• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru smiled as he then started to walk*
''tell me if you wanna go faster''

''just say it already''

[/QUOTE]
She leaned forward a bit giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Its fine at this speed for now, Its relaxing~ unless you wanna go fast then be my guest" she chuckled.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite blushed more. "G-Guess there's no hiding it..." He said. He looked straight at Emiko. "Will you go out with me sometime?" He asked, preparing to be heartbroken.
''well...i dont see any pain in that. sure''

Nonalaka said:
She leaned forward a bit giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Its fine at this speed for now, Its relaxing~ unless you wanna go fast then be my guest" she chuckled.
''alright''

*Natsuru said as he kept walking soon walking a bit faster*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i dont see any pain in that. sure''

[/QUOTE]
Kite's eyes widened in surprise. He wasn't expecting that answer. "R-Really?!" He said. "I guess I just wanted to ask because I really like you and stuff..."

Kite's eyes widened in surprise. He wasn't expecting that answer. "R-Really?!" He said. "I guess I just wanted to ask because I really like you and stuff..."
''ahaha...well. you seem like a nice guy so yeah''

*Emiko then yawned as she rests her head on her desk*

''im a bit tired, ima take a nap..''

*She said as she smiled as a pillow then appeared on her desk under her head as she soon started to drift off to sleep*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ahaha...well. you seem like a nice guy so yeah''
*Emiko then yawned as she rests her head on her desk*

''im a bit tired, ima take a nap..''

*She said as she smiled as a pillow then appeared on her desk under her head as she soon started to drift off to sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Kite yawned as well. "I'm tired too... I think I'll just go back to napping on my desk..." He said before he rested his head on his desk and fell asleep.

Roman said:
"Hayate. Nice to meet you Nanase." He said, holding out his hand. "As I was saying your eyes are pretty cool. I do see why normal people would be scared though."
*Nanase had nothing to say or anything except stare into his eyes as if she's staring into his soul for no reason*

Nonalaka said:
((I fell asleep ;- ;) )

Amara blushed again, pressing her face into his arm as she hugged it, hiding her expression.

---------

She blushed a little before resting her head against him.

Moriko clapped her hands and smiled warmly at him. She thought this whole scene and his reaction was just adorable "I'm proud of you Madoka~!" She chimed.
"Thank you, Meowriko!~" Madoka said, hugging the nymph tight. He kissed her face repeatedly, smiling all the while.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i dont see any pain in that. sure''

''alright''

*Natsuru said as he kept walking soon walking a bit faster*

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled as she held on. "Hmm, I could get used to this form of transportation" she joked

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sat down and picked up the menu. He soon replied to Asuka as she finished talking♅...

“ I'm not sure, I may have the Chicken Noodle Soup. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded and chewed her lip,"I think I'll get the Hot Crispy Chicken. That sounds good. What usually happens on these dates? Do we ask each other questions to see what the other likes?" She asked, putting her menu down flat on the table.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Nanase had nothing to say or anything except stare into his eyes as if she's staring into his soul for no reason*

[/QUOTE]
"Hello?" Hayate waved his hand at her trying to get her attention. "Hey, Nanase, you there?'

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Thank you, Meowriko!~" Madoka said, hugging the nymph tight. He kissed her face repeatedly, smiling all the while.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko giggled as she was repeatedly getting kissed and hugged. "You're welcome" she managed to get out between all the kisses.

Kite woke up a few minutes later as the bell rang. "Well... I can hang out with Emiko later, I'm gonna go see if there is anyone else I can meet." He said, hopping out of his desk. Before he left he stopped next to Emiko's desk. He pecked her head lightly. "Sweet dreams..." He said as he walked out.

(Kite is now free)

@Himeragi Seiker

Kite: Courtyard

Diablo: Still at the beach

Dex: Still on his way to the beach

Aiden: Café

Celia: ???

Diablo's eyes filled with rage. "God don't let her die NOW!!!!!" He screamed in his mind as golden wings sprouted from his back and he kissed deeper.
The wound Kanae had was now completely healed. Her heart was now at a steady beat rate. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Diablo still kissing her. She kissed him back softly and then spoke in quite voice, "Why...why didn't you leave me...you can't truly be happy with me.."

Nanne said:
The wound Kanae had was now completely healed. Her heart was now at a steady beat rate. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Diablo still kissing her. She kissed him back softly and then spoke in quite voice, "Why...why didn't you leave me...you can't truly be happy with me.."
Diablo's eyes softened. "I-I never WANTED to leave you... I needed to a few seconds ago because I needed to think about what I did. I was ashamed of myself. Before you I was never truly happy..." He said softly before he started kissing her again.

Diablo's eyes softened. "I-I never WANTED to leave you... I needed to a few seconds ago because I needed think about what I did. I was ashamed of myself. Before you I was never truly happy..." He said softly before he started kissing her again.
Tears began to form in Kanae's eyes. She closed her eyes and slowly put her arms around him before softly kissing him back.

Nanne said:
Mako stared at him for a while, "You are clearly not a manly man...So I'm going to make a man out of you. Come on." he said as he got up and carried Alastair out of the ramen shop not caring what anyone else thought. "Alright! Haha we are going to the park!" he said and teleported them there.

"Put me down you imbecile! I can clearly walk or just teleport there!" Alastair growled as he glared at Mako. Once at the park, he immediately teleported a few feet away from him."Don't touch me with your filthy hands, Maki." He said, giving Mako a girls name instead because it suited him more.

Nanne said:
Tears began to form in Kanae's eyes. She closed her eyes and slowly put her arms around him before softly kissing him back.
Tears began forming in Diablo's own eyes. He pulled away, wiping saliva off his face. "I love you Kanae..." He said softly as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeper.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Put me down you imbecile! I can clearly walk or just teleport there!" Alastair growled as he glared at Mako. Once at the park, he immediately teleported a few feet away from him."Don't touch me with your filthy hands, Maki." He said, giving Mako a girls name instead because it suited him more.
"Okay, okay. Wait did you just call me Maki? That's....uh...cute I guess but I'm not looking to date another dude." he said trying to make Alastair flustered. "Anyways lets go get some of that ice-cream..." he said and started walking.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It ends in a few minutes. Just have to sign out and I'm yours." Nora stated, her blush fading.
Jack smirked "Great Idon't have to wait much longet than."He said happily

Tears began forming in Diablo's own eyes. He pulled away, wiping saliva off his face. "I love you Kanae..." He said softly as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeper.
Kanae had been wanting to feel the warmth of his lips for a while and kissed him back. In between kisses she said, "I love you too Diablo..." (Ok well I gotta go to school now I'll be back on later...)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "Great Idon't have to wait much longet than."He said happily
Nora chuckled and patted his chest,"Yeah okay. I'll be back in a sec." She said before walking off. She came back later, dressed in the same maid outfit because she was to lazy to change."I'm all set!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back