• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Good idea for what? Was this suppose to be going somewhere and I didn't know it? XDDD ))
Lilith stopped abruptly as Ikuto got in her way and frowned a little at the nickname. Sure, she'd let other people use use that nickname for her and maybe even Lilac but coming from him, it sounded odd. Lilith wasn't exactly sure she liked that. "I refused. Call me Lilith."
((Well it's just I knew they weren't gonna get along... xD ))

Ikuto chuckled. "So you ask me to call you something else, now you want me to call you by your regular name? Your a strange girl indeed." He said as he put a finger on his chin, waving his cat tail a bit.

LunaCrosby said:
"yes they are, and sure thats sounds nice" she says.
Kairassi smiled "Alrighty! Let's go!" She began to skip out the door before stopping and spinning on her heel to face him "Actually, you'll have to show me the way, I don't know where anything is..." she said before giggling a bit.

LunaCrosby said:
"Maybe.." she says slowly.
"... But you are cute." Roman said, blinking. "Pouting only makes you cuter, I swear it." He said.

ZiraCanFly said:
She is shocked, 'Y-you can read my thoughts?! You mean, you have a power? I-I thought i was the only one! Like I'd be considered a freak... As usual...'
''hahaha, hell no. you see, this school is where all the super naturals come to, to master their powers. not for academic uses, but for mastering their power. haha, as for me, im a dimensional spirit. i dont not have a certain name for my race but. as far as we know, we've been watching this world, Hell, Heaven, Euphoria, and Aion...plus you can forget about going to heaven or hell because both were destroyed. (which is actually true) the only places you can think of if you do die is going to Euphoria or Aion. both being great places. but i recommend Aion. hehe, there are more people with power and are not Human''

*She said before going close to her and smiling*

''i can tell you so many races, that you wouldnt even believe are actually existing..''

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] ))
Fenris grinned to himself inwardly, and laughed inside his head, "either I'm loosing my touch, or im actually tripping over myself and not paying attention to what im saying due to this girl... or worse, its both! either way, it would be a shame if she ends up thinking bad of me." then laughing slightly out loud he said,

"Well, to answer both of your remarks, if you look at it from my perspective, drunk girls keep drinking, which means more guys are going to buy the girls and themselves drinks, which leads to them getting drunker, which leads to more drinks, and in effect, more money to put back into the restaurant. As for the service, there has to be a balance, between how courteous we can be, to how many people we serve. Because if we sat everybody down, had a nice long conversation like we are doing with everybody, and went on like that, the people waiting to order and to be served would get bored, annoyed, and leave. We try to be as courteous as we can, while still trying to serve everyone. Hell to tell you the truth, the only reason I opened this restaurant, was to serve people good food. If I could have nice conversations like this with everybody, and still serve them on time, then i would think it to be the greatest thing in the world. Unfortunately, reality likes to slap people who think like that. As for what I said earlier, I meant. If there is anyway, we could improve your dining experience, then I would love to hear it.
Nanami smiled lightly before eating the remaining food she had on her plate and then proceeded to pick up a napkin, dabbing at the corners of her mouth and proceeding to wipe her entire mouth. She had to admit that the food was pretty good here and even if the service was slightly iffy, Nanami slightly considered coming back. She nodded thoughtful as Fenris spoke the entire time before pulling out her wallet, soon thumbing through a few of the bills.

"How much do I owe you?"

@Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami smiled lightly before eating the remaining food she had on her plate and then proceeded to pick up a napkin, dabbing at the corners of her mouth and proceeding to wipe her entire mouth. She had to admit that the food was pretty good here and even if the service was slightly iffy, Nanami slightly considered coming back. She nodded thoughtful as Fenris spoke the entire time before pulling out her wallet, soon thumbing through a few of the bills.
"How much do I owe you?"
*FUyumi picked up her head*

''o-oh no, il pay for it.''

