him.
After Mateus finished cleaning he sat on a chair "whew it's been a long time since I cleaned like this" he said "So are you gonna serve some coffee to costumers or something?" he asked Elaena.

Alternated said:
After Mateus finished cleaning he sat on a chair "whew it's been a long time since I cleaned like this" he said "So are you gonna serve some coffee to costumers or something?" he asked Elaena.
Elaena nodded "When they need me, yes" she said as she looked at the time "My shift hasn't started yet~" she said as she glanced around the cafe "And its not to busy yet today so I won't be pushed to start early yet" she said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Uhm...yeah! Of course I am, Meowriko~ Why wouldn't I be?" He said, filling his face as his blush grew darker.
Kalin smiled back at Layla as she looked him in the eyes. "Much better..."

As she stepped out of the kitchen, Kalin turned on the sink, and cleaned his dishes quickly. He glanced at her over his shoulder. "Are you leaving, now?"

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze shifted to the corners of her eyes, staring over towards the entrance to the kitchen. For one, Layla didn't have a destination to reach. Nor did she even know the location of the one person she wanted to see. Shaking her head, Layla allowed herself to drop down onto the couch, poking aimlessly at the seams on the seats. "No, should I?" Though she wasn't ready to simply leave, she didn't want to intrude.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed and looked over at RIn "For the imagine to be complete."

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods. "Oh okay" she says

May smiled and looked at the figure

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze shifted to the corners of her eyes, staring over towards the entrance to the kitchen. For one, Layla didn't have a destination to reach. Nor did she even know the location of the one person she wanted to see. Shaking her head, Layla allowed herself to drop down onto the couch, poking aimlessly at the seams on the seats. "No, should I?" Though she wasn't ready to simply leave, she didn't want to intrude.

[/QUOTE]
"No, of course not! I-I mean..." Kalin stuttered, blushing for an instant at his reply. "You don't have to go. It's actually pretty nice to have someone to hang out with. So, if you don't have anywhere you have to be...I'd be happy if you stayed." He said, with a grin. He placed the dishes to the side, and dried his hands. He then walked back towards the couch and threw himself onto it, bouncing slightly. "So...yeah." He said, turning his head as he felt the blush coming back, as he prayed that he didn't sound weird.

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse woke up some time the next day, her long orange hair tangled around her face. Blinking to try and refocus her vision she moved her body a bit, feeling another unclothed body next to her. Confused, having been too tired to remember much of last night, she turned to see a naked Kili next to her, sleeping peacefully. A blush found her cheeks as she wrapped the blanket around her to cover up, turning the other way so her back was to the man beside her, waiting for him to wake up♒...
Kili rolled over in his sleep and, as his hand brushed against Elyse's waist, he pulled himself closer, and draped his arm over her side. "Love you~" he said quietly, yawning softly.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori held herself against him as he began the countdown. She felt some kind of pull, causing her to cling on to Masahi tightly, unsure of what was going on. Her curiosity told her to open her eyes and see what was happening, but she had trusted Masahi and said she was going to keep them closed, so she did. Eventually the feelings stopped and they came to a standstill as the countdown reached down to one, and her eyes slowly opened to reveal them in her dorm room. Kaori looked at Masahi with an intrigued expression, wondering how he had done that. But she didn't move from her spot against him, her grip not even lessening☆...
"That was... what.. how'd we get here?"
...♝Masahi was happy Kaori kept her promise and lightly chuckled when she questioned him, and for a moment he felt like telling her, but he asked her to close her eyes for a reason, so he simply shook his head and smiled down at her. It wasn't that he didn't trust her, it was that he couldn't run the risk of Kaori finding out about his job, so he wouldn't tell he, but instead just continue rubbing her back and head as he made sure his eyes were back to normal as he spoke in a gentle tone♝...

