• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "dad told me, or at-least a part of him told me, we're part Fae, nature deity, neko and vampire." he said looking back at Rin "you take more after mom though, where i take more after dad." he said with a slight smile.
Rin nods "Mom said I had some of grandma's DNA" she says

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi listened to the list and smiled "Oh!, they all sound so fun!" She said happily "Can I go to one of these places with you?, if you don't have other plans of course!" She said as she looked up at him and smiled.
"well sure.. i have no plans.. my friends are with their children and familys" he says.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed lightly as she set her hand in his, soon walking out of the library. "You can shop first, I don't mind. There aren't many things that is want at the moment."
Kaz sighed, "Well if you say so." He said, holding on to her hand as they walked. "Should I just fly us there? Walking would take a nice while..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "you already know, but i thought we were going to the cafe~" he said as he stretched.
"H-How can you refer to such things so calmly" she said quietly, slowly movibg her hands from her face before motioning to the door "Yes, let's go"

ZiraCanFly said:
((Thank you))
She looks at her feet nervously
btw its best to reply to someone so they can definetely get an alert that you replied interacting with their character. It just makes it easier to find your post rather to dig))

ZiraCanFly said:
Zira gives a little wave, 'damn how am I gonna explain that I can't talk?' Frustration clouds her mind
''hm? silent huh? you mute?''

*Madoriko asks curiously*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]btw its best to reply to someone so they can definetely get an alert that you replied interacting with their character. It just makes it easier to find your post rather to dig))

[/QUOTE]
((Ok thank you I will try to remember to do that))

LunaCrosby said:
Mal rolled her eyes "ok.. i tripped this time so its not my fault" she says, slightly pouting.
Roman chuckled, "I won't even lie to you, it's kind of cute in a odd way.... The pouting that is." He said, waving his hand, trying to help her up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hm? silent huh? you mute?''
*Madoriko asks curiously*

[/QUOTE]
She nods, 'thank the gods, that was easier than I expected'

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I won't even lie to you, it's kind of cute in a odd way.... The pouting that is." He said, waving his hand, trying to help her up.
Mal grabbed his hand and got up "pfft im not pouting" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"well sure.. i have no plans.. my friends are with their children and familys" he says.
"Children?, are thete a lot of young parents around here?" She asked as she tilted her head. "Anyways!, We could go to the cafe?, I haven't eaten for a while and I guess so tea sounds nice!" She said happily.

TheDragoon said:
(( xD This is freaking hilarious, you sure this was a good idea?))
Ikuto looked over at her as he kept walking, now leaving the school. "Hmm... You like having your name shortened huh?" He asked before he turned in front of her, now in her way. He had a playful smile. "How about Lily?" He asked.
(( Good idea for what? Was this suppose to be going somewhere and I didn't know it? XDDD ))

Lilith stopped abruptly as Ikuto got in her way and frowned a little at the nickname. Sure, she'd let other people use use that nickname for her and maybe even Lilac but coming from him, it sounded odd. Lilith wasn't exactly sure she liked that. "I refused. Call me Lilith."

ZiraCanFly said:
''thank the gods huh? you dont need to. they arent doing anything really. hell, some of them are just here on earth. All you can thank is me for being the first person to see you. i can read your thoughts after all...''

*She said with a smile while readjusting her glasses*

ZiraCanFly said:
The man narrowed his eyes at the girls before he decided to get off his motorcycle an deactivate his cycle shift. The motorcycle and helmet disappeared. He then walked towards them, hoping that neither of them would pay any attention to him.

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
"Children?, are thete a lot of young parents around here?" She asked as she tilted her head. "Anyways!, We could go to the cafe?, I haven't eaten for a while and I guess so tea sounds nice!" She said happily.
"yes they are, and sure thats sounds nice" she says.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Fenris grinned before sarcastically pulling out a jar of leeches ((made of rubber)) and saying "Thats what these are for." Putting the jar away he said,

"Nah, we're usually pretty good about knowing when to cut people off, but aside from that, every single one of the employs here knows what to do to preserve life. And if we think they are to drunk to drive, we'll call them a cab, and fair so they can come get their vehicle in the morning. It would after all be bad for business if our customers start dying on us."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal grabbed his hand and got up "pfft im not pouting" she says.
"Is it because I called you cute, you're denying the fact you were just pouting?" Roman asked, chuckling once more.

TheDragoon said:
The man narrowed his eyes at the girls before he decided to get off his motorcycle an deactivate his cycle shift. The motorcycle and helmet disappeared. He then walked towards them, hoping that neither of them would pay any attention to him.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Madoriko payed no attention since she was busy reading Zira's thoughts*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thank the gods huh? you dont need to. they arent doing anything really. hell, some of them are just here on earth. All you can thank is me for being the first person to see you. i can read your thoughts after all...''
*She said with a smile while readjusting her glasses*

[/QUOTE]
She is shocked, 'Y-you can read my thoughts?! You mean, you have a power? I-I thought i was the only one! Like I'd be considered a freak... As usual...'

Nonalaka said:
"H-How can you refer to such things so calmly" she said quietly, slowly movibg her hands from her face before motioning to the door "Yes, let's go"
Roland thought for a moment "i think the training with Ares dulled some of my social senses." he said with a nod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back