*She said before getting out a credit card*

@Jesters Court

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought for a moment "i think the training with Ares dulled some of my social senses." he said with a nod
"Dulled your social senses?, how?" She asked as she looked over at him.

ZiraCanFly said:
She looks at Himeragi's face, 'is there something wrong..?'
ah no no no xD i use different characters, right now you were replying to Fuyumi who was no where near you or Madoriko. people here usually go to other places besides the school. actually the school is rarely used as the setting. most are either dating or working in jobs or spending time with their family lol)))

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled "Alrighty! Let's go!" She began to skip out the door before stopping and spinning on her heel to face him "Actually, you'll have to show me the way, I don't know where anything is..." she said before giggling a bit.
"or i can do this" he said and poked her, teleporting them to the cafe.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha, hell no. you see, this school is where all the super naturals come to, to master their powers. not for academic uses, but for mastering their power. haha, as for me, im a dimensional spirit. i dont not have a certain name for my race but. as far as we know, we've been watching this world, Hell, Heaven, Euphoria, and Aion...plus you can forget about going to heaven or hell because both were destroyed. (which is actually true) the only places you can think of if you do die is going to Euphoria or Aion. both being great places. but i recommend Aion. hehe, there are more people with power and are not Human''
*She said before going close to her and smiling*

''i can tell you so many races, that you wouldnt even believe are actually existing..''

[/QUOTE]
She backs away a little, suspicious, 'I.. I'm sorry, it's been so long since I have been able to acctually t-talk to someone... But you should probably stay away from me...'

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ah no no no xD i use different characters, right now you were replying to Fuyumi who was no where near you or Madoriko. people here usually go to other places besides the school. actually the school is rarely used as the setting. most are either dating or working in jobs or spending time with their family lol)))

[/QUOTE]
(( The truth has been told~ ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ah no no no xD i use different characters, right now you were replying to Fuyumi who was no where near you or Madoriko. people here usually go to other places besides the school. actually the school is rarely used as the setting. most are either dating or working in jobs or spending time with their family lol)))

[/QUOTE]
((sorry. That's a little confusing))

ZiraCanFly said:
She backs away a little, suspicious, 'I.. I'm sorry, it's been so long since I have been able to acctually t-talk to someone... But you should probably stay away from me...'
''hm?...hmmm....*sigh* fine, but if you ever need a call, just call me''

*She said before giving her a paper with her phone number*

''besides, you dont have to worry about being afraid of me. im not a killer or a drug lord or even a gangster. i was only stating facts''

*She said as she readjusted her glasses again*

Nonalaka said:
"Dulled your social senses?, how?" She asked as she looked over at him.
Roland sighed "i just want you to take a moment to think about what an embodiment of war would act like, then, if you must, ask me again." he said rubbing his forehead.

ZiraCanFly said:
sorry. That's a little confusing
you'll get used to it xD especially with other characters marrying each other and starting a family. and then...yeah xD )))

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "Well if you say so." He said, holding on to her hand as they walked. "Should I just fly us there? Walking would take a nice while..."
"You sound rather lazy, but if you want to fly us there you can. I don't mind it." Yoshino said and laughed again.

She takes the paper and pockets it, 'I'm not the one who should be afraid, that should be you, I don't wanna hurt anyone else... Not after my last school' her eyes flash bright purple and she begins to walk towards the building.

LunaCrosby said:
"or i can do this" he said and poked her, teleporting them to the cafe.
Kairassi blinked as she looked around "Or this could work too" she said giggling a bit before she picked a table to sit at and sat down.

ZiraCanFly said:
She takes the paper and pockets it, 'I'm not the one who should be afraid, that should be you, I don't wanna hurt anyone else... Not after my last school' her eyes flash bright purple and she begins to walk towards the building.
*Madoriko laughs at what she said*

''even if you hurt me, ive been in constant combat for many years back in my dimension. enduring the pain you cause me is nothing compared to dimensional combat...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back