"I can't tell you that, at least, i can't tell you right now.... it's a trade secret....."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Roland chuckled then grabbed her hand to puller her against him "Y'know Dakota, the worst thing i could to you......." he paused and hummed at the thought "Ah! i guess i could tease you the whole time while doing that~" he said playfully.

[/QUOTE]
((@Nonalaka why must you forget me senpai! ;-; ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman nodded and sped around the store, grabbing clothes that looked like they'd be dressed almost the same. He looked for different colors, shades and anything of the sort. After a few seconds, he returned to Mal with a bag of clothes, "Try this on and meet me by the mirror."
♡Mal nodded and grabbed the clothes, going to the dressing room and changing, coming out a bit later and going to the mirror they were to meet at

Nonalaka said:
Rini nodded "Yeah, I, uhm...got my antlers stuck in a branch of a tree and you helped me" she said as a pink hue laced her cheeks for a moment embarrassed by her own clumsiness "And yes, Id like that" she said smiling softly "Though getting out of here first would be a good idea..."
Misafune

He finally felt something. For awhile he was just empty. but as he watched her become embarrassed over the memory, it seemed something inside wanted to protect her, cherish her, But he had to fight even those feelings, because as soon as he had them, they would travel down a bad path. "Yes, lets have a tea and talk till our throats are sore once we get out of here." he said warmly. "I kind of like your antlers, no need to be embarrassed by them." he said before he became stone inside again.

@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Oh okay" she says
May smiled and looked at the figure
Len rolled his eyes as he added the final touches to the illusion, which included a bend in the knee's, a warm and loving smile, making the eye's irises an emerald green, a the opening of her hands like she was waiting for a hug.

Mayyflower said:
(@Tobi Neafearn ya killin me ;- ;)
((Well sorry i had to go to class and i go according to the order i have my alerts, which you were the last one...))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Nanase kept pleasuring Mikan before she started to rub her sides with her hands♱...

...☫Arako nodded before eating another one☫...
Mikan could only squirm and moan as this woman brought her to heights of pleasure unknown.

"So what do you do for fun?" she asked as she ate another one, while enjoying the hot bath.

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana whimpered softly as they finally made it in the air, still hating the feeling of flying. But at least she was holding on to Ayen while it was happening. Like it was last time they flew, it wasn't too bad. As she heard Ayen speak she peeked up at him, still holding on tightly, speaking in a soft tone♧...
"...m-me..."

@Tobi Neafearn

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname approached their destination with a raised brow. In part as a reaction to its appearance, but mostly in response to Camilla's sudden jolt of excitement. To him, it wasn't much of a big deal. Even so, he had to remember that Camilla didn't have the knowledge that he had of the human world. Though, he still didn't comprehend many other aspects. Taking a deep breath as he stepped forward and opened the door, he motioned Camilla inside. "Your pizza awaits."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled happily, realising that she was probably acting too excited for such a simple thing, straightened her posture a little and cleared her throat " Thank you~" she said calmly trying not to seem so childish as she then passed through the doorway.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Uhm...yeah! Of course I am, Meowriko~ Why wouldn't I be?" He said, filling his face as his blush grew darker.
Kalin smiled back at Layla as she looked him in the eyes. "Much better..."

As she stepped out of the kitchen, Kalin turned on the sink, and cleaned his dishes quickly. He glanced at her over his shoulder. "Are you leaving, now?"

[/QUOTE]
Moriko tilted her head as she viewed his face "Because your cheeks are all red"

she said as she poked his cheek with her finger.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana whimpered softly as they finally made it in the air, still hating the feeling of flying. But at least she was holding on to Ayen while it was happening. Like it was last time they flew, it wasn't too bad. As she heard Ayen speak she peeked up at him, still holding on tightly, speaking in a soft tone♧...
"...m-me..."

@Tobi Neafearn
Ayen smiled down at Lilliana and then at Ken before looking back at Lilliana "Can you by chance let some of your power out? i could use it to track Kaito down." he said softly as he patted the elks neck and in landed on someones roof before looking back at them curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back