• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Stop interacting With Taylor. I have a fake wedding to have dammit!)

[/QUOTE]
(That officially been the wierdest sentencd Ive read, and I play Hatoful boyfriend!)

Roman said:
"Nice to meet you, I'm Taylor." He said smiling. "I like your name by the way." Taylor added, with a nod.
"thanks, now i got a practice I need to attend, talk later!" Serenity waves before picking up her bag and bolting away, faster then any human. (Happy @Piffy Queen ?)

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled "I don't mind you stutter...I find it cute" He said softly
"I-It'll g-g-get annoying," Summer replied solemnly. Once they stepped out the school gate, an overwhelming and amazing feeling washed over her. She was out! ... Temporarily.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I-It'll g-g-get annoying," Summer replied solemnly. Once they stepped out the school gate, an overwhelming and amazing feeling washed over her. She was out! ... Temporarily.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled "I will never get annoyed of you" He said softly before kissing her cheek

Hatoful said:
"thanks, now i got a practice I need to attend, talk later!" Serenity waves before picking up her bag and bolting away, faster then any human. (Happy @Piffy Queen ?)
"Well... OK bye." He said waving. "That was weird." Taylor sighed and just flew away from the area.

Summer blushed lightly, before propping a leg on his knee. Her head now rested his cheek, "There's an alleyway, " she muttered, desperately finding a place to express their gratitude and emotion. @shortyshot8

Roman said:
"Well... OK bye." He said waving. "That was weird." Taylor sighed and just flew away from the area.
Jackson waved at him "HEY GET DOWN HERE!!!" He called out happily

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer blushed lightly, before propping a leg on his knee. Her head now rested his cheek, "There's an alleyway, " she muttered, desperately finding a place to express their gratitude and emotion. @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi tilted his head "Yeah there is so what?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson waved at him "HEY GET DOWN HERE!!!" He called out happily
Taylor heard someone yelling, so he stopped and looked down, "Jackson?" He asked as he descended downward. When he touched ground level, he smirked, "What's up, my favorite and only pupil?"

Roman said:
Taylor heard someone yelling, so he stopped and looked down, "Jackson?" He asked as he descended downward. When he touched ground level, he smirked, "What's up, my favorite and only pupil?"
Jackson smiled "I think you need to know something....I'm getting married.......And I want you to be my best man" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "I think you need to know something....I'm getting married.......And I want you to be my best man" He said happily
Taylor blinked, "M-me? Your best man?! I'd be honored dude!" He exclaimed. "I wanna bring a date! No! I don't wanna I will!" He sighed and held out his hand towards Jackson, "Congrats man…"

shortyshot8 said:
(Shit I need to choose a maid of hon- her twin sister... I can think...)

Roman said:
Taylor blinked, "M-me? Your best man?! I'd be honored dude!" He exclaimed. "I wanna bring a date! No! I don't wanna I will!" He sighed and held out his hand towards Jackson, "Congrats man…"
Jackson smirked "You know that's not how this works" He said balling up his fist and holding it to Taylor

(You still here @Summer Dotty)

@shortyshot8

Summer had remembered many occasional movies which contained an alleyway scene. Things that happened between the narrow depths were often explained to be extremely heated, close and very intimate. The tight conditions led to close touches. "C-c-can we?" she whispered, dragging his arm into the tight yet long path. It seemed clean enough, looked after by janitors. The floor was cleaned; the window were dusted...

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]@shortyshot8
Summer had remembered many occasional movies which contained an alleyway scene. Things that happened between the narrow depths were often explained to be extremely heated, close and very intimate. The tight conditions led to close touches. "C-c-can we?" she whispered, dragging his arm into the tight yet long path. It seemed clean enough, looked after by janitors. The floor was cleaned; the window were dusted...

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked shocked "Wha-What's going on?" He asked clearly confused (What kind of movies is she watching? xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smirked "You know that's not how this works" He said balling up his fist and holding it to Taylor
Taylor chuckled, "Do you think I would come to your wedding alone? Besides, it would make a great opportunity for me and her to talk a little." He said bumping his fist with his. "I really like her too. Wait… Is this what you mean by, 'that's not how it works'?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi looked shocked "Wha-What's going on?" He asked clearly confused (What kind of movies is she watching? xD )
// Anything BUT pron >.> \\

"We'll do it here," she concluding with a smile. Summer rolled back a dustbin, blocking the view from passing citizens. Soon after, she noticed a black cat behind a dustbin, meowing. "Hey there, fellow!"

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Do you think I would come to your wedding alone? Besides, it would make a great opportunity for me and her to talk a little." He said bumping his fist with his. "I really like her too. Wait… Is this what you mean by, 'that's not how it works'?"
Jackson sighed "I meant the bump...." He began to think of Dove "God she's amazing" He said falling back onto the bench "I haven't seen her in a while"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
// Anything BUT pron >.> \\
"We'll do it here," she concluding with a smile. Summer rolled back a dustbin, blocking the view from passing citizens. Soon after, she noticed a black cat behind a dustbin, meowing. "Hey there, fellow!"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed a little "Wha-What? Do 'that' here?" He asked clearly shocked

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "I meant the bump...." He began to think of Dove "God she's amazing" He said falling back onto the bench "I haven't seen her in a while"

"It's c-c-cooler," Summer admitted with a flashy grin. "Once w-we get in-in-into it, you won't n-n-notice!"

shortyshot8 said:

Taylor chuckled nervously, "Forget everything I just said then..." he said, taking a seat next to him. "Mind telling me about, 'Dove'?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"It's cooler," Summer admitted with a flashy grin. "Once we get into it, you won't notice!"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi gulped "Oh boy" He said nervously before kissing her cheek "I must admit this is new"

Meanwhile with Dove:

"No." "Oh come on sis it would be perfect!" "No. How about I choose?" "What! you choose your own dress? Blasphemy!" "I'll let you choose your own bride maid dress" "Deal!" "Someone's easily persuaded" "Shut up!" "She's right" "SHUT UP!!" "I'm glad you aren't choosing floral arrangements, the shop keeping would choose the arrangements, not you" "I hate you both so much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back