• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sat up "Alright alright" He said happily "So what do you guys want to do?"

Tal chuckled "Don't worry if you ever try to hurt me I will just have the undead rip you apart" He said in still a happy tone
"Um...I don't know..." Celia said quietly before her eyes widened. "I'll be back! I forgot about someone, Ulqui plan what we're doing." She said before quickly leaving the room. "The amusement park maybe? Or just...the park or something? I don't know, I'm clueless." Ulqui said with a shrug.

Roman said:
"Really? You're kidding right?" Reiji asked. "No one has ever found that interesting unless I was giving them answers to a test... Damn idiots..." he mumbled the last part.
Nymph chuckled. "Yea I do, I think it's really interesting" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal blushed. O-ok she says softly as she followed him
When inside the room Kaota moved his face closer to Ethereal as he whispered You look beautiful,You are amazing Kaota then moved his lips close to hers

WeirdPrincess said:
"Um...I don't know..." Celia said quietly before her eyes widened. "I'll be back! I forgot about someone, Ulqui plan what we're doing." She said before quickly leaving the room. "The amusement park maybe? Or just...the park or something? I don't know, I'm clueless." Ulqui said with a shrug.
Cam chuckled "Well good to see you got something from me" He said jokingly

Mayyflower said:
Nymph chuckled. "Yea I do, I think it's really interesting" she says happily
Reiji chuckled, "Well, I would explain, but you seemed as if you were busy. So, I could leave and let you get back to your business if you want."

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled and sat next to her

Tal blinked "Okay....Not a Vampire then?"
Armina, I keep my head turned away, "nope definitely a vampire, also a werewolf" I feel my fangs slipping out. "shit hand me my bag" I say and point to my bag

Mel said:
Armina, I keep my head turned away, "nope definitely a vampire, also a werewolf" I feel my fangs slipping out. "shit hand me my bag" I say and point to my bag
Tal blinked "Okay then" He said handing her the bag

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "Well good to see you got something from me" He said jokingly
Ulqui cracked a small smile,"What I didn't get you're good looks? Damn, must have gotten them from mom then." He chuckled before taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

Armina, I dig through my bag and find a vile of clear yellowish liquid. I dump it in my mouth a tear slips from my eye. it burns really bad, the stuff I just drank. "ok all good"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui cracked a small smile,"What I didn't get you're good looks? Damn, must have gotten them from mom then." He chuckled before taking a seat on the edge of the bed.
Cam smiled "She always did have the best looks"

Mel said:
Armina, I dig through my bag and find a vile of clear yellowish liquid. I dump it in my mouth a tear slips from my eye. it burns really bad, the stuff I just drank. "ok all good"
Tal sighed "What the hell was that about?"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
When inside the room Kaota moved his face closer to Ethereal as he whispered You look beautiful,You are amazing Kaota then moved his lips close to hers

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal put a hand on her katana, she blushed a little.

Celia wandered around the house, looking for Taylor. "He said he was going somewhere....but where the heck was that? The bathroom maybe?" She asked herself quietly, finding a bathroom and knocking on the door. @Roman

Roman said:
Reiji chuckled, "Well, I would explain, but you seemed as if you were busy. So, I could leave and let you get back to your business if you want."
Nymph shook her head. "Oh no I was just about to get some coffee" she says looking at the cafe

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "The quickest thing that can get me drunk"
The bartender chuckled. "A fireball? Vodka." She says mixing the two and handing it to William. "There you go sir, what about you miss?" She asks turning to Lexi "oh I'll just have wine please" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Nymph shook her head. "Oh no I was just about to get some coffee" she says looking at the cafe
Reiji looked at the cafe then back at Nymph, "I wouldn't suggest it... They never have the best kinds..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia wandered around the house, looking for Taylor. "He said he was going somewhere....but where the heck was that? The bathroom maybe?" She asked herself quietly, finding a bathroom and knocking on the door. @Roman
Taylor opened the door and smiled, "Yeah? What's up?"

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal put a hand on her katana, she blushed a little.
Kaota then whispered Even though you are married you are beautiful Kaota then kissed her as his hand removed her katana and the katana fell down

Mayyflower said:

The bartender chuckled. "A fireball? Vodka." She says mixing the two and handing it to William. "There you go sir, what about you miss?" She asks turning to Lexi "oh I'll just have wine please" she says smiling
William studied it for a moment before quickly downing it

Roman said:
Reiji looked at the cafe then back at Nymph, "I wouldn't suggest it... They never have the best kinds..."
Taylor opened the door and smiled, "Yeah? What's up?"
Nymph chuckled. "Okay then" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
William studied it for a moment before quickly downing it
Lexi raised an eyebrow. "Wow" she says grabbing her glass of wine.

Mayyflower said:
Nymph chuckled. "Okay then" she says smiling

Lexi raised an eyebrow. "Wow" she says grabbing her glass of wine.
Reiji chuckled also, "Maybe they do have it, I know they didn't have my favorite." He said. "We can check if you'd like."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota then whispered Even though you are married you are beautiful Kaota then kissed her as his hand removed her katana and the katana fell down

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal blushed, her eyes wide.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her "W-Wow what?"
Lexi chuckled and shook her head. "You downed that quickly" she says smiling before she ordered herself one

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "She always did have the best looks"

Tal sighed "What the hell was that about?"
"its vervain, it keeps vampires weak and hurts like shit." I laugh at the first part and put the other 3 viles in the front pocket of my bